Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Losing hope will not benefit us. Our time and effort is spent and we should not stop there. In order to gain success, we should continue the track that we've started. Support the ICOS and cryptocurrencies and let us revive the opportunity that awaits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Anything can happen in market. We never think bitcoin will reach $20k but its happen. One think i am sure is market always volatile and market will recovery again.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
skylar

Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

Anything just possible in this field, but IMO at thr end of this years there will be no bull run like what crypto did in the last years. The market are still turn much more stable & like look stagnant at the end of this years for me, still at the $200B marketcap level & I can't see great things that can make bull run.
tologongadik

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

of course it will, theres just no timeframe or exact time of it but every bear run will always end and bull run will always be happening anytime, any soon
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Well for me I have removed my mind from bull run this year, I don't think it will happen this year because this year is almost over, so there is no need to hope for the bull run, let's just hope next year will be a better year for cryptos.
Everyone is hoping that in 2019 things will get better because they have great faith in this market and are considering a good investment at this time because the value of the coins are at very low prices and perfectly suited for investment. I believe we will see the new prices of all Altcoins, so waiting and hope is very important

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:46:03 AM

There is a belief for the market is very good. But you should know that money is never easy to find. If whales pump again, then traders will easily become wealthy and whales will lose money in pumping. That will not happen easily. I think the market has changed the way it works and now it is growing in a slow and steady manner. So big pumping will not happen again.

Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

Market behavior is difficult to predict. That is the beauty of crypto, that he can behave in any way. After every growth there is a fall and vice versa. the market is always so. so don't worry, the market will continue to grow. It may take a few moments
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.
This is a scourge that is very feared by investors but the fact is like this.
I also don't know when this will end because this is already reached at a low point.
engesi

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

Obviously, without the support of purchasing power, the bull market will not appear, and with the continued downturn in the ICO market, the price of Ethereum is difficult to recover!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
faza13

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

I cannot make guarantee about it, but I think.it will happen again, because many ICOs nowadays make a pending or pause their ICOs waiting to stable market. I think bull run is not far away

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

I think it will be bullish after this period of bearish, volatile and steady i guess it will be surprisingly bullish, but it was still a speculation opinion, the thing is we need to separately divide our crypto investment and bill in daily live.
bearish will followed by bullish movement when it phase done.market cycle show us sometime price move in bearish and sometime in bullish.and i am sure, after market bearish several months in this year, we will see soon all price recovered again.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

I think the bull market will come again. As for whether it can reach the height of last year, I am really not sure.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

Every day I meet online various articles devoted to the crypto market. Some guy say that the bull run can happen not earlier than in 18 months, while the other ones are sure that the bulls are already knowcking at the doors. I think December will change world!
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:02:34 AM

Everything can happen in the crypto market and we all know the nature of the crypto market is changing every day. So we can expect the recurrence to occur as in 2017.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

Everything can happen in the crypto market and we all know the nature of the crypto market is changing every day. So we can expect the recurrence to occur as in 2017.
Changes in the Crypto market are natural and generally experienced in the marketplace, and Crypto changes even if he can instantly change. This year Crypto still has a chance to rise, but in my opinion it's not like 2017 because it's difficult and maybe this year if it only rises by a few percent. Crypto can still live, and grow well and maybe for Bullrun it can be achieved next year, hopefully it can happen.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

I believe in this that there will be another surge but not like 2017, all the phases and cryptocurrency are full of surprises, to be able to stabilize again certainly takes months, here it takes patience and confidence
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

The possibility of a decline in the values ​​of your coins is still there. If you believe in the ability of your coins, the decision to hold and wait for the increase is not a wrong decision. Judging from its history, crypto is able to increase significantly, increase and decrease is a simple event that can often occur in crypto. As much as possible you can take advantage of every opportunity in crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ramahero01

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

when many believe that at the end of the year there will be an increase in the price of all coins, of course this will be a strength for coin developers to be able to raise the price of their coins and hopefully next month or next year the price of coins can go up.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:03 AM

I believe in this that there will be another surge but not like 2017, all the phases and cryptocurrency are full of surprises, to be able to stabilize again certainly takes months, here it takes patience and confidence

cryptocurrency is unpredictable right ?
the price could be down more or growing hardly even break the past
but, i believe as we stay optimistic in crypto industry,, we will see another bull my friend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: