Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
gatt13

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

Coin was a great idea and had awesome intentions, something else needs done or coin is dead.

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
KaTXi

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

Hi guys.

I've set up a test pool with NOMP for H2OCoin, check it out here:

http://mmostories.com

You only need your Virtual Miningaddress as username, no need to register:
http://mmostories.com

We have 3 different ports for different difficulties:

stratum+tcp://MMOStories.com:9008
stratum+tcp://MMOStories.com:9032
stratum+tcp://MMOStories.com:9256

The 32 one is auto adjust between 8 and 512 with target Time: 15, retarget Time: 90, variance Percent: 30

Fees are 0.9%, and payments are calculated and automatically sent to the wallet mining address every 2 minutes.
Please, PM me or post here if you start using it, test, comments, whatever...

If anyone is interested in testing the coin switching multipool for Scrypt-N let me know, we are beta testing with a few Scrypt-N coins (H2O Included, obviously  Grin ) getting prices for profit calcs from Poloniex and Cryptsy

Poollo.com. Multi-Coin Anonymous Pool, No need to register!! Mine with us at 0.9% fees only.
liadbaew

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Hi what is the password for the encrypted wallet?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

Coin was a great idea and had awesome intentions, something else needs done or coin is dead.
yeah, the idea is good ,but need the attention from community.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
rembrandtt

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:35:48 PM

yeah, the idea is good ,but need the attention from community.

We need to do what we can to gain attention to increase community.  Easiest is to continue to vote on mintpal.
elizabeth00

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

H2O Coin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

Hello everyone. It's been a rough few weeks, I know, but let's stay positive. We originally got behind this coin to support The Water Project and get filtered drinking water to the impoverished, who only have access to water so dirty you would only drink it if it were a life or death situation. Well, it is for some. Can you afford to help? Do you actually Want to help? If yes to both, continue to mine and tweet #H2Ocoin.

Things to tweet: our doppelganger CWC peaked, then pumped and then dumped. Still, they've only donated a fraction of what H2Ocoin has. If you can't physically go to a third world country, and install a remote water pump with a filtering system, the next best thing is to donate to those who Can. H2Ocoin has done that.

Continue mining and promote our coin to other miners. Work to get into multi-pools; a powerful network is certainly a critical step to the success of H2Ocoin.

A side note. To those who diss this coin, or any other cryptocurrency, you're making it blatantly obvious that you're just some impatient little pump and dumper with no direction the crypto game. If you're just gonna cry if the investment doesn't pan-out, then don't make those kind of investments, silly.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:24:10 AM

Anyone wondering where the DEV from this coin is...

Cheering and promoting SHIBE coin.

Just bought 300k. Might buy more later.

@300sat

DAM CHEAP.

FUKING LOL @ all of you dick holders.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:09:33 AM

Hello everyone. It's been a rough few weeks, I know, but let's stay positive. We originally got behind this coin to support The Water Project and get filtered drinking water to the impoverished, who only have access to water so dirty you would only drink it if it were a life or death situation. Well, it is for some. Can you afford to help? Do you actually Want to help? If yes to both, continue to mine and tweet #H2Ocoin.

Things to tweet: our doppelganger CWC peaked, then pumped and then dumped. Still, they've only donated a fraction of what H2Ocoin has. If you can't physically go to a third world country, and install a remote water pump with a filtering system, the next best thing is to donate to those who Can. H2Ocoin has done that.

Continue mining and promote our coin to other miners. Work to get into multi-pools; a powerful network is certainly a critical step to the success of H2Ocoin.

A side note. To those who diss this coin, or any other cryptocurrency, you're making it blatantly obvious that you're just some impatient little pump and dumper with no direction the crypto game. If you're just gonna cry if the investment doesn't pan-out, then don't make those kind of investments, silly.
Please PM me when you see this.

Anyone wondering where the DEV from this coin is...

Cheering and promoting SHIBE coin.

Just bought 300k. Might buy more later.

@300sat

DAM CHEAP.

FUKING LOL @ all of you dick holders.
Yeah, didn't you see what a loser that @ThisWeeksCoin guy is?
He's buying and selling coins, he has to pay bills and support people IRL.
He was promoting WC as well. That makes him 2x a loser.

What a loser. Let's boo at him! BOO!

Whoever is interested about H2O, please get on IRC today.

#H2OCoin <= Freenode

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#H2OCoin

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
miger133

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:14:55 AM

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?
With 2 BTC we can get first place. But who's gonna pay 2 BTC only for votes? Smiley

ymer

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:51:29 PM

With 2 BTC we can get first place. But who's gonna pay 2 BTC only for votes? Smiley

Maybe the dev has about 17BTC from the IPO.. who knows?
gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

Can't just ask 1 person to front the whole payment for votes...  I've sent BTC to vote as well as voting myself (BTC and address is in my signature)
If everyone chips in and votes we can get this coin to the top

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
ymer

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

Can't just ask 1 person to front the whole payment for votes...  I've sent BTC to vote as well as voting myself (BTC and address is in my signature)

Lol you just keep jerking in quicksand don't you?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

I love H2O more than Cleanwatercoin, they have the NO.1 vote on mintpal now. Shall we do something  ?

Can't just ask 1 person to front the whole payment for votes...  I've sent BTC to vote as well as voting myself (BTC and address is in my signature)

Admit it, it was a good example. Smiley

That should be 17.5, not 17.

Paid for articles, paid people who worked with me. I kept 2btc for my own needs. Yeah. I did that.

WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Jake_Shake

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:09:20 PM

[/quote]

I just want to chime in here real quick. This is the second dick related comment you've made. Clearly you have penis on the mind. Dude, I think you're coming out, right here on Bitcoin forum! To celebrate your new found sexual preference I urge you to buy some rainbowcoins.

Cry scam or shitcoin all you want, the fact is you're crying, on the internet of all places. How about you cry babies just leave the cryptos to the adults. Or mine some Crybabycoins, or Pacifiercoins, or Dirtydiapercoins. Or just clock back in to your job at The Glory Hole and forget that your ego just got smashed by a random on the interwebz.

Mine this coin and spread the positive message. Who cares if you don't make bank off this coin, the whole point  was to help and raise awareness for the less fortunate. =)
Black Tongue

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:45:00 PM

DimeCoin is right on our tail with them being 8 to 10 votes behind. In order to be more efficient, we need to have a bigger community IMO.

Few ideas I have :
- pumping the H2O reddit a little to increase the coin's popularity creating news, settings giveaways, inviting other crypto fanatics.
- updating the website because it hasn't been since March.
- trying to get in touch with other water charities maybe, so the coin could be better known
- making the partner charities have a visible H2O address so people non-aware of crypto currencies can look for the coin out of curiosity (I mean, I just went to thewaterproject.org and their crypto address is in BTC...)
- setting a monthly donation date from the community to selected water charities. Maybe, every 1st of the month, each of us could give 1K drops. Or maybe every 10th we donate 10K drops, I don't know.
- updating the wallet with the possibility of a donation fee for every transaction with a system of pool of charities rotating every week. The website could have another tab named "charities" with some kind of calendar where we could know which pool will be selected every week through voting or just randomnly
- resuscitating the h2ofaucet.com which seems to be dead for days now.

We should try to be innovative also. If we want to be a true charity coin, we should expect to donate a part of what we earn or trade.
For example about the Faucet maybe it could go both ways :
 - A majority going to the visitor
 - The rest going to a charity
Therefore, the more people who "play", the more coins are donated.

We could use this 2 in 1 (reward / donation) as new basis for everything we do, that's why I had this idea of a donation fee. Therefore the very core of the coin would be a charity one as every transaction, every purchase, ever coin movement could give birth to a donation to a charity.
All in all, we have to reinforce the charity side of the coin and not just expect to go on Mintpal for the coin to be another puppet in the hands of traders. The coin is too weak at the moment and it would get crushed if added. Fortunately, we are far from being listed but still, we should work to strengthen the coin through the growth of the community and to good publicity.

If we can be big enough (relatively), maybe we could touch bigger water charities which could in return create bigger publicity for the coin and so on. But we have to be more dynamic  Undecided

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:14:42 PM

I just want to chime in here real quick. This is the second dick related comment you've made. Clearly you have penis on the mind. Dude, I think you're coming out, right here on Bitcoin forum! To celebrate your new found sexual preference I urge you to buy some rainbowcoins.

Cry scam or shitcoin all you want, the fact is you're crying, on the internet of all places. How about you cry babies just leave the cryptos to the adults. Or mine some Crybabycoins, or Pacifiercoins, or Dirtydiapercoins. Or just clock back in to your job at The Glory Hole and forget that your ego just got smashed by a random on the interwebz.

Mine this coin and spread the positive message. Who cares if you don't make bank off this coin, the whole point  was to help and raise awareness for the less fortunate. =)
I lol'd hard with this comment. I can't reply..

Thanks. Smiley

DimeCoin is right on our tail with them being 8 to 10 votes behind. In order to be more efficient, we need to have a bigger community IMO.

Few ideas I have :
- pumping the H2O reddit a little to increase the coin's popularity creating news, settings giveaways, inviting other crypto fanatics.
- updating the website because it hasn't been since March.
- trying to get in touch with other water charities maybe, so the coin could be better known
- making the partner charities have a visible H2O address so people non-aware of crypto currencies can look for the coin out of curiosity (I mean, I just went to thewaterproject.org and their crypto address is in BTC...)
- setting a monthly donation date from the community to selected water charities. Maybe, every 1st of the month, each of us could give 1K drops. Or maybe every 10th we donate 10K drops, I don't know.
- updating the wallet with the possibility of a donation fee for every transaction with a system of pool of charities rotating every week. The website could have another tab named "charities" with some kind of calendar where we could know which pool will be selected every week through voting or just randomnly
- resuscitating the h2ofaucet.com which seems to be dead for days now.

We should try to be innovative also. If we want to be a true charity coin, we should expect to donate a part of what we earn or trade.
For example about the Faucet maybe it could go both ways :
 - A majority going to the visitor
 - The rest going to a charity
Therefore, the more people who "play", the more coins are donated.

We could use this 2 in 1 (reward / donation) as new basis for everything we do, that's why I had this idea of a donation fee. Therefore the very core of the coin would be a charity one as every transaction, every purchase, ever coin movement could give birth to a donation to a charity.
All in all, we have to reinforce the charity side of the coin and not just expect to go on Mintpal for the coin to be another puppet in the hands of traders. The coin is too weak at the moment and it would get crushed if added. Fortunately, we are far from being listed but still, we should work to strengthen the coin through the growth of the community and to good publicity.

If we can be big enough (relatively), maybe we could touch bigger water charities which could in return create bigger publicity for the coin and so on. But we have to be more dynamic  Undecided
I need a team.

You and Jake_Shake should join IRC and talk with me.

#H2OCoin on freenode.

Drop me a PM here when you both guys see this reply.

ymer

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

Mine this coin and spread the positive message. Who cares if you don't make bank off this coin, the whole point  was to help and raise awareness for the less fortunate. =)
[/quote]

LOL, you mad?
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: