Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic Attitude  (Read 2445 times)
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Market is mutable, before 2018 we saw the strong bullish phase. Right now we are observing the strong bearish phase of the market. Some investors consider that we should stripe before 2017 and after and they do not believe that the market will be recovered. The other part of investors are sure that the market will be recovered very soon and achieve new peaks. As for me I think that such the strong downtrend cannot be finished instantly I mean that there will be the quite long period of time of finishing the downtrend and beginning the new uptrend. I am not waiting that the market will grow in the near future. By the way I consider that retail traders and investors who survive this strong downtrend will become much more skilled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

Optimism is what everyone needs and it has to be with a combination of being patient.

Without these you can never succeed to cryptocurrencies. I'm most worried with the investors who newly came in and don't have the guts to encouragement themselves but listening to the advice of the people that keeps on telling them that they have to be stronger than ever and hold while they can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

You should continue being optimistic in looking at the market especially if you are a very patient person then what's good for you is to look for positivity in bad things. We can't do anything else than to look into it positively.

Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

In my opinion, you have to be patient in this world of crypto. To work in this platform and gets profits it is only based on trust and by optimistic nature. Market will recover very soon.

Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

I think that optimism is very important, and not only in this market, also in a healthy daily life, sometimes it is better to think positive to bring better energy around you if you only have negative thoughts they can be materialized and sabotage your plans for the future.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

personally I really agree with your opinion, indeed we must remain optimistic, confident and patient for the market to recover soon. at this time we only have to wait for the time and hold the coin that we have invested, if you have other capital it would be nice to buy back the same coin as the one you invested at a low price, so that the number of coins can increase and later the profits will also get will be bigger.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

Yes, It would be great if every crypto investor has an optimistic attitude towards the crypto market. However in reality, not many of them can be optimistic all the time...If they are not optimistic enough, they will simply sell all their holdings when a bearish market comes.
This is a must attitude that we have especially when the market is down. We should not be afraid on holding good coins because in the long run, everything will be alright and people should focus on their long term goal, don't just invest on shit coins, look for good coins that can survive during bear market.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Must be optimistic if you want to succeed. Another key to success is hard work. Whatever conditions occur at this time, especially the condition of coin prices on the market. If the attitude of opmitis is no longer there, then there are very many people who are desperate especially those active in the crypto world.
right, bro, we have to be optimistic even though the market price is very down, if we are desperate it will lose the profit
that can be obtained, optimistic it is needed in everything including investment, optimism will indeed lead to success

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

this is the time to show our positive thinking and optimistic mind.marker suffered a bad condition in terms of token value so dont be negative thinker to invest because  if you think that you lose money in investing their is no result so must try and be optimistic.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
Merited by goku21 (1)

think positive is the best way to  cheer up your self believing that if you imvest or wait your  money will grow. as a person we always needed a critical thinking for as to able to decide but always be optimistic.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

Yes, investment in the encryption market must maintain a positive attitude. Moreover, investment in the encryption market must maintain sufficient patience. The encryption market is a long-term investment market, and there are certain risks in the encryption market.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude.
I think the most pessimistic are the bounty hunters. They want to quickly offload to the market whatever coins they have acquired doing little tasks for small gains. Anyone investing into a coin has that believe to hold it like an asset for a while to appreciate. Again I think most people miscalculated while coming into it because of the quick rise in prices we saw in 2017. It is good people have learnt the lesson now. No quick riches.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I absolutely agree with you that the best attitude is to be optimistic and think about how to profit from it.

If we have to analyze the situation, they just stay calm and still plan to take over at the right time.
Ilekoyafemi

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

This attitude is the only thing or hope we've got right now. Just be optimistic and never be pessimistic about all this. There is light at the end of the tunnel
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

graveyards are full of optimistic people.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

Now that the whole market condition is highly disgusting and discouraging, what attitude do you think both investors and bounty hunters should have? In my own view, I think there is a need for optimistic attitude. Many are pessimistic as to whether crypto market will I ever recover. Many crypto lovers keep asking themselves will crypto market ever recover? . The way I look at it is that we need to be highly optimistic for a recovery for better profit making. I don't know if you agree with me.
Please let me know your opinion.

nothing is disgusting here expect for disgusting comments like this one. The space is needed to let the companies who gathered the funds through ICOs to make those projects happen

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

optimistic is a good attitude but you must use it on a good condition
in this bad market, you must be rational. dont always be optimistic but no plan
Yeah, Being an optimist it will give you the positive attitude because cryptocurrency is very risky. As we know that every bounty hunter should have an optimistic attitude tackling the campaign everyday.
good mate Smiley
but like that sentence, we must use optimistic on good condition Smiley

i hope i and you can always be optimistic

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

I like to take a practical approach to the cryptocurrency market, rather than an optimistic one.
Not all currencies would survive this current bearish trend, so traders need to practise on ways to force profit from the market.
And investors should switch their holdings to more stable currencies preferably top 50 on CMC.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

As it seems to me if you believe in a coin and are going to keep it in the long run, then there is no point in experiencing, you just have to wait!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

I think that a large percentage of the ICO scam has a very bad effect on the trust in the crypto market, so now there is a massive outflow of capital!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: