Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Yes, it will definitely happened again, when the most people will stop waiting and believe in bullrun. Most likely next bull run starts not in 2018.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

It is unlikely that the market will constantly fall, because over time in any case, a gradual recovery in prices will begin. The specificity of the crypto market lies in the fact that it is of really great importance for modern digital society, therefore it is always restored over time - this is confirmed by its development history.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

There is the possibility a big spike will happen again because it keeps the body and crypto develops. but the question is probably when it will arrive in time for the back up high. see the current state will probably take a long time to experience a surge in value. a good sign that the market has not experienced a decline of great and just wait for the time when it started to grow at least gradually.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

There are many diverse opinion on this, some believe that the days of raising big money with blockchain mantra and people getting ecstatic to ingest in dump and pump scheme is over in cryptocurrency. While on the other hand, some beliebes that the realproject will be the only successful coin going forward in cryptocurrency!

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Our last chance of starting another massive bull run is the first week of November and if did not happen on that time then all the probability are all gone. They all say it is going to be in December but you guys did not understand that the it takes some time before the news spread like if bitcoin is rocketing again and attract more buyers.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

I also think like you that the bull market will happen later this year  , If it does not happen this year, , I still believe it will happen the next year , I believe the cryptocurrnecy market will grow back again.  

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Yes, all certainly hope that by the end of this year there will be a resurgence of crypto, crypto has been slumped for months and this is really unpleasant, it would be better for us to be patient to wait for crypto to return to normal
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
by looking at the current market situation it will be difficult to repeat itself, but it does not rule out the possibility of half the price or even as high as last year will occur. because there is nothing impossible that can happen if all of us as traders continue to believe and want to invest in it, it is possible to increase the price development in the market.
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

i  still  think  that bullrun  will  happen  at  the  end  of  this  year  and  we  still have  time  for  it  ,it  will happen  by  the  end  of this  december  so  think  a   little positive.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

i  still  think  that bullrun  will  happen  at  the  end  of  this  year  and  we  still have  time  for  it  ,it  will happen  by  the  end  of this  december  so  think  a   little positive.
To be honest, I do not believe in it, I think that the situation that occurs in the market for 6 months will continue, and it will be considered the norm. In fact, even in such a market you can earn and implement projects
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

If bull run happened in late 2017 it does not necessarily mean that we will witness another rush at the end of year 2018. I can see that people are gradually escaping from crypto due to various reasons, but mainly because of the lack of patience and necessary trading skills that would guarantee a stable income. Such a decline of interest is definitely no good for the popularity of the market and its ability to recover to more or less stable prices.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

No, 2017 was a one off. Your coins will rise in a value but the next bull market will be a slow rise and last much longer. 2017 was built on hype and FOMO. It created very unrealistic expectations about making instant wealth. The next bull market will be built on real development and actual results in face of a lot of scepticism. Unlike the rise in 2017 and the crash in 2018 this will not be spread evenly across all the cryptocurrencies. There will be winners and losers and it will be determined by them actually having real world success.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

The current situation i believe in the market and this phenomenon will probably happen this year. This year-end effect is huge for the whole community and Bitcoin and the Altcoins are recovering quickly.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

I still hope for the end of this year to be like last year where a large spike would occur. Although the situation is not the same but it could be due to a lot of speculation that there would be able to bring the market volume increased and this will effect conferring on prices rising sharply crypto. current crypto in stable condition has become the beginning of the bull run well when it is indeed going to happen end of the year later.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

We're not done yet and we still have a couple of weeks left before this year ends. Who knows, there will be a bull run by November or halfway to the second week of December. Anything can happen so don't just lose hope and just hold on whatever cryptos you have in your bag.

felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy
sexmining

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy

The current bitcoin market situation is a tough bulls and bears affair  Cheesy
MNinvestor17

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Vary early stage of the market, man
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

The market is unpredictable. No one can say what will happen tomorrow. If you are afraid of something, it is better to sell some of the coins and wait for the best time to invest. Only calm and confidence is the key to earning.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

Yes, I am very positive about a bull run. Every one seem to keep their hopes high. The only issue is when it will be? .No one knows how soon or far the market will rise. I deeply hope a bull run happens soon

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: