Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China ACTUALLY ban ICO’s?  (Read 1794 times)
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Personally, I think the more crypto grows and become accepted as means of exchange by companies and other country, it will gradually grow and china will also drop the barn and accept it.
maro101

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

I think China will not forbid it, but only establish laws to regulate this area. I consider that this is another news for the market manipulation of the Crypto-currency
HashSwan

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

China bans the ICO only temporarily, awaiting a formal license. In the coming months, the Chinese government may launch a licensing program for ICO, trying to restructure the market and introduce its plans. Legal ICO and Blockchain launch for the public to sell and raise funds. 
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

China has a huge economy. Investments in ICO as uncontrolled financial flows have an impact on eco-dynamics. To maintain order, it is necessary to manage ICO. Until this happens - in China, ICO will be banned.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

I don't think so, i believe they are also one of the manipulating elements of the crypto industry. They are also trying to buy in a cheaper amount so they will be securing big quantities before the prices goes up. I know every chinese business man mind. They will do it in a mischievous way for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

I am sure that the ICO in China is resolved, as soon as the Chinese authorities select a suitable legislative base. It's just a matter of time. But then already, when the crypto currency will gain status on a legal basis, bitcoin will no longer be worth it today. And investors need us to think about it.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

I think the Chinese government does not forbid ico, it's just that they give warnings to their citizens so that they are not wrong in choosing an investment. But if they will ban ico, then it will not have too much impact on the market.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

I don't think so, i believe they are also one of the manipulating elements of the crypto industry. They are also trying to buy in a cheaper amount so they will be securing big quantities before the prices goes up. I know every chinese business man mind. They will do it in a mischievous way for sure.

I personally think that China is one of the countries with high corruption in the world, besides many companies use cryptocurrency to evade taxes. Candles must first be forbidden by their people, and then they will be given the crypto laws to make it a revenue source for the government.
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

i think as soon as they work out the regulations and laws they will allow them
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Hello everybody!

Even though China has banned ICO’s, Chinese residents continue to participate and register money where it is actually legal. So do you think the “ban” is forever or are they going to drop the bans initially?

I think the Chinese Government only did what is good for their citizens. They want to protect there people from getting scam and almost 90% percent of ICO's in 2017 are scammed. But, it doesn't mean Chinese residents can't participate in ICO's, they still can participate. And they can used VPN to access the ICO site's. Unfortunately, some projects don't allow Chinese residents to participate.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

I think no. it's better to legalize rather than ban it. It's better to take taxes from that. Ban is the worst variant.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

I think in most cases the ban is just a formality. Who needs he and so invests. It just creates visibility, but no more.
Cybercube (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

I think no. it's better to legalize rather than ban it. It's better to take taxes from that. Ban is the worst variant.

Taxes sound bad for this market Angry
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

I do not think so, I guess there should be regulations and this is quite fair, but banning is overreaction from the side of the governments.
idiotwo

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

This kind of thing is really hard to say. I think some departments in China really want to ban ico, such as China Securities Regulatory Commission, because ico has divided their cakes.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Not good, there is so much success ICO team from chinese also good bounty project from china hope it not happen

lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

I think we will soon release this order, because China is a country with a thriving economy and they do not choose the best solution for their economy. Currently, many ICOs are coming out and developing in China, most of which are widely used in the industry and blockchain is the best technology in the crypto industry. The future is likely to be a legitimate ICO.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

The ico ban must have come due to a reason and till that reason is satisfied, I don't think they Will go back on the ban. Many people have lost their money through those and I think it's why they effected the ban making it illegal. People would still invest because you can't really trace them.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

ICO projects in China are officially banned, but Chinese investors still invest through intermediaries. There's no way the government can completely block people from participating in an ICO.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

I don't think they have actually banned ICO, as soon as they develop legal policies to work with ICOs and crypto they will cancel the ban. China continues to be one of the biggest players in the ICO market.
I have heard a lot of strange news about China that always makes me skeptical about news coming from this country. most of it is false or at least half the truth. and if I am right then that is the reason why China is still investing in ICOs. however, in the end if the ICO situation continues as the majority of this country, including China will ban them forever and end their scam fest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: