Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:54:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247094 times)
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

WOW Black Tongue! Awesome job! The innovation combined with the graphics is blowing me away! Not only do I want this coin to succeed for charitable reasons, but your hard work as well. Really inspires me seeing that post.

Thank you to all who have donated, you're reinforcing the core message of H2Ocoin and perpetuating this wonderful charity. You are appreciated. =)

Spread the message, mine H2Ocoin, help your fellow man!
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:43:06 AM

It is nice to see a community that is not driven by profit and profit alone, I can only applaud the good nature of some of the people invested and interested in this coin   Gives some of us hope that not every coin on this forum is run by some group of scammers constantly trying to rip people off.

Black Tongue

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:57:48 AM

Just donated another 200 droplets (200K). We have now 4.1 drops (4.1M) in the fund. I'll get in touch with TWC to set the time for the mining marathon.

It is nice to see a community that is not driven by profit and profit alone, I can only applaud the good nature of some of the people invested and interested in this coin   Gives some of us hope that not every coin on this forum is run by some group of scammers constantly trying to rip people off.

Thanks for the kind words.
Hope we can count you as a new supporter  Grin

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:10:40 PM

So...  H2Ocoin was delisted from poloniex...

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:18:58 PM

So...  H2Ocoin was delisted from poloniex...
Unfortunately yes. Volume and value was too low.

That's the reason we are trying to rebuild some momentum by rebuilding the foundations :
 - First, to increase the hashrate to support the coin
 - Second, to increase the traded volume thanks to the increased hashrate and innovations
 - Third, to increase the value thanks to the volume and innovations

I believe that we got to build (innovations, interesting features, solidifying the foundations) for the value to rise because the price will not rise by itself just like that same as the volume. Times are difficult but we are working on turning the situation up. We had hype in the beginning, we don't have anymore and it's harder to get back up after falling like that. We believe in the coin and its purpose and that's why the team is working on it. I hope that the donation TWC made to the water project and the upcoming giveaway will help people realize we are serious about it and not here for a quick buck.

Upcoming :
 - Mining marathon giveaway (to support the hashrate)
 - Donation core (innovation)
 - New wallet features (innovative donation fee, more infos on the wallet)
 - Redesign of the brand (website, reddit, maybe logo)
 - Other ideas which are discussed at the moment.

We'll need some time obviously and I can understand the impatience, but we are definitely working on the coin.  Smiley

Jake_Shake

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:45:45 AM

I can say in all sincerity that I don't regret any of the time/money/effort/energy spent thus far on this project. I only plan on spending more and have even developed an interest in this particular charity, getting drinking water to those without. I honestly believe that needs to be a priority.

Continue support! Black Tongue's upcoming innovations are going to breathe new life into this coin. =)
Clement.Williams.T

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:48:09 AM

support, hope to become better and better
JJqiu1

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:52:08 AM

Good luck with the relaunch. Still supporting, shit happens.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:21:49 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 12:32:31 PM by @ThisWeeksCoin

Good news : the giveaways details are set :
 - 7 days long
 - official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/
 - proof : screenshot from you that we will cross with  the pool' data.
 - scaled reward to encourage longer mining
 --- 5% bonus per day of mining with a maximum of 25%
 --- minimum bonus of 5K H2O per day, maximum of 25K H2O per day
 ----- example : if you mine 2 days, you'll get a 10% bonus ; if you mine 4, you'll get a +20% or if you mine 6 days, you'll get +25%
 ----- example 2 : if your hashrate gives you 15K H2O a day, you'll get +5K H2O no matter what ; if  it gives you 150K a day, you'll get +25K H2O (the max).

Feel free to express your feelings about it. If you want something different, state it, we're open to suggestions.  Wink

We'll greatly encourage any supporter to give some H2O to the giveaway fund at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
Explorer here : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
As of today, there is 1.1M in it. 100% of it will be redistributed to the miners.

It will be announced on ThisWeeksCoin.com (as it is forbidden to do giveaways on BCT) but we hope to start next week.

Stay tuned Smiley

Hello everyone.

Been "away", trying to make some money to pay bills. My country was hit by big floods. Guess muddafudda made it.

Now, the post I'm quoting right now!

Mining marathon will start this Saturday!

- H2O needs a developer who's dedicated to the coin. Our team has ideas, but we don't have technical knowledge. So, if you're a dev, please contact me, if you're interested.

Our dev left.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Madison OPE

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:32:12 PM

Is there a new ETA?

I think it's a copy
 Grin Grin ;DBut I like it very much
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:11:41 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:28:30 PM by Black Tongue

Good news : the giveaways details are set :
 - 7 days long
 - official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/
 - proof : screenshot from you that we will cross with  the pool' data.
 ----- example : if you mine 2 days, you'll get a 10% bonus ; if you mine 4, you'll get a +20% or if you mine 6 days, you'll get +25%
 ----- example 2 : if your hashrate gives you 15K H2O a day, you'll get +5K H2O no matter what ; if  it gives you 150K a day, you'll get +25K H2O (the max).

Feel free to express your feelings about it. If you want something different, state it, we're open to suggestions.  Wink

We'll greatly encourage any supporter to give some H2O to the giveaway fund at this address : HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
Explorer here : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/HTAKTQYJBq6XNpHCo5GjJkzGj5ZADfWpry
As of today, there is 1.1M in it. 100% of it will be redistributed to the miners.

It will be announced on ThisWeeksCoin.com (as it is forbidden to do giveaways on BCT) but we hope to start next week.

Stay tuned Smiley

Hello everyone.

Been "away", trying to make some money to pay bills. My country was hit by big floods. Guess muddafudda made it.

Now, the post I'm quoting right now!

Mining marathon will start this Saturday!

- H2O needs a developer who's dedicated to the coin. Our team has ideas, but we don't have technical knowledge. So, if you're a dev, please contact me, if you're interested.

Our dev left.

MINING MARATHON will start on May 24th (saturday) at 00:00 GMT and will last until May 30st (friday) at 23:59 GMT.

RULES :
 - 7 days long

- mining at the official pool : https://mining.theminingpools.com/ (apologies for those who mine elsewhere, next one will change)
Code:
Username: your h2ocoin wallet address
Password: *anything, it doesn't matter*
URL (difficulty 8): stratum+tcp://stratum.theminingpools.com:3003
URL (difficulty 32): stratum+tcp://stratum.theminingpools.com:3004
URL (difficulty 256):stratum+tcp://stratum.theminingpools.com:3005

It's a scrypt-n coin, remember :p
For the difficulty, the higher the hashrate you can give, the higher the fixed diff you choose. For example I have around 650 kh/s and my submitted shares are are usually above 128, so I would have chosen the 256 diff. If I'd have a low submitted share rate, I'd have then switched to the lower stratum : the 32 one. Try which one fits you best.

- proof : screenshots from you that we will cross reference with  the pool's data. You can send me your screenshots with an imgur pic link for example, by pm. I will provide an excel table for transparency just in case.

Let's get back on tracks ! Smiley

Black Tongue

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

8h30 before we start the mining marathon. Remember, bonuses given to the supporters  Grin

Kestrel71

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

Have been keeping an eye on this project for a quite while now.  Just nice to come into a thread and see that not every person is just out for pure profit.  It is like a stress free holiday on BTT forums, breath of fresh air one may say.

If I need to verify that honest people still exist here I just browse this thread and reaffirm that decency does in fact still happen occasionally on this forum.

If I had any skills that could/would help this coin I would gladly give some of my time to this project but unfortunately the best I can do is offer kind words and encouragement.  I know it is not a lot but at this time it is the best I can do.

Black Tongue

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:01:21 PM

Mining Marathon is on !

From now on until next Friday 23:59 GMT, everyone mining on the official pool will receive a bonus following the stated rules. Don't forget to make screenshots. It will be useful to prove your amounts !  Wink

Let's mine !  Grin

Have been keeping an eye on this project for a quite while now.  Just nice to come into a thread and see that not every person is just out for pure profit.  It is like a stress free holiday on BTT forums, breath of fresh air one may say.

If I need to verify that honest people still exist here I just browse this thread and reaffirm that decency does in fact still happen occasionally on this forum.

If I had any skills that could/would help this coin I would gladly give some of my time to this project but unfortunately the best I can do is offer kind words and encouragement.  I know it is not a lot but at this time it is the best I can do.

Thanks a lot. We are trying really, but we are at the trough of the wave unfortunately. I wish I would have been in H2O sooner so I could have had a better impact on it.

Kestrel71

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:45:35 AM

Thanks a lot. We are trying really, but we are at the trough of the wave unfortunately. I wish I would have been in H2O sooner so I could have had a better impact on it.

Are people dumping their H2O as soon as they have mined a bit?  I get that people want to help a charitable cause but if you keep cashing out to help out good causes the price will always be low and not help in the long run.
I am not saying this is the case of course but maybe part of the problem.
pete26

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:58:23 AM

I think bonuses should not be given right away once marathon is over. I suggest 2 week wait period for the price to go up a bit or at least to stabilize at certain level.
Black Tongue

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:04:24 AM

Come on guys, we need miners to support the coin and hold a little. Selling immediately does not help Wink

Are people dumping their H2O as soon as they have mined a bit?  I get that people want to help a charitable cause but if you keep cashing out to help out good causes the price will always be low and not help in the long run.
I am not saying this is the case of course but maybe part of the problem.
Yeah I think so too, unfortunately.

I think bonuses should not be given right away once marathon is over. I suggest 2 week wait period for the price to go up a bit or at least to stabilize at certain level.
2 weeks will be too long IMO. The marathon ending next Friday, I think, I'll wait till monday of tuesday to pay the bonuses.
I don't think the price will dramatically rise in the next weeks without any other improvements above all with BTC and other bigger alts rising atm  Undecided

chanel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:03:18 AM

It is nice to see a community that is not driven by profit and profit alone, I can only applaud the good nature of some of the people invested and interested in this coin   Gives some of us hope that not every coin on this forum is run by some group of scammers constantly trying to rip people off.

-I don't know if you are alex's (dev of this fail coin) puppet account or just plain stupid; alex (dev of this fail coin) *is* one of "scammers constantly trying to rip people off"; he had many coins in the past 6 months; everyone knows that;

-some people even accuse him of stealing 1000 btc; apparently, he is one of the cryptorush thieves;

-I'm actually quite surprised he didn't rob his own escrow;

-regarding greed; well, alex's greed is legendary in cryptoland; he is well known for it;

you should do more research before you invest, in case you're plain stupid; it is, however , more likely that you are his puppet account or a paid shill;

Kestrel71

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:01:19 AM

It is nice to see a community that is not driven by profit and profit alone, I can only applaud the good nature of some of the people invested and interested in this coin   Gives some of us hope that not every coin on this forum is run by some group of scammers constantly trying to rip people off.

-I don't know if you are alex's (dev of this fail coin) puppet account or just plain stupid

in case you're plain stupid; it is, however , more likely that you are his puppet account or a paid shill;

yes a shill account with so many posts to my name and so many posts on so many threads since dec 30th last year.  No, unlike you I don't go around spreading FUD and accusing people of being something they are not.  May I suggest you take a good look at yourself before accusing people of doing or being something they are not.

Insulting me because I post saying I see some good in this thread?  I would suggest you are the stupid one who can't even work out how to use the "Show the last posts of this person." feature.  Do my posts look like it is a shill account?

In fact don't answer me I really don't want to converse with such a slimy personality that goes around accusing forum members of things for just trying to be nice.

Looking at your "Show the last posts of this person." shows me you are a foul mouthed child with a fake account, and I am stupid? oh dear.
chanel

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:30:15 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 08:26:02 AM by chanel

-I don't know if you are alex's (dev of this fail coin) puppet account or just plain stupid

in case you're plain stupid; it is, however , more likely that you are his puppet account or a paid shill;

yes a shill account with so many posts to my name and so many posts on so many threads since dec 30th last year.  No, unlike you I don't go around spreading FUD and accusing people of being something they are not.  May I suggest you take a good look at yourself before accusing people of doing or being something they are not.

Insulting me because I post saying I see some good in this thread?  I would suggest you are the stupid one who can't even work out how to use the "Show the last posts of this person." feature.  Do my posts look like it is a shill account?

In fact don't answer me I really don't want to converse with such a slimy personality that goes around accusing forum members of things for just trying to be nice.

Looking at your "Show the last posts of this person." shows me you are a foul mouthed child with a fake account, and I am stupid? oh dear.

yes, you are definitely alex (dev of this fail coin);

at least don't use same puppet accounts on coins you were connected with, e.g. PANDA, 10-5 etc.; or conversing with your buddies, e.g. sevoque;
damn, every new generation of these scammers gets dumber and dumber;
spots is a genius compared to you;
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: