Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:17:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2446 times)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Yes. Optimistic attitude is very welcome. Spreading fear is not beneficial for mass adoption. However, lying about current state of affairs is also not sustainable long term. I'd say that a few hurdles are left for big fomo....after which the masses will put their fiat back into crypto again.

I have always been optimistic about long term results...but also understood that last massive bull wasn't realistic, it had to correct at some point, of which I hope it now did Smiley
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

I am a keeper and an optimistic attitude is suited for me, I truly believed that the dizzy condition of the crypto market will test my endurance to keep calm and be patient, I am not looking for what is happening now but rather loading stock in my bag for the preparation of the bull run.
Positive thinking can help reduce stress. Considering that cryptocurrency is risky and very unpredictable it is best to stay positive inorder to be able to think and decide creatively.  Positive thinking helps with stress management and can even improve ones health. Optimism is a key part of effective stress management.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

Definitely I agree with you mate. Positive attitude is the best for us now crypto people. Cryptocurrency is very risky and unpredictable, now that crypto market is very low and not good for us being positive thinker is the best for us to be not losing hope. And always remember that cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature, it pump and dump and pump. Positive thinker helps us not to panic anytime and less stress in ourself.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

Good things will come to those, who wait. Dont put money you need short term and you will be fine. Spread your investment around. Do your reserach. Invest into projects that you believe in and where you have trust in the ambition and qualification of the team. A lot of recent ICO got completely hammered like Lendingblock, Pareto or Moneytoken today on the first day of trading. A lot of token with actual customers and profits got hammered. You get projects like Matrix or Consensus AI for pennies. Do your research and build a portfolio that suits you. And then just keep learning and be patient.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

I completely agree with you.  Optimism is the best choice at the moment.  I know where I'm going and my goal is to develop.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Every bounty hunter should have an optimistic attitude tackling the campaign everyday. Being an optimist it will give you the positive attitude because cryptocurrency is very risky.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

I am very much optimistic that the market would recover soon. I am very optimistic that ETH would surprise many in the last quarter of the year and I am very optimistic that crypto is going to be good again.
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Only forecasts for the future remain optimistic, all trade is now in a fog and ambiguity in which direction it will move. And investors are also unable to withstand this condition.

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

If everyone is optimistic that the market would recover soon and that crypto is going to be good again, I believe it will happen because the voice of the people is the voice of God.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

It is necessary to be optimistic not only towards the world of cryptocurrencies, but also to the whole of life. Panic in the cryptocurrency market is not a cause for grief, but a chance to learn something new.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Yes it is good to have optimistic attitude not only in cryptocurrency, but in all sector. It will give you hope and confidence to carry on despite difficulties on the way. So be optimistic in cryptocurrency. Patience is the key to get what you want from cryptocurrency. Not only you, you can also encourage others to keep patience. Lets build up positive vibes.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

It is necessary to be optimistic not only towards the world of cryptocurrencies, but also to the whole of life. Panic in the cryptocurrency market is not a cause for grief, but a chance to learn something new.

Positive thinking is vital in our life because it is one of the keys whether we would be successful or not. There are many problems that we have to face everyday and we need a positive mind to think clearly and solve it and that would include being positive when it comes to cryptocurrencies. If you think negatively then there is a tendency that you would panic when the price is not in your favor and it would affect how you would trade and more often than not when you are not positive, you would end up at a loss.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

It's definitely good to be optimistic when there is evidence that the market will regain strength sometimes, but definitely, don't use that to fool yourself into thinking that your bags are ever going to regain their value again!

I've seen way too many people buying into coins and then keep holding even though it is clear that the coin is pretty much dead, even buying in after a big pump at the top, dropping to 1/20 value and still holding!

be optimistic but definitely dont let it blind you into losing a lot of money on trash!
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

What I'm doing is, I join lots of bounties that I feel good now. Because If an ICO can raise money to pass softcap or to reach hardcap during this bad market conditions definitely is a very good project. So what I'm doing is I select good projects those are near to reach softcap and start doing the bounty of it. The OP is correct. Be optimistic.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

A true believer of crypto currency is always optimistic. They know that no matter how much damage or price fall the market goes through, the price will eventually rise back and will one day dominate the financial aspects by taking over fiat currency. Just be positive and give some time. As more people starts to adopt and get used to crypto currencies, the chance of being more successful increases.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

it is actually obvious of what should the bounty hunters act or their attitude should be, they must stay patient, and calm their minds. bounty hunters know that, they wont stay here long as they do now if they do not know the right attitude they act.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Eh, optimism is a good thing, but today Ethereum, has lost a further 15%, reaching the lows since the beginning of the year.
I really can not be optimistic .... Sad

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

I like people who are very positive about the situation in the market,the market will still recover, it's only taking a little longer than expected.Rub minds with people who love crypto enough to be confident that the markets will still boom. That's being optimistic and instead people want to make posts poking at the sort of attitude like "people who love crypto are delusional".i don't like people with such minds, they drain morale. The only reason someone needs to go out of the way to be so negative about price predictions, general speculation, and enthusiasm about where the crypto market is headed is because they are just impatient .With patience, i believe the future is bright...i dont like being around people that utter negative words or think negatively .such minds don't help achieve the best.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

Yeahyeah i agree, one sgould have an optimisitc approach when it comes to crypto. Always believe in the future of every coins inspite that there is no possibility for the coins to be successful. Always have faith and keep believing.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Being able to maintain optimism in this period, while you see disappearing the gains accumulated with so much effort is really difficult.
But the alternative is to cut the veins, so ... we are optimistic and we cross our fingers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: