Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It can still happen again  (Read 127978 times)
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

like what they always said, history repeat itself maybe our crypto investment truly failed our expectation to get good profit as of now but, if we think that this situation has an ending its a good thing to hold coins and wait for the good time to sell our coin maybe like soon as the bitcoin surpassed the old ATH and gain new ATH this year before selling coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

Although the market is still at a low point, I believe the market will pick up again, so I still have enough patience to hold my cryptocurrency. I believe that the people who persist in the end can get huge profits from this market.
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

I hope that will happen again. everyone is waiting for the same thing. Bitcoin prices always rise at the end of the year. We'll see, whether bitcoin prices will exceed prices in December last year or not.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I twill for sure happen again.  Give it more time.  The big boys are getting in now so you know it's about to get bonkers in here.  2 trillion on the market cap by the end of 2019.  Bitcoin will be 40k.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

I feel the same thing with you, disappointed with what is happening now, but when the price of the altcoin is very sad when selling it, I don't know, we can't predict what will happen in the future, but I have confidence that the price of altcoin will come back bright and have a future.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
there are many factors that make crypto experience a fall, but bitcoin persists to this day. do you know if this happens to another coin eating the coin has been made sure it is very difficult to survive and there may be a loss from the market. staying patient is key, people who make a profit at the end of the year are people who patiently wait since 2009 when the price of bitcoin is very low. and until now they still believe there will be bullrun in the future like the end of the year. so it's up to you.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Agreed, it has got high chance to reach big growing higher than ever. At present I believe that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were fluctuating within certain range which could peak high any time soon. Last year same time this was the scenario. The price started to progress from the last of September. This time too, the same can be expected.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

all things in the crypto will definitely be possible to happen. even in case of very bad though. Because indeed in crypto, we could only analysis and predictions. It will be a lot of interesting surprise, even shock. We should be prepared to get through it all.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

to return to happen like last year's hike will not be the same. things happened that time quite different from this time. hardfork happens many times years ago simply fabulous and makes the high values achieve crypto. and to get that at this time it is certainly difficult for experienced.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

It will gonna happen again, probably if not at the end of the year then before that month it will supposed to jump up high like before. And you are not the only one who has a btc wallet and are decreasing everyday. On that part, you should convert it into tusd when bearish moments are happening to further save your btc from deficit.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

in my analysis maybe it can happen again like last year, bitcoin and all altcoins will rise again.
its 60% can happen again and 40% will not. thats my analysis only, many investor will pump to that
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

It could be that the price will go up and many believe it. but when looking at the value of the market until the middle of this year there is no good thing surely is quite dubious if it still hopes the increase for this year as was the case for the end of last year.  Although so many are indeed choose hold for year-end results later or even preparing to buy when the time comes.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

I hate to think that cryptos are reaching it's downward trend now. If it does, my hunch is that there will be more types of cryptos that will come out or maybe just one which is kind of a universal digital currency which will run through an untraceable blockchain which will make it more stable and secure.
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

You need to know, that the digital currency world like Crypto is very dynamic and not easy to predict accurately. For me, ups and downs. The price of coins is a normal thing. If you think that the price of coins will drop at the end of this year, it could happen. Or even vice versa, the price is even higher. So we don't know in the future it will go up or down. We are always optimistic and careful in making decisions in the crypto world.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

Market growth as well as its decline cannot last forever. The bull market has been around for a long time, so we should see growth soon.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

I think that we won't see market growing in this year. A lot of bad news and different laws impede this process. But I hope that next year will bring us something new in cryptoindustry and we will see another situation.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I believe the market will pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 70% of the funds because of the market decline, I still believe that I can get huge profits from this market until the end.

You will still obviously earn profit because the market is volatile and that is the reason why you should hold your coins today since it will pump up again anytime soon.

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

I'm absolutly sure that it will happen again, but unfortunatly nobody knows when it will happen. There are so many good news about cyptocyrrency with each day, so I think this moment lose to us,  that we all waiting for so much. 

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

of course the "pumps" will happen again but there is a very long time before their start happening. and until that time you will continue losing money as long as you continue bag holding altcoins.
many of the investors have already made their exit or some of them moved on to other altcoins to pump those and make profit while the bigger ones struggle.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

Yes, that's what we are waiting for as we believe that another bull run will be coming soon and we just need to be patient to wait for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: