Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:53:10 PM

You mad because you didn't get 5BTC to make H2O? haha

You paid 5 BTC? Seriously?
No, just spreading lies, like you do.

Have a walk, go away from here stinky hater.

Shit should have got a coin generator to do it for .2BTC. At least it would have worked.
rembrandtt

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

Shit should have got a coin generator to do it for .2BTC. At least it would have worked.

muddafudda,

Do you have a hidden grudge against this coin or people behind it or something?  Do you really still think this is a shit coin even after the generous donation to water charity?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

muddafudda,

Do you have a hidden grudge against this coin or people behind it or something?  Do you really still think this is a shit coin even after the generous donation to water charity?
Don't feed parasites.

He's just a fail dev who can't make a coin. He tried many times but failed. Now he's mad and he fight people with memes online.

Check this: http://prntscr.com/3hy3hl

Don't laugh hard.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521908.0

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Black Tongue

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

Please, let's focus on the coin Wink
Let's be positive and prove our point by our actions. We don't need to waste our energy arguing.

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

Blacktongue is on it. Great ideas buddy. As far as the team goes, I will do what I can, where I can. Promoting will be my focus. I will work on gaining followers and spread our message. Any ideas on how to convey our mission are more than welcome. =)

Trolls are gonna troll. Exposing them is fun, though. Nice post Thisweekscoin, btw.

Whoever is negative towards this coin is obviously a pump and dumper. Which if they were smart would help boost the coins popularity, but instead would rather bash it. As a sign of good faith, since that's what this coins mission is all about, Good Faith, I want to spread a total of 200,000 H2Ocoins through promotional giveaways.

At the end of the day I don't care if I have zero H2Ocoins, or zero BTC. As long as I know I turned a geeky hobby into real drinking water for the less fortunate, I'm happy.

Don't be greedy, hydrate your soul and lend a hand to humanity.

Hell, I'm gonna make it a point today to give a homeless guy a bottle of water, and tell him "Courtesy of H2Ocoin"! =)
gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:15:33 PM

Great post Black Tongue.
I'm excited to see where H2Ocoin goes from here  Smiley

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:51:06 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 12:12:52 AM by Black Tongue

First step we'll do in order to rebuild ourselves would be to increase the hashrate a little to support the coin.
Therefore in the next few days, we will set a giveaway to reward the miners who believe in us.

Details are being discussed right now but it would be something like that :
 - This event will last 7 days
 - Eligible miners would only be if they mined for a 2 days span minimum.
 - Proof will be by miners' screenshots crossed by the pool's data
 - Giveaway will be a 20% bonus (still not sure, but that's that for the moment) with a minimum of 5K per day and a maximum of 25K per day.

Official pool for the giveaway : https://mining.theminingpools.com
Our apologies to the miners who are mining in other ones, next giveaway will use a different one and so on.

A fund is set at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
 - Explorer (for transparency) : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
 --- BlackTongue : 600,000 donation
 --- rembrandtt : 1,000,000 donation
 --- Jake Shake : 47,000 donation
 --- anonymous : 504 donation
 --- anonymous : 89 donation
 --- gatt13 : 200,000
 --- anonymous : 299 donation

If you believe in the coin, you can donate as much as you want, it will be redistributed to the miners who are participating. I'll be updating this post as often as necessary for it to be accurate.

Payment will be done after the 7 days once the proof is shown.

I'll be able to give more info about when we'll start this giveaway when all details are set

------

Second step : to update the website and the subreddit which should be done next week hopefully. Resuscitate the faucet should also be done too
Third step : to implement the donation fee and spread the awareness which should be done by the end of the month

Let's work Smiley

EDIT : added rembrandtt donation
EDIT 2 : added anonymous donation

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:48:29 AM

I'd like to make an announcement:

I'm forming a team.

So far, in H2O's team is:

BlackTongue & myself.

I'm expecting another 3 persons to join, so we can move on.

I haven't decided who's going to be in charge of what, yet.
Thanks.

So from now on, I will be helping @ThisWeeksCoin and H2O.

About me :
I'm french, 27, and in the crypto world since February.
I was not part of the IPO, I'm not paid by TWC, I'm not promised riches. I own around 120K drops only because I mined it with my lonely 280x. I was convinced by the coin and its purpose when I witnessed the actual 17.5 BTC donation. I talked with TWC about the coin what he wanted for it and I share his views so that's why I'm willing to help.
I'm not a dev and won't be helping in that. My goal is to help the coin through ideas, communication and design. I believe this coin have potential not necessarily because it will worth much but because it can be different. That's not what TWC want and that's not what I want.
I believe that we could build a good community and having people interested in us by building patiently our house.

What we want :
1. A coin that can donate to charities though mining and trading which are the both sides of a coin
2. An involved and peaceful community who is interested in the coin not because of its p&d capacity (which I hope are null) but for it's very core
3. An transparent and visible foundation which will work in interest of the coin and the community to meet its goals

My ideas (short term) :
1a. Creating a donation fee in the wallet alongside the transaction fee. The donation fee came from the Tobin Tax which was an idea from a late american economist James TOBIN to tax international transactions in order to redistribute them to the countries concerned a little like Robin Hood. We don't want it to be a punishment but a willingful donation. Therefore like the transaction fee, it will not be mandatory. If wanted a 5% donation fee could be interested. We will need it to be efficient AND TRANSPARENT in order to prove that the system works so we could create interest in other charities but also to people interested in crypto.
The donation address will be visible on the website, same as its amount (both in H2O and BTC) which should be updated as often as possible (every minute ?)
1b. Creating multiple forms of "reward / donation" programs (games, faucets, tipbots lotteries etc.) to build the coin.
1c. Making the coin better known.

2. We'll need to update the different facades we have (Reddit, Website) and keep updating as news come and as progress is being made
- We don't need to fight with other cryptos, the crypto world is young and there is room for everybody. We don't need to be aggressive with others but focused on ourselves and our progress. Let all of our energy here, we don't need to disrupt other threads.
- We need to share ideas to make the coin better. Everybody is welcome and will be listened to. You can PM me if needed I will respond.
- Don't be in this community only for a possible reward. Really. We want you to believe in the purpose of the coin (because we do) and that were are going in the right direction. We'll need you to keep reminding us to go where we have to.
- Keep mining, keep supporting the coin through that.

3. We'll need 3 more people to help the coin
If you feel like you can :
 - help with design (website, reddit, logos, charts etc.)
 - help with sharing ideas
 - help with development
 - help by promoting H2O around you or through your networks

You're greatly welcome.

Corollary (long term)
I think that by being 1. Innovative and charitable, 2. Strong and focused and 3. Transparent, we can bring some interest on the coin. Rebuilding the basis of the coin and the community will help increasing the network hashrate which is sinking currently and may help the value rise. That will only be if we are strong enough as a community.

Secondary things
- Voting on Mintpal is important but for the moment, it's ok if we are not listed here. We will need to rebuild in order not to be puppets on exchanges. Being pumped is nice for who is interested in get rich quick but we are not. Let's build a nice house and be satisfied by it before even thinking about selling it.

Ideas that can also be up to discussion
- Algo maybe (even if we like scrypt-n)
- Securing method (even if POS will be difficult to implement but it could be interesting if holding could also produce donations, so who knows)
- Number of coins maybe

Let's get to work Smiley
sounds good plan, let's move on!

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
rembrandtt

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:31:21 PM

First step we'll do in order to rebuild ourselves would be to increase the hashrate a little to support the coin.
Therefore in the next few days, we will set a giveaway to reward the miners who believe in us.

Details are being discussed right now but it would be something like that :
 - This event will last 7 days
 - Eligible miners would only be if they mined for a 2 days span minimum.
 - Proof will be by miners' screenshots crossed by the pool's data
 - Giveaway will be a 20% bonus (still not sure, but that's that for the moment) with a minimum of 5K per day and a maximum of 25K per day.

Official pool for the giveaway : https://mining.theminingpools.com
Our apologies to the miners who are mining in other ones, next giveaway will use a different one and so on.

A fund is set at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
 - Explorer (for transparency) : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
 --- BlackTongue : 50,000 donation
 --- rembrandtt : 1,000,000 donation

If you believe in the coin, you can donate as much as you want, it will be redistributed to the miners who are participating. I'll be updating this post as often as necessary for it to be accurate.

Payment will be done after the 7 days once the proof is shown.

I'll be able to give more info about when we'll start this giveaway when all details are set

------

This will be interesting.  Let's go have some fun.  If anyone has any suggestions or comments please don't hesitate.

Black Tongue

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:13:08 PM

Good news : the giveaways details are set :
 - 7 days long
 - official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/
 - proof : screenshot from you that we will cross with  the pool' data.
 - scaled reward to encourage longer mining
 --- 5% bonus per day of mining with a maximum of 25%
 --- minimum bonus of 5K H2O per day, maximum of 25K H2O per day
 ----- example : if you mine 2 days, you'll get a 10% bonus ; if you mine 4, you'll get a +20% or if you mine 6 days, you'll get +25%
 ----- example 2 : if your hashrate gives you 15K H2O a day, you'll get +5K H2O no matter what ; if  it gives you 150K a day, you'll get +25K H2O (the max).

Feel free to express your feelings about it. If you want something different, state it, we're open to suggestions.  Wink

We'll greatly encourage any supporter to give some H2O to the giveaway fund at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
Explorer here : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
As of today, there is 1.1M in it. 100% of it will be redistributed to the miners.

It will be announced on ThisWeeksCoin.com (as it is forbidden to do giveaways on BCT) but we hope to start next week.

Stay tuned Smiley

Jake_Shake

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

@Black Tongue, shot ya 47 thousand something coins. Definitely like what you've setup. =) Guys, girls, miners, what other community sets up such an attractive deal for you GPU operators? I've still got over 100,000 #H2Ocoin to give away, too! Send me your wallet address and I'll send you 500 coins! Just like that!

Still need to find an impoverished individual to hand a bottle drinking water to. Remember, the positive energy you put out there in the name of our charitable coin counts than you know. Be the catalyst in your local community, and help spread our message!
pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:39:02 PM

@Black Tongue, shot ya 47 thousand something coins. Definitely like what you've setup. =) Guys, girls, miners, what other community sets up such an attractive deal for you GPU operators? I've still got over 100,000 #H2Ocoin to give away, too! Send me your wallet address and I'll send you 500 coins! Just like that!

Still need to find an impoverished individual to hand a bottle drinking water to. Remember, the positive energy you put out there in the name of our charitable coin counts than you know. Be the catalyst in your local community, and help spread our message!

I hope for this coin to succeed in its purpose! Previously on this forum I  have encourage people to mine as the block reward  was still at 2000 H2o (now at 1600.. so not bad at all Smiley ).
 I am guessing people got turned off this coin because it failed twice at launch....Anyhow... this coin is not a scam and can get big with a nice carrying community. If  I can join the giveaway marathon, I will do it. Currently having issues with my 280x overheating and N-Scrypt does not help with this, but never the less I am an N-Scrypt coin Fan!
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

Thanks, keep up the good work and the good will and spread the message Wink
We'll do the same  Smiley

I hope for this coin to succeed in its purpose! Previously on this forum I  have encourage people to mine as the block reward  was still at 2000 H2o (now at 1600.. so not bad at all Smiley ).
 I am guessing people got turned off this coin because it failed twice at launch....Anyhow... this coin is not a scam and can get big with a nice carrying community. If  I can join the giveaway marathon, I will do it. Currently having issues with my 280x overheating and N-Scrypt does not help with this, but never the less I am an N-Scrypt coin Fan!
Thanks for the support Pete. Hopefully with the team helping @TWC, we'll be able to be back on tracks. We'll try to avoid mistakes (though it happens) and be proactive to keep the movement... moving !  Grin
We have a few ideas for the coin and I hope they will be good enough to bring back interest in H2O and make the community grow. If you can help even with the slightest actions, whether it's is by promoting it, by sharing ideas or by simply supporting us, you're welcome.  Smiley

pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

Thanks for the support Pete. Hopefully with the team helping @TWC, we'll be able to be back on tracks. We'll try to avoid mistakes (though it happens) and be proactive to keep the movement... moving !  Grin
We have a few ideas for the coin and I hope they will be good enough to bring back interest in H2O and make the community grow. If you can help even with the slightest actions, whether it's is by promoting it, by sharing ideas or by simply supporting us, you're welcome.  Smiley
[/quote]

You are welcome!
We need to make it clear with what H2O is better than clean water coin.
It is pathetic to see a coin on the top at MintPal voting with a broken wallet.
At this time I got tired with all these color, POS, country, etc coins and for now would like to focus on charity coins. 
I do not know if this has been done, but may be @TWC can get an interview with someone at the Water organization  this coin supports. May be this organization can say something about H2O on their website and this way to bring more attention.

Black Tongue

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:29:24 PM

You are welcome!
We need to make it clear with what H2O is better than clean water coin.
It is pathetic to see a coin on the top at MintPal voting with a broken wallet.
At this time I got tired with all these color, POS, country, etc coins and for now would like to focus on charity coins. 
I do not know if this has been done, but may be @TWC can get an interview with someone at the Water organization  this coin supports. May be this organization can say something about H2O on their website and this way to bring more attention.

IMHO, I think it'd be better for us to focus on ourselves instead of trying talking about other coins (even though it is legitimate to do so in that case). Let's be positive about it even if is frustrating. Honestly, Mintpal at the moment is not our priority. I try to vote as much as I can but being listed there in our current state will only make us  appear as an easy prey to manipulators of all sorts and make us lose any once of credibility as a serious coin. There are plenty of coins which die once listed on exchanges like Mintpal or Cryptsy and we don't want that. We are not aiming to be a p&d coin, so let's build some solid foundations before being listed on widely known exchanges. It's for our own good I think.

Otherwise, everything about the upcoming giveaway is set even if it would have been better to have more in the giveaway fund. We'll also need confirmation from the official pool for them to give us the needed data to confirm things but it's on the tracks. When we are ready to start, we'll announce it a day or two before.
About the giveaway fund, I'll try to buy some H2O on bittrex in order to fill the fund up. I finally got a second 280x and I successfully set the little rig up so I may be able to pour around 60K a day in it. It may be wise not to start the "mining marathon" too early in order for the fund to get around (at least) 3M H2O (which will all be redistributed to the miners obviously, the explorer will serve as evidence). I'm trying to put the max I can and most of what I mined so far has been put in the fund. I hope for the marathon to start by the end of the week but I'll need to have some confirmation with the team beforehand.

I think I had a really good idea today thinking about the coin and its possibilities (to really put it as a multiform charity coin) but I got to talk about it with TWC and the team to know what they think. If it's possible and feasible, I think we'll be able to really make a good and sustainable thing with this coin. If we can have a solid community to follow and support, it may be interesting. But before that, we'll need to prove ourselves again to bring back some confidence and interest in H2O.

Tomorrow I won't be able to work on the coin because I have some personal work to do but I'll be back on it by Wednesday hopefully Smiley

janbrel

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:41:18 PM

You could always do a giveaway here to give H2O some publicity.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/
Jake_Shake

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:56:17 AM

You could always do a giveaway here to give H2O some publicity.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/

Excellent notion, I will shoot those guys some coins! Thank you for the suggestion.

Think charity, think water, think H2Ocoins!

In the end good always prevails. Well, this story is really just beginning. When you think of spreading the word on #H2Ocoin you naturally think of your friends who are either familiar with cryptos or are already interested. Definitely express your mission to those individuals and how that involves H2Ocoin, but also think of friends you have that would like to actively participate in a wonderful charity. By encouraging activity and growing the value of this cryptocurrency, less fortunate people are going to have actual filtered water to drink, possibly for the first time in their lives. That's amazing.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:26:58 AM

who know the hash rate of this coin?
why no many eople join in?
I like the idea about the water project,so I buy the coins to support.
but we need know the process  about the project  from dev ?
right?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

right?
We have 20-25MH/s average.

Most people want to get rich quick. I "designed" this coin not to be a pump and dump coin, that's the issue.

I'm busy with real life and a ton of problems atm. That's why I brought 2 amazing guys into the team.

Black Tongue and Jake.

They both have good ideas.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:32:07 PM

right?
We are rebuilding some momentum at the moment. People lost faith as our hype decreased and the POS / multipool coins took plenty of shine from other coins. Therefore, we need to prove the coin's worth again which is what we'll work on in the next weeks. I''ll try to keep you all updated about the upcoming events.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: