Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2445 times)
Wibizza

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

A person who has an optimistic attitude will have high hopes and confidence in his actions which will produce maximum results in the future. So stay optimistic and don't complain too much.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I sincerely agree with you. We are all very optimistic about the current handling of this electronic money. Keep our hope alive and endure to see things happen according to our taste. Selling now will not make us any better. Therefore, keeping the optimism is the best.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

People who fully understand long term goal of cryptocurrency do not have pessimistic attitude about their investment. Yes, optimism goes a long way but its difficult to take a pessimistic individual and turn them into optimistic, unless they choose to do so.

Very true statement, people who are pessimistic typically have come very late to the party. They got an "all you can drink ticket" and an hour later security came in and told everyone to leave.

Only because one party is over it does not mean that all future parties are called off. People have severe hangovers and want to quit partying...then at some stage they come back and everything starts from new.

Hope you get my analogy Smiley

UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Personally, I have a very optimistic mood today. I start to develop in a new direction for myself. I plan to get rich by working in crypto.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Those who know the potential of blockchain technology do not have any reason to be pessimistic just because of the current down trend. The pessimist are only those who just come to make few profits and leave
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Thank you for putting it into words. Many of us are getting really discouraged by seeing sea of red these past few days. But always remember that every cloud has a silver lining. Look through the dips as an opportunity to buy and invest in other coins you think will gain profit in the long run. Stay optimistic! And just enjoy what you do, that's the key to being successful.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

Yes, having an optimistic attitude is a good value that you should have in this business because in here we can experience the bad and good days like having a volatile behavior of crypto. Therefore you should accept it already, that you might have lose or gain money. Either nrgative or positive results you should be ready on it and aware so that you will not be deppressed soon.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.

we all want to be optimistic but nothing has triggered us to behave like that, negative trends and bad news about crypto have spread among investors.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

I agree with you. In the first place, when we entered crypto investments, we already know that the markets are highly volatile and unpredictable, why give up just because of the downward trend? Any investor who is afraid of it or is pessimistic about it should have not invested at all IMO.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Of course, we need to be optimistic and patient, but at the moment it's difficult to remain calm and morale. Nevertheless, we need to continue to earn coins, because the market will still recover.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Crypto investors and bounty hunters alike must learn to maintain a good attitude, stay calm, and wait patiently for the right time.

Because attitude is really important, the right attitude is the key to success.
Matthias K.

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

"Vires in Numeris". You have to believe in math and understand that Bitcoin is limited supply and, since the demand is ever growing, Bitcoin price has no choice but to grow. It's hard to see this after a bubble burst, but we indeed have to stay optimistic.
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

The encryption market is bound to rise again in the future, but we can't be sure which coins will be back in sight. Which coins will be abandoned by people?
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

You may stay optimistic in bad times only if you were smart enough not to invest what you cannot afford to lose)) If you were not - go sell a kidney and then go back to your optimism)) I'm just kidding, people Grin Grin Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

The attitude is everything in cryptocurrency. There is no guarantee whatsoever that you will make profit on your investment but then,  positive attitude can take you through the mulkiest of waters!

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

I think an 'optimistic attitude' or usual happy go lucky won't make any difference on the whole market. In the end, you have to take in the risk and deal with it.
If optimism will not make a difference throughout the market so that ultimately you have to take risks and overcome them, what do you think we should do?
Do you have to give up?
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Due to the great problems in economic development in the real world, the market for cryptocurrency has been severely affected, and the recovery of the cryptocurrency market takes a long time!
When the world economy is stable, people will invest in the blockchain if they have money in hand, and the market will be able to recover!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

By the way, many traders fail because of their pessimism. Since it has a very strong influence on their decisions during the trade.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

The market is not the first time going into correction, but every times market starts to grow again, I have seen that many times and am confident in the further development of the cryptocurrency. Therefore, I am full of optimism and continue to work.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Just need to look at the prices 18 months ago to feel better about the market, over $6k bitcoin would still seem very high then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: