Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
what will happen is that when the bull run will ever comes back. ita gonna be a ride of a lifetime because the price will rise us gradually again and again. I think it better to hope for the better and be patient about it.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
This market has been down for a very long time now, it will take a very huge news and massive FOMO to pull it out now. A lot of persons have capitulated and many random investors are no longer enthusiastic to invest. I'm hopeful though amidst all of it.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

And if you recall the situation that occurred before last year’s takeoff, then everything happened just as it is now, and the market was in a fall for a long time!
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

I'm sure that can still happen again, but not in the near future, the market will take a long time to recover,
so be patient because the market will surprise you, the market will recover and crypto will rise again.

Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

I believe that this will happen again, in spite of all the negative around. But this can happen in a few years and not on such a scale as in December 2017.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

I'm sure that can still happen again, but not in the near future, the market will take a long time to recover,
so be patient because the market will surprise you, the market will recover and crypto will rise again.
that's right, cryptocurrency always happens with a sudden surprise so we just have to wait patiently because surely the market conditions will improve again, and anything can still happen in the near future like last year with a sudden surge of surprise just wait.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

that's right, cryptocurrency always happens with a sudden surprise so we just have to wait patiently because surely the market conditions will improve again, and anything can still happen in the near future like last year with a sudden surge of surprise just wait.
That surprise is what has sustained the space I do hope amidst all the uncertainty that's clouding the market, such sudden reversal happens as there have been and still many speculations of how the bottom isn't here yet.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I lost the hope when market dropped to below $6000 support mark for bitcoin, if the level had been sustained we would have had a lot of hope for another bull run this year, meanwhile crypto is here to stay but we look forward to having a similar bull run in the future but obviously not this year

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

I don't reached my patience of waiting this year even I lost some amount of my investments because I believed that the market will grow up soon that's why I keep buying more coins to earn a better earnings in the future. And I think it would happened again even the market is in the lowest price now.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Two weeks left until the new year and i dont think that something is going to be changed. Furthermore, it look like that we`ll get one more bottom soon.

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

It would be really nice to see even a small correction of a downtrend before the new year, because i`d like to withdraw some money for the holidays. But everything looks sad:(

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Yes, I firmly believe that it will happen again for there us no impossible here in the world. We cant predict the time and the bull may start right now if time was unpredictable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I think it seems like this year can't happen again like last year
I just hope, hopefully next year all the prices of cryptocurrency will be normal
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I cannot get why people are losing their hope so fast. You have been waiting for a year and now everybody is yelling that this is the end and we are all going to lose our money. Guys, come on, stay calm and wait a little bit longer.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Pay attention to the market today. He is coming back. We have already seen the growth of Bitcoin. After a big recession, the market returns to normal. I think we can see a big increase in the first quarter of 2019.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

everything can be, just do not wait for miracles, we must realistically assess the situation.
If soon there will be growth, it is not particularly noticeable. Small pumps of individual coins.
Stabilize and grow the market will most likely by the second half of next year, if not later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I think and believe it can still happen again like what we have been experiencing in the past few days, price are beginning to rise now and everywhere seems to be green. This is a sign that we can still have a very good price before the year runs out. So let's keep the faith alive.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

We can say that something similar is happening right know. 11 Days till new year and we have got several green candles on the bitcoin price. New year`s surprises are cool:)

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

If you do not believe why you remain in this branch of the crypto industry? If you do not believe in the
possibility of raising the price of cryptocurrencies, why did you invest in it? Do you trade or just HOLD your
coins in the hope of rising prices? If so, try to allocate some part of your cryptocurrency portfolio for trading -
it will distract your brain. I believe that growth will occur in early 2019 all prerequisites for that exist.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

. Do you think it will happen again?
I am certainly sure that it will happen again and the history will repeat itself. Not now, but maybe Q1 of the 2019 or we will be looking on middle of the year and the peak will be reach. My piece of advice for you now is to wait and don't be hasty on selling your assets because you might regret it.

Live for the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: