Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

I think that the rise in the price of cryptocurrency can be a mess at any moment, it can happen suddenly. Be patient and get what you expect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

Yes, I am very positive about a bull run. Every one seem to keep their hopes high. The only issue is when it will be? .No one knows how soon or far the market will rise. I deeply hope a bull run happens soon
[/quote  Look positively it  the best that can be today. Otherwise, life can turn into torture if you think that to the moon will not. the wait will come true
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Yes, it can happen again but with the current scenario, it will be difficult to get that ATH volume and rate. The whole market is manipulated by the whales so the prediction may get wrong by many experts but hope for better and stay updated.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

It can still happen again sure and soon bull run is what am waiting for many coins in my hand ready to sell them when bull run come i still believing in crypto currency market tgis 2018

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Innovative project may attract some good money, but it would not affet the entire situation withitn the market. However, you shoudl buy BTC, becaue it may grow.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

There were much more trust to the cryptocurrencies one year ago. Today people know that most of project do not need any kind of blockchain technology, so demand will be low.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

Truth it that none of us is able to be sure about it. Hope is all we have, but facts are against us. There is no way for this to happen once more.
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Everything can happen you know. A lot of people are predicting bull runs on the end of this year. And if it will really happen it will be a great pleasure for everyone and it will lead the market out of this huge dip. I really hope it will happen.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

In my opinion, it will happen again, but not soon. Expect the arrival of new money and people in the world of cryptocurrency. Then the natural growth of the market that we all are waiting for will begin.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

I think its depend altcoin you have, if your altcoins already listed on 100 top coinmarketcap it will happen
end of the year,usually the price of coin will rise up
like last year,end of 2017 btc price rise up and hit 16k $/Btc.
Altcoin price it depend btc price,if btc go up altcoin will up too.
Be patience, i hope end of 2018 bull run will happen again.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

Certainly yes! I don't see any reason that it won't happen again. Instead, we just don't know when will it resume.
The better things we need to do for now is to wait. I also experienced that whether I like it or not I reduce sometimes my coins balance in my wallet which is I think its normal I guess.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

I believe in economic´s cycles. Currently we are in a downtrend which should be followed by uptrend because many experts are earning on this fact, they will do everything to make this happen.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Ofcourse bull run will always happen again in time it's a part of a trading to the price of a coin to High and Low prices these you manage the coin to earn from it.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy
  Of course. man! I, too, with two hands FOR ... But when? I already read on the forum info which token can to the moon  and now thought about it)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

The bull run can still  come again at the end of the year like it happened last year.  The bull run is the time of the year that all crypto traders love because the prices of coins shoot up and they make a lot of money.

cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

For sure it will happen again. The bull run is near, but I am afraid we won't see any green market before the end of 2018. And it is not so scary, because if not, we will see the bullish market at the beginning of 2019 or in the middle of the next year.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

I think it is 50/50 for me, I know two months is not two days, so for the bull-run to happen is not hard, in the other hand I feel it may not happen this year, maybe next year will be the year of cryptocurrency.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Of course, it will happen again, only the exact time when this happens will not be told. The world is starting to use blockchain's work in many areas of life. Cryptography has become not just a hobby, it is already something more that can change our world once and for all. Consequently, the influx of people into the cryptocurrency will increase and the trend of the end of 2017 will surely repeat. Smiley
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Maybe it will happen during the winter, but I am not sure that it woudl be this winter. To make it happen significant changes are required and I see none of them.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Of course, all investors in the crypto market very much hope for a gradual restoration of cryptocurrency positions and prices. And I am absolutely sure that this will eventually happen. But it’s rather difficult to talk about specific dates. I believe that we will be able to notice such changes from next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: