Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
VnPrS

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:40:45 PM

yes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCTrade

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:45:42 PM

Hey,guys

New exchange for H2O Coin, Pairs:H2O-Btc,H2O-Ltc,H2O-Doge

https://www.cctrade.cc

Enjoy trading!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:48:17 PM

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN FOUND!

I'M GOING UP UPDATE EVERYONE SOON!

waiting for an update.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:50:37 PM

EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE HAPPY IN ~20 MINUTES!

* @ThisWeeksCoin Doesn't feel frustrated anymore!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
yotadrivers

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:51:12 PM

dear, are you sure you from earth? Hire windows wallets are stuck from yesterday evening. Right after you message about bug fixing. And you wrote something about this issue will be fixed in 4 hours.
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:53:52 PM

It's a bad ipo investment. Those investors lost their money buying this shit coin. Wink

A few who dumped their coins early enough maybe got 20% profit. Anyone past this point though is going to start seeing losses of 50%+. It's their fault though for hanging on even after numerous red flags including TWO failed launches. Congrats on being part of a group who collectively funded a payday in the tens of thousands of dollars for an incompetent idiot. Wish I knew all you IPO investors in real life if it is that easy to take money from you.

And of course the dev is going to try to keep you optimistic (just like he did after the two failed launches trying to manipulate IPO investors into not refunding). I'm with the dev on this one though, I actually encourage you not to sell. Once the price is <10 satoshis you might finally wake up to reality and I think it will be a good lesson for y'all (and hopefully you won't be such an easy victim next time).
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:01:12 PM

It's a bad ipo investment. Those investors lost their money buying this shit coin. Wink

A few who dumped their coins early enough maybe got 20% profit. Anyone past this point though is going to start seeing losses of 50%+. It's their fault though for hanging on even after numerous red flags including TWO failed launches. Congrats on being part of a group who collectively funded a payday in the tens of thousands of dollars for an incompetent idiot. Wish I knew all you IPO investors in real life if it is that easy to take money from you.

And of course the dev is going to try to keep you optimistic (just like he did after the two failed launches trying to manipulate IPO investors into not refunding). I'm with the dev on this one though, I actually encourage you not to sell. Once the price is <10 satoshis you might finally wake up to reality and I think it will be a good lesson for y'all (and hopefully you won't be such an easy victim next time).

You have no idea what are you talking about.

1) Everyone could ask for a refund. I even sent mails to the people.
2) In every IPO there's risk. I noticed everyone about that and advised to try understand what IPO is and that's risky - Not saying that anyone lost any money.
3) You're accusing me for scamming people. Who the heck are you?
4) "incompetent idiot" -Thank you. See you in 2 weeks, when you'll take those words back.
5) If you're a depressed troll, or just a troll, don't talk about optimism. You have no clue what life is.
6) Stop calling people victims. The only victim here is you, for accusing me and calling me names for no reason.

Anyway.

H2O just started.

@ThisWeeksCoin

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:02:27 PM

dear, are you sure you from earth? Hire windows wallets are stuck from yesterday evening. Right after you message about bug fixing. And you wrote something about this issue will be fixed in 4 hours.
Couldn't wake up the dev.

He's in the US, I'm in EU.

Timezone differences. It was like 3-4AM for me.

The issue/fix was found then.

oldmarsh

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:11:10 PM

2) In every IPO there's risk. I noticed everyone about that and advised to try understand what IPO is and that's risky - Not saying that anyone lost any money.
4) "incompetent idiot" -Thank you. See you in 2 weeks, when you'll take those words back.
5) If you're a depressed troll, or just a troll, don't talk about optimism. You have no clue what life is.
6) Stop calling people victims. The only victim here is you, for accusing me and calling me names for no reason.

Anyway.

H2O just started.

@ThisWeeksCoin

Looks like I really hit a nerve with that one.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:21:03 PM

Anyway.

H2O just started.

@ThisWeeksCoin

You have no argument.

Anyway, you're childish. Wont get on your level.

Thanks for bumping ( You're free to bump every 5 minutes )

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

oldmarsh

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:24:06 PM

Anyway.

H2O just started.

@ThisWeeksCoin

You have no argument.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

Current buy orders on Poloniex total 0.6 BTC. Looks like people are just jumping at a chance to get their hands on your toxic coin! I'll be back in 2 weeks to quote your above posting, though. =D
ghostbackwards

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:31:58 PM

Current buy orders on Poloniex total 0.6 BTC. Looks like people are just jumping at a chance to get their hands on your toxic coin! I'll be back in 2 weeks to quote your above posting, though. =D

An actual wallet fix will be posted later today. We identified the problem causing issues and fixed them and are compiling new releases now. Please enjoy your missed opportunity to jump on board with a coin that will surely grow heavily in the next week. Please understand economics before you begin to bash others on a community forum. You are free to think what you want, but I can assure you, your choice to run away is a terrible idea.

-tsohG

H2O: HTCaa6CSiYRDUnGo5WcSfydzYifwd9CvfK
DragonFire1024

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:37:00 PM

Anyway.

H2O just started.

@ThisWeeksCoin

You have no argument.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

And I wonder how many H2O coins you hold? yeah I am pretty sure if you didn't hold any, you wouldn't waste your time telling everyone how bad the coin is. Just how big is your bag?
providers36

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

+1 same here, i invested in h2o since it is a good idea and for a good cause, 3 BTC, a lot for many, and not for a few, i also give 10 LTC each month to charity purposes...keep on smileing and luck will be with you Smiley
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:00:10 PM

+1 same here, i invested in h2o since it is a good idea and for a good cause, 3 BTC, a lot for many, and not for a few, i also give 10 LTC each month to charity purposes...keep on smileing and luck will be with you Smiley

you are good man!!!I believe that the H2O!!!
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:34:57 PM

Not sure if people believe that they gonna get rich over night by investing in a coin or in any kind of IPO out there.
- If it's a scam, yeah, you can make millions over night. Get arrested, enjoy prison. If you're lucky enough to avoid any trouble, good for you.

You just don't hype a coin, to get attention.
Attention comes with time and effort. A quick hype brings death to coins.

We had issues. So what? Does it mean that I/WE gave up?

If I was a scammer, I wouldn't "waste" more than 15 hours per day online, to help people and talk to people.

Anyway!, positive stuff from here:

With the funds I hold right now, I must make plans ( Except 50% of total funds which will go to the organization )
Those 50% is our weapon.

1) I have put ads for H2O on 2 websites so far. Alexa ranking is about 100k ( Both websites are related to crypto-currencies )
2) I'm going to look for all possible ad space I can find in the -near- future.
3) I'm waiting for response from a friend of mine, who contacted a newspaper reporter, so we get a article. ( It's just for Serbia, but hey, it's something )
4) Next REAL hype you gonna see, are the big media houses. - I'm not going to donate 1-5% of the IPO, but 50%.
( Didn't wanted to make a hype when we "launched" or "re-launched" or now. It would just bring a lot of people looking to dump instantly and get quick profits )
People who have worked with me have been paid. One person left to get paid.
5) I'll need people on IRC, since there's where I spend most of my day. Talking to people about ideas and a lot of other stuff.
The more people can give suggestions for websites ( ads ) where we can get for a logical price, the better.

H2O is not just another coin. It has a PURPOSE. A IDEA, A COMMUNITY. I'm really glad so many people supporting -THE- cause.

You'll see a lot of coins coming up with charity purpose.
Aren't you glad? - Let's hope they wont be fake.

Let's get it on a different level.

TWC

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:39:00 PM

So did we get clean water to the 3rd world countries yet?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:42:25 PM

I need to be sure that wallet will be working 100%

After 24 hours pass, and we see that it's fully functional, I'm going to send 50% of the BTC H2O investors invested to www.thewaterproject.org

( Same as having a old, broken car and chasing girls Tongue )

You just don't give empty promises then leave.

jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

@ThisWeeksCoin When are you planning to start paying the giveaways in your site?

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:55:11 PM

I need to be sure that wallet will be working 100%

After 24 hours pass, and we see that it's fully functional, I'm going to send 50% of the BTC H2O investors invested to www.thewaterproject.org

( Same as having a old, broken car and chasing girls Tongue )

You just don't give empty promises then leave.

awesome man. following through with this is a really good deed whether people profit or not. Life sucks for alot of people in this world. Water shouldn't add to that.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: