Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247094 times)
agentsmith

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:24:36 PM

@thisweekscoin......please read reply #46 here: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1179.45.htm

200 coins...really???
Do you believe that people who get 1 bottle of water per week have bigger need than you or anyone else who has a internet connection or electricity?

Giveaways are gestures. Not meant to make people rich overnight. Sorry if this sounds however it sounds.

Send me your address, I'll send you another 200.

I have a entire network of people who'll get H2O. Can't just focus on TWC forum / project.

All money I make off of giveaways goes to help poor families in my area of Idaho. That's my project
Can you provide me more information with your project, please?

what info? When I sell coins from giveaways I buy food or whatever and give it to a poor family. It's not much but they appreciate it.

If you read the reply.. you'll see I helped others with the multiple  problems you have had with this coin. I realize that you let somebody else fulfill the giveaway at your forum and they probably didn't even read my reply there. That is why I asked you, personally, to read it.  I see you giving away 10k here , 5k there, ... so just read the reply and do what you think is right. and good luck with your project.

i can sometimes help those who help
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:47:31 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:59:58 PM by mugwampbro

@thisweekscoin......please read reply #46 here: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1179.45.htm

200 coins...really???
Do you believe that people who get 1 bottle of water per week have bigger need than you or anyone else who has a internet connection or electricity?

Giveaways are gestures. Not meant to make people rich overnight. Sorry if this sounds however it sounds.

I have a entire network of people who'll get H2O. Can't just focus on TWC forum / project.

All money I make off of giveaways goes to help poor families in my area of Idaho. That's my project

what info? When I sell coins from giveaways I buy food or whatever and give it to a poor family. It's not much but they appreciate it.

If you read the reply.. you'll see I helped others with the multiple  problems you have had with this coin. I realize that you let somebody else fulfill the giveaway at your forum and they probably didn't even read my reply there. That is why I asked you, personally, to read it.  I see you giving away 10k here , 5k there, ... so just read the reply and do what you think is right. and good luck with your project.

Thanx agentsmith.. I received the 5k . That was very generous of you.  This is not your responsibility though, nor anyone else's in the community, other than "thisweekscoin" who promised 1,000,000 coins divided between all posters....so let me have your addy and I will reciprocate. I hope this doesn't sound ungrateful Shocked  

agentsmith

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:09:42 PM

200 coins...really???

If you read the reply.. you'll see I helped others with the multiple  problems you have had with this coin. I realize that you let somebody else fulfill the giveaway at your forum and they probably didn't even read my reply there. That is why I asked you, personally, to read it.  I see you giving away 10k here , 5k there, ... so just read the reply and do what you think is right. and good luck with your project.

Thanx agentsmith.. I received the 5k . That was very generous of you.  This is not your responsibility though, nor anyone else's in the community, other than "thisweekscoin" who promised 1,000,000 coins divided between all posters....so let me have your addy and I will reciprocate. Shocked  

It's okay. I believe a community project, even when it has clear leadership, has to have people who believe in it enough to take responsibility themselves. So in a sense, it's the responsibility of everyone who can contribute, to simply do so. And this is how I am able, atm.

Besides, I just got another ~500 paid out from a pool, it won't take too long to work it back. I don't have big rigs myself, but I have resources I can call on from time to time.  Wink

If you feel inclined, just pay it forward to someone else.  Smiley

As for the 1M coins, it wasn't promised to be equally divided between all posters, just divided. Can't say I agree with how it was handled, but I think they are honestly trying. Not an excuse for TWC, but I've seen worse.
PepitaJoe

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

I still have sync problems with wallet. It is stuck to 8 days behind and there are no one active connection.
Anybody have this problem?
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:32:55 PM

I still have sync problems with wallet. It is stuck to 8 days behind and there are no one active connection.

You need to upgrade to the new fixed wallet.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:40:36 PM

I am so grateful for the kindness from the DEVS AND TWC Admin giving so much to everyone. I am still handing out free coins form my blog daily..I just paid another person those morning so those coins will go far. Smiley
mugwampbro

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:49:08 PM

@ThisWeeksCoin

I'd still like a reply..read #2765 thru here and please respond

ghostbackwards

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

#h2ocoin IRC just donated 100k h2o to a high school biology program.

Thanks to myself, drewdrew, and mastermine.
Share the drops!

H2O: HTCaa6CSiYRDUnGo5WcSfydzYifwd9CvfK
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

Please update the first page with the list of exchanges where this could be traded..
hyeoam

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:36:00 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/H2O

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
ghostbackwards

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:37:03 PM

Please update the first page with the list of exchanges where this could be traded..
Join IRC and type !exchange to find the exchanges that accept h2ocoin
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#H2OCoin

PepitaJoe

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:56:36 PM

I think to use the new fixed wallet, but maybe I downloaded an oldone.
Could you give a link please?

Thanks.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

Thanks.
Good evening.

Not sure which wallet you need?

Here are MAC & Windows ones.

Windows wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fo4k9865bko244s/H2Ocoin-Qt-Windows.zip
MAC OS wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s79r1wb2blycefe/H2Ocoin-Qt-MacOSX.zip

If you need a Linux wallet, please give a look at 1st page of our topic Smiley

Also, good night everyone. I'm going to sleep.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
ghostbackwards

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

Thanks.

Join IRC I'll walk you through it.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#H2OCoin

Shepherd

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:07:01 PM

REMAINDER: Just one day left ...

Hurry up and grab some more cheap H2O. You can get some from faucets, there is a lottery on IRC .

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
mugwampbro

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:56:20 PM

@ThisWeeksCoin

I'd still like a reply..read #2765 thru here and please respond

Shepherd

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:47:08 AM

@mugwampbro

How you help users with wallet? I know that tsohG on IRC helped people with wallet issue and I never saw that you was helping someone.
You got some of free H2O and still complaining? You got some donations from other users, and still complaining. Give us your BTC address and say how many BTC you want and we would donate to you. Smiley

You need to learn to read and understand what was written: "Get free @H2OCoin after the launch! ~1 million coins to be given away!"  means that there will be few giveaways and that will be given away about 1 million coins, NOT IN SINGLE GIVEAWAY and not to only one person as somebody thought. There was many giveaways after the launch, few was on IRC, few was here, few on poloniex exchange, few on other sites, and giveaways just starts.

I bought H2O coins as IPO for about 60$ because I believe in this coin, and I didn't get free coins as you are, and I'm not crying. I've got 138k coins as IPO investor and now I have about 300k coins because I am not dumper, and this is not pump and dump project.

Don't be silly, you got more than you deserve. You don't believe in this coin, you just came here to get some free coins and than to dump them on exchange and go away.  If you believe in this project and coin, than wait for next giveaway and stop crying here, better do some promotions for this coin and you will earn more from that.

You have faucet link in my sig and go for some, go on IRC and buy lottery ticket, there is one more faucet, and of course mine this coin while diff is still low, you can buy some on exchange because it is cheap. Price will go up soon, and it would be better to be ready for that.

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
mugwampbro

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

@mugwampbro

How you help users with wallet? I know that tsohG on IRC helped people with wallet issue and I never saw that you was helping someone.
You got some of free H2O and still complaining? You got some donations from other users, and still complaining. Give us your BTC address and say how many BTC you want and we would donate to you. Smiley

You need to learn to read and understand what was written: "Get free @H2OCoin after the launch! ~1 million coins to be given away!"  means that there will be few giveaways and that will be given away about 1 million coins, NOT IN SINGLE GIVEAWAY and not to only one person as somebody thought. There was many giveaways after the launch, few was on IRC, few was here, few on poloniex exchange, few on other sites, and giveaways just starts.

I bought H2O coins as IPO for about 60$ because I believe in this coin, and I didn't get free coins as you are, and I'm not crying. I've got 138k coins as IPO investor and now I have about 300k coins because I am not dumper, and this is not pump and dump project.

Don't be silly, you got more than you deserve. You don't believe in this coin, you just came here to get some free coins and than to dump them on exchange and go away.  If you believe in this project and coin, than wait for next giveaway and stop crying here, better do some promotions for this coin and you will earn more from that.

You have faucet link in my sig and go for some, go on IRC and buy lottery ticket, there is one more faucet, and of course mine this coin while diff is still low, you can buy some on exchange because it is cheap. Price will go up soon, and it would be better to be ready for that.

Should have stated "no comments from the peanut gallery" Most people don't know how to use irc.. this weeks coin asked me a question and didn't respond. So to you..quit sucking up and continue worshiping your coins

ghostbackwards

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:10:58 AM

@mugwampbro

You need to learn to read and understand what was written: "Get free @H2OCoin after the launch! ~1 million coins to be given away!"  means that there will be few giveaways and that will be given away about 1 million coins, NOT IN SINGLE GIVEAWAY and not to only one person as somebody thought. There was many giveaways after the launch, few was on IRC, few was here, few on poloniex exchange, few on other sites, and giveaways just starts.

Don't be silly, you got more than you deserve. You don't believe in this coin, you just came here to get some free coins and than to dump them on exchange and go away.  If you believe in this project and coin, than wait for next giveaway and stop crying here, better do some promotions for this coin and you will earn more from that.

Should have stated "no comments from the peanut gallery" Most people don't know how to use irc.. this weeks coin asked me a question and didn't respond. So to you..quit sucking up and continue worshiping your coins

Not everyone is awake during all hours of the day. I didn't invest any IPO into the coin but I believe in the coin and the future it can have. If I didn't I wouldn't waste my time in IRC nor would I donate 100k of my coins to charity.

Shepherd

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

@mugwampbro

You need to learn to read and understand what was written: "Get free @H2OCoin after the launch! ~1 million coins to be given away!"  means that there will be few giveaways and that will be given away about 1 million coins, NOT IN SINGLE GIVEAWAY and not to only one person as somebody thought. There was many giveaways after the launch, few was on IRC, few was here, few on poloniex exchange, few on other sites, and giveaways just starts.

Don't be silly, you got more than you deserve. You don't believe in this coin, you just came here to get some free coins and than to dump them on exchange and go away.  If you believe in this project and coin, than wait for next giveaway and stop crying here, better do some promotions for this coin and you will earn more from that.

Just go on the link: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/h2ocoin
It is not rocket science

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: