Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2445 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

don't confuse optimism with stupidly bag holding.

so far these two has been the same thing in most cases. for instance in the past couple of months there has been at least a thousand topics talking about how the price of that time was the end of the drop and they were all encouraging others to HODL!
the result is that a lot of newbies got crushed under the dumping coins that were being sold on the exchanges every day ever since and has not yet stopped.

optimism is when you have some logical reason based on educated analysis that the market is at the bottom.
idiotically bag holding is when you hold on to altcoins that are losing value because you "hope" the dumps have stopped.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
aliraza6663

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

what is the situation of market , investors and hunters have to do more than adopting the optimistic behavior to support and stable the market.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Bounty hunters are the ones who come to this market for the purpose of making money. And if the market goes down and the crypto loses momentum, then they will be depressed and create negative things for the market. I hope they can think that the altcoin they are making bounty will thrive in the future. And investors must also be optimistic about the market without leaving it

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

if you are optimistic or not, JUST DOESN'T MATTER.

the ones that have to be optimistic are big whales because this shitty market is brutally centralized and manipulated.

are you trying to proyect your optimisim to others with no objective reason? that's bullshit.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Yes, you really say we must remain optimistic about the current market conditions. This is indeed a very boring time, but I am sure that when the time comes, the market will be excited again and all coin prices will rise high.
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

I'm optimistic about crypto and I'm waiting for a bullish trend in the middle of Autumn till NewYear for sure... for those who are depressed - just go and check last August 2017 - the price of BTC was less than 3000$, and now it's 6700$ and it will grow!
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

I support your statement my friend. At these times when the market is suffering, we need to hold on and trust that better days will come soon. Market will recover and our time will soon be arriving. Trust the crypto market!
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

You may consider me not optimistic but truth be told, the current market is nothing compare to what had happen before the pump last year. Last year the price of BTC is just less than $2000 and today its 3x still.I don't think those people who had been around here for years will consider the bear market a BEAR. Of course the price was pumped is has to plummet as they say what comes up must come down but yes its should go up again. If you expect it to happen in months, it might not really happen but you'd have to hope as that's the only left if you already lost so much that you have invest during its very peak.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

There several things that must be considered and conducted to face this currency crypto condition. First as you say by having the optimistic attitude. It will make you always think positively about the crypto, the future of crypto. Then, it is about the patience that you must have. Without patient, you will drive yourself to be panic and sell away your tokens in this dramatic bear market. Then, it is also about the strategy of being smarter to face this market dump.
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Everything's going to be OK.Just people who came in 2017-2018 are waiting for a quick profit, not the development of technology .Cryptocurrency will grow in price, but not as fast as before,it is right at the moment

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

I think I have no reason to panic. I have invested in cryptocurrencies at slightly higher prices I sincerely believe that they will evolve and improve. Their price will rise, just need to give them time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

You are right, optimistic attitude is important to have by the investors and bounty hunters. Additionally, they must also have the big patience, smart decision, and right strategy in facing this such kind of market condition. With those combination, I'm sure that we will not be panic and bad in facing this bear market.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

The fall can not be infinite. I see no reason for pessimism. You just have to wait. Growth will be required. Maybe not as soon as many would like, but it will be for sure.
I am also still convinced of the crypto growth that will occur, and what we need to do now is to wait patiently, holding, and invest in potential coins, while the price is cheap

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

I agree with you. I think that in the cryptocurrency market, both falling and rising are very normal things. People can't panic because of the moment. They should maintain a good optimistic attitude and wait patiently. Gain great success
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Of course we have to optimistic or else we will lose everything that we had right now. With this bearish market right now, i still have high hope that it will recover very soon and i do think that it is just part of the process. We should also avoid FUD by saying crypto is a bubble and is now bursting cause it would not help.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Even at the moment I am optimistic about the prospects for investing in the crypto industry. The jerk that the crypto currency has made over the past ten years inspires me with the hope that we are on the threshold of new and promising technologies. In order to find optimism, it is necessary to consider the crypto-currency market, only as a long-term investment, which can bring results only in a few years.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

I agree that there must be an optimistic attitude. It increases the trust in crypt ovalut, and also increases the demand for it. With the back of the price of the crypto currency. As we see everything is interconnected.
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Heard about OSA DC? I think a really cool project
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

only noobs like us are panicing not the investors who are in the crypto from last 5 6 years they know that this is the regular pattern which btc make every year and give the chance to the new investor to enter in the market and to kick the non believers out of the market

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

There are two type of people, one who understand market and trade according to it and the second who aren't that good at trading. In both the case optimistic attitude isn't a solution for bearish trend. Good traders usually hedge or play shorts in such market. While the latter keep holding their bags throughout the bear phase and end up selling at low prices. At least try to understand the market bottom. If your coin is at the market bottom, be optimistic and don't sell until bull phase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: