Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247094 times)
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

started the daemon & stratum & stuff 1 minute after the original launch.

How did you do it without nodes? Wink
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:42:56 PM

I'm staying as well and I'll be mining on H2O.hashing.at. Shit happens. It's being fixed and restarted this is far from a perfect community. Let's move on!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

Agreed, the pool did nothing wrong - the devs screwed up.  It's pathetic that people are resorting to blaming a pool for this now - grow up - there is not a conspiracy behind everything and get some facts before you go around making stupid allegations.  H2O.HASHING.AT was about the only place that did things right.  As for continuing to mine - we all received mixed messages. I'm pissed because for once I managed to get some coins near to launch thanks to this pool and now they're worthless.  Either way relaunch or not someone will get annoyed.  Lets just move on.  I will be sticking with H2O.hashing.at as it seems to be a pool that has it's shit together and it's nicely designed.
Namun X

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:44:35 PM

It created a fork most likely as at first the daemon didn't connect, I alt-tabbed to IRC and then there was like 300 MH/s going on.
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:45:27 PM

You dident launch when everyone else did, because NO one else did. Everyone knows it.

Launched, but with error.

And was kill the Coin.
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:48:07 PM

It created a fork most likely as at first the daemon didn't connect, I alt-tabbed to IRC and then there was like 300 MH/s going on.

You are created yourself node. And the wrong branch of the coin.

I'm sorry for this...
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

Why would you reduce the fees, knowing that the coins mined would be no good, considering a re-launch? You just proved that you were in hopes of ( who the heck ever the 1st dev(s) were would say '...too much work..go with their fork ) You dident launch when everyone else did, because NO one else did. Everyone knows it.

Man you really must be retarded (it wasn't useless I called you like this earlier it seems).

Is obvious the mined coins aren't any good since I have stopped the pool, even though there were still 300 MH/s going on. At least this much you could understand ... eh?

And again let me repeat for you ... I wasn't in hopes of anything. EVERYONE said on that IRC channel to go on and let the pool running, YOU were the ONLY ONE who said to stop it ... remember? Because everyone else does.

Now there ... I wrote with CAPS and BOLD ... maybe you understand as well (doubt it though).

Now crawl back to your cave.

Thanks.

You truly have a lot of anger issues, and you want people to mine with you?.. you are about the most un-professional pool op I have yet encountered, name calling & everything..yet again, one more time, as if it was not abundantly obvious the 1st 2 or 3 times, are showing your true colors. And no one in the coin's IRC said go, the IRC was muted the entire time. Perhaps you mean your pools IRC, in which I could understand. Just stop.
mining-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:51:29 PM

Pools have to get up and running quickly or your miners move away, can't blame hashed.at really.

Because it is somewhat a charity coin i will support it, http://h2o.mining-man.com will be here for the relaunch.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

Pools have to get up and running quickly or your miners move away, can't blame hashed.at for this.

Because it is somewhat a charity coin i will support it, http://h2o.mining-man.com will be here for the relaunch.

If that means launching before everyone else, to gain unfair advantage, I actually can blame them. Trust and integrity are whats key here. If you are trustworthy & have integrity, people will come in droves.
Zisef

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

+1. Thats my ideea also, and then they can cash in. Some others joined in but he was the first one. And there were mentions of check twitter for official stuff, not necesarily irc.
Regardless what is done is done. Thisweekscoin did the honorable thing and re-launch the coin. Also for people that bought in the IPO but want out, escrow.ms is doing refunds, he posted 2-3 pages back with infromation on how to get the refund.

What more can you want besides these things. Tomorrow stuff will go better, and we can get the show on the road.

+1, I stand behind Thisweekscoin. See yall tomorrow Ill be around to help za miners!
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:55:16 PM

Pools have to get up and running quickly or your miners move away, can't blame hashed.at for this.

You do not understand what happened.

http://h2o.coinsprofit.com/ will be restart too.

But, dev must publish nodes before start!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

DELTAQUEBEC - it seems you think it is OK to accuse the pool operator of all sorts of shenanigans and yet act surprised when he/she gets annoyed - I would be pretty annoyed too with all the ridiculous accusations.  Grow up mate and let it go.  We are all tired and emotional.  Let's just hope things go better tomorrow.
Namun X

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:56:00 PM

You truly have a lot of anger issues, and you want people to mine with you?.. you are about the most un-professional pool op I have yet encountered, name calling & everything..yet again, one more time, as if it was not abundantly obvious the 1st 2 or 3 times, are showing your true colors. And no one in the coin's IRC said go, the IRC was muted the entire time. Perhaps you mean your pools IRC, in which I could understand. Just stop.

I wasn't unprofessional AT ALL with NORMAL (read: not retarded) people ... ask anyone who was on IRC ... who asked me any question or anything ... anyone who send an email ... opened a ticket ... or simply wasn't retarded... they can confirm.

But just cause i run a pool, it doesn't mean I have talk nice with you (read: DeltaQuebec) especially when you talk shit non stop.

I can talk how the fuck I want with you (read: DeltaQuebec) actually. I still have respect for those who deserve it though.

About anger issues ... I don't have any ... but I can't stand retards it seems.

+1. Thats my ideea also, and then they can cash in. Some others joined in but he was the first one. And there were mentions of check twitter for official stuff, not necesarily irc.
Regardless what is done is done. Thisweekscoin did the honorable thing and re-launch the coin. Also for people that bought in the IPO but want out, escrow.ms is doing refunds, he posted 2-3 pages back with infromation on how to get the refund.

What more can you want besides these things. Tomorrow stuff will go better, and we can get the show on the road.

I`m really sorry to tell you this but you must be retarded as well, looking at your posts you're in the DeltaQ's team ... but here it goes:

Cash in WHAT EXACTLY? The 1% fee? The pool wasn't going to "cash it in" anyways or how?

You do know that the premine wasn't mined by our pool ... right?

So WHAT EXACTLY I would cash in extra? Air?

So you might want to think before writing something.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:58:44 PM

I wasn't unprofessional AT ALL with NORMAL (read: not retarded) people ... ask anyone who was on IRC ... who asked me any question or anything ... anyone who send an email ... opened a ticket ... or simply wasn't retarded... they can confirm.

But just cause i run a pool, it doesn't mean I have talk nice with you (read: DeltaQuebec) especially when you talk shit non stop.

I can talk how the fuck I want with you (read: DeltaQuebec) actually. I still have respect for those who deserve it though.

About anger issues ... I don't have any ... but I can't stand retards it seems.

I`m really sorry to tell you this but you must be retarded as well, looking at your posts you're in the DeltaQ's team ... but here it goes:

Cash in WHAT EXACTLY? The 1% fee? The pool wasn't going to "cash it in" anyways or how?

You do know that the premine wasn't mined by our pool ... right?

So WHAT EXACTLY I would cash in extra? Air?

So you might want to think before writing something.

And yet again, true colors glowing. I have yet to start name calling like a child, discussion is welcome, in an adult manor..but this guy...lol.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:01:08 PM

h2o.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Point your rig - OR MORTIS - s to: stratum+tcp://h2o.talesfromthescrypt.org:3200
Amazon EC2 Hosting
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
WE ARE READY FOR RELAUNCH
YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Namun X

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:02:38 PM

And yet again, true colors glowing. I have yet to start name calling like a child, discussion is welcome, in an adult manor..but this guy...lol.

The only thing you can say since 3-4 pages back is "true colors" ... you have no arguments about anything ... name calling?

What discussion can I have with you since you just accuse me and when I reply back ... you don't have anything to say except "true colors" which means nothing to me by the way.

I called you a retard because I actually consider you are one (without any joke) ... not randomly.

Now you can stop replying unless you have anything useful to say.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:04:07 PM

The only thing you can say since 3-4 pages back is "true colors" ... you have no arguments about anything ... name calling?

What discussion can I have with you since you just accuse me and when I reply back ... you don't have anything to say except "true colors" which means nothing to me by the way.

I called you a retard because I actually consider you are one (without any joke) ... not randomly.

Just stop. Seriously.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:06:48 PM

Namun, mate, there's no point.  I for one will be sticking with your pool - those of us with at least half a brain know how it went down.  I've been there for lots of launches and it almost always happens the same way.  Now that the person running the coin launch has come forward and apologised the "children" still need a scapegoat to blame and vent their rage at so cognitive dissonance being what it is - they have decided that you are the focus of their anger.  Just ignore them.  It's not worth arguing with someone if they are incapable of understanding your argument.
Coinsprofit

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:07:33 PM

If that means launching before everyone else, to gain unfair advantage, I actually can blame them. Trust and integrity are whats key here. If you are trustworthy & have integrity, people will come in droves.

No! First started mining-man.com! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg5860489#msg5860489 But you  waited for nodes.

hashing.at was made cheat. He created his own branch and killed the coin.
jl2035

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:09:07 PM

Now you can stop replying unless you have anything useful to say.
lool. this guy really pissed you off! Smiley

JOIN Bitbiz bitbiz.io
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: