Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2446 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.
I don't know if the whales are playing around to get more money in the future or indeed the whales have surrendered with crypto.

The whales doesn't surrender from cryptocurrency yet, and if we have to analyze the scenario they're just being calm and still planned to take over at the right time. These people who been part of the system of crypto whose having huge funds to invest, still control the breaking point that may pull the price down. Typically we as small holders encountered minimal and sudden fluctuations.
Raheemolu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

You have said it all. Instead of going around to badmouth the market or trying to scare away investors, we should all learn to be optimistic and hope the market would survive.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:49:36 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

Do I have any alternative option? No I just have to keep faith on the whole market condition obviously a turn around is inevitable hopefully as we had entered the  last quarter of the year  we might begins to see a massive bull runs and price recovery as speculated by some notable Cryptos pundits like tom Lee.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Aside we being optimistic, we should take the chance to gather a lot of tokens in our wallets. We do strongly believe that the market will get well. So let's buy more and hunt for more.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

People who fully understand long term goal of cryptocurrency do not have pessimistic attitude about their investment. Yes, optimism goes a long way but its difficult to take a pessimistic individual and turn them into optimistic, unless they choose to do so.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

I think that we need to have this opitimistic attitude. Otherwise, no one will deal or invest in Bitcoin anymore and this whole community will disapear. Beside that, i personally believe that the world of cryptocurrency is the future and i am sure that Bitcoin value will rise back one day.

Softcoin01

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

There are many talks from crypto and economic analysts about the recent downtrend of the market. Some are saying the market is experiencing some corrections for the sustainability of the crypto industry, and this can be proved as there are times when prices just jump up as a result of bots or market manipulations. All these needs to be corrected, so let's stay optimistic.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:38:07 AM by MGBloomz

we should take a long term plan in our investment and don't settle with a quick profits. Optimistic is good if the project worth the wait. Invest wisely and choose the best coins for you.

Softcoin01

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

People who fully understand long term goal of cryptocurrency do not have pessimistic attitude about their investment. Yes, optimism goes a long way but its difficult to take a pessimistic individual and turn them into optimistic, unless they choose to do so.

Exactly, you cannot force a horse to take water, even if you force it to the river. There is a freedom of choice. You either want to be optimistic or not. It can only be advised to remain optimistic and there are genuine reasons for that. Moreover, I still think people's choice needs to be controlled towards making positive notions about Cryptocurrency. At least for the Crypto Optimists, the industry will not crash as a result of negative vibes from the pessimists.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

the current situation was so chaotic and the downward trend dominated almost every month this year. this is a fact of all accidents and corrections due to the previous year, but there is actually something you can do to bring profits through short trading. this depends on how you try to survive
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Of course, those who really believe in the potential of blockchain invest in ICO.  There should be an optimistic attitude to the cryptocurrency. But scammers do not give such a mood! They ruin everything! I think that a large number of scams is one of the good reasons for the weak market!
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Crypto market is currently down and it's been going on for several months. And I myself am still very optimistic that the market will recover. Because I see that the year 2017 coins also decreased however when it reaches the end of the year a lot of coins that go up very high.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Perhaps next spring we will be able to see a steady growth.Now I do not see a special reason for this.I lost in a falling market. so I will wait for his growth.
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

In days of depression we need to be optimistic us much as possible. These market manipulations where created to remove some weak hands. We have so stay strong. Crypto is the future. F#ck FIAT. Long life to blockchain.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

the current situation is quite difficult to predict accurately, there are many predictions that miss, including myself. but I think the crypto market will grow and rise, this is just a matter of time. You can learn bitcoin from time to time until now. bitcoin's existence has exceeded a decade and this is the fact that bitcoin is able to survive.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

While the mood is not very good, but if we look at the long term, I think that everything will be fine and I keep positive.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I am a keeper and an optimistic attitude is suited for me, I truly believed that the dizzy condition of the crypto market will test my endurance to keep calm and be patient, I am not looking for what is happening now but rather loading stock in my bag for the preparation of the bull run.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

the attitude that must be done by investors is not panic and remain calm in responding to the current market situation, because if panic later will be like my friend who incidentally is also an investor who panicked when the market is like now and sells coins that he has been hold even if you have to receive a very large loss he still sells it, so you must remain calm and be patient waiting for the market recovery. and if you want to sell coins you have, you should make sure that the price of the coin has exceeded the price when buying the coin.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

I totally agree with you because panic selling will not benefit to either of the investors or bounty hunters. It is important that we keep a positive attitude in order for us to clear our minds and come up a better decision.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

If an investors don't have this kind of attitude. Then to stop worrying, it would be better if they all sell their bitcoin & altcoins and convert to fiat and never invest again in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: