Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China ACTUALLY ban ICO’s?  (Read 1796 times)
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Hello everybody!

Even though China has banned ICO’s, Chinese residents continue to participate and register money where it is actually legal. So do you think the “ban” is forever or are they going to drop the bans initially?

China ban ICO to protect their people from fraud. For the last 7 months there are 65 ICO's raised amount to $400 million and in August this year it reaches $750 million. A lot of ICO created in China and the goverment are afraid for there economy. The ICO ban is not a statement on either blockchain or innovation. Given the authorities' recognition that they need to continue to modernize the financial system, and the desire to become an increasingly important player in global markets, it is unlikely that the ban will last for long.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

I think that they banned bitcoin because it is a treath to illegal things such as used by the syndicates and also use as money laundering that is why china government is so strict that they banned bitcoins in their country.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Hello everybody!

Even though China has banned ICO’s, Chinese residents continue to participate and register money where it is actually legal. So do you think the “ban” is forever or are they going to drop the bans initially?

no its not, I think they just do that to limit the scam ico that has been launching from their country, which is really bad, they wanted to stop the bad situation. since ico become in demand even in china, they banned it, but they will close this issue again for sure like what happen before.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

I'm just hoping if china will ban those who holds ICO since a lot of them are just obviously scam and trying to make money, no actual product on their roadmap just always writes "Testnet".
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

I think that they banned bitcoin because it is a treath to illegal things such as used by the syndicates and also use as money laundering that is why china government is so strict that they banned bitcoins in their country.
Well, in many countries, cryptocurrencies or ISO are prohibited but this does not prevent anyone from continuing to engage in this activity, although of course there are risks.  I think in any case in the future many countries will legalize it all.
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

All possibilities are possible, including the ICO ban. It is not impossible that the Chinese state would prohibit bitcoin if something happened in that country. but so far very small possibility. China is one of the largest countries to distribute bitcoin, so it is unlikely
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

I see the ban as more of a regulatory control. At least a lot of projects now comes up with kyc and host company are more visible than before . China won't out right ban ICO, because crypto is the future
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

If it is more beneficial for China to join cryptocurrency than ban it, surely they will cancel the ban but if not it will take time most probably to really allow cryptocurrency usage. We know for a fact that China have developed so much and that their country have so much more to lose than not.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

I think China will not ban ICO. The government has only put in place regulations to curb the development of these ICOs. There are many Chinese people investing in ICO projects. So it is hard for the government to ban ICO.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

Hello everybody!

They banned it to protect their people from investing from these fake ICO, but once the industry has some form of regulation or they are assured that their people will not lose money from investing from these ICO's they are going to lift it, they are a strong and major player in the cryptocurrency.
You are wrong, China banned ICO not because of fear that their people will suffer losses, but because they cannot control the outflow of funds caused by cryptocurrencies.
So they will never legalize cryptocurrencies unless they issue CNY cryptocurrency.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Hello everybody!

China will always protect it’s peoples interests.  Before, ico in china is very rampant. It’s just that so many of ico are fake or scam that they literally run away with peoples’ hard earned money.  Chinese government has stepped up to stop bad ico.  Maybe in the future, ico will need to secure permit from government for checking before they can be offered to general public.
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

I think that ban it is just word. Any restrictions have some conditions. I'm not familiar with this conditions, but I'm sure that conditions are exist. An if you are in line with this conditions than you are able to participate in ICO.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Well of course, thats what happens when something people used to do is forbidden.

Remember what happened during the times of the prohibition in the U.S.? The exact same principle happening there.

They can't ban all Cryptocurrencies since their own coin would drop in price or go to the trash too and that is definitely not good for them. Of course, communist regimes loves to think they have control over everything. Let's see what happens next.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

I think that the Chinese authorities will forbid to hold ICOs for those who will not be agree with the authorities' rules. In whole China is really strange country - everything dealing with crypto it forbids, but it produces new super ASICs for mining at the same time.
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Hello everybody!

I think that of course the ban will be canceled someday. For the government, it is necessary to work out a strategy in which the prohibition of ICO for the state would not be profitable.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

I think that yes, this is such a cunning plan, which only  a small part of people know about. Since reverse actions, that is, cancellation of the ban .. can greatly affect the market, and then prices will grow..that at the moment, most likely not interested in this circle of people..
olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

how many cases were when they were forbidden, and then we did not prohibit such things but warned. I think they will come up with their own regulation and allow
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

The Chinese government wants to develop a blockchain in their own country, but they consider cryptocurrency to be a fraud. China is too strict about cryptocurrencies, but in some ways they are right
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

The Chinese government wants to develop a blockchain in their own country, but they consider cryptocurrency to be a fraud. China is too strict about cryptocurrencies, but in some ways they are right
If the government wanted to have people not use the coins then they would've enforced an entirely different method.

vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

The ban will not be able to solve the problems, and there will not be much meaning from it. So I think they will make the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: