Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

What is really happening cus I don't understand any more, why all the fight?? Sz

What he said ...

Then again ... coins thrive on some old school PvP action, this thread was rather boring with just DJ and I posting stuff Cheesy

If we have enough consensus about hard forking, and *super important* everyone is on the ball after, it could be the right move to launch us into 10k satoshi.
-- On the other side, it could all go to shit and we are back to were we were some months back.

I support both sides, Blue Lab devs have done a lot of work for the Foundation. So has PM-Tech. It was a match made in heaven, don't let it go to hell Wink

Poloniex and Bittrex need to be involved. I see Trex is saying something about an attack so it should be looked into.

Thanks for the reply, does it mean that the release of the new wallet and other  "roadmap" news are postponed? will we see it in June ?

So we will see a suprise in the next 10 days?

yes

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinansakic

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

Will see what can be done, in order to utilise all the potential, some very important basic steps shall be completed. Here a few recommendations:

djnocide:

Kindly get the paperwork done and make sure everything is transparent and available through authority portals. I understand it might be a little problem getting this kind of foundation registered properly especially due to the "enforced donation" - a solution must be found

bluelab:

You guys need to get yourself organised in a trustworthy manner. Decide for yourself where you are operating from and build the company structure accordingly. I can not tell here how PM-Tech is verifying business partners, but if you start by going through the points in this link and can pass them, you are on track:

http://www.techgyd.com/how-to-check-if-a-company-is-legitimate-registered-and-genuine/3899/

I googled your "big" firm named PM-Tech, HashUnlimited and this is what I got:

http://www.firmenabc.at/pm-tech-e-u_FJTW

Is that your firm? Is your name Polzer Michael, as it states there?

It is a firm with 1 employee which is you (translate the page to English if you don't understand german), and it is located in the middle of nowhere village and your house is on a side road, not even on one main road you have there in your village (check the map on the same page).

I assume that in 7 years that your firm exists (the firm was founded in 2010), you grew your firm up to that 1 employee by following the rules from the link you sent?

So you think you have the right to demand anything from the people who made the coin in the first place and maintain it and made it so successful?

ARE YOU THAT CRAZY THAT YOU THINK IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK ?!

As a member of the community and Einsteinium shareholder I say kick him out from the project.

WHO IS WITH ME !?

Enough is enough, after all your threats you are this project enemy number 1 !!

Well thanks for the hint, some of the pages are not really up to dat but I can enlighten you. Actually I am targeting www.pm-tech.at to be upfront in google searches, it is in German as well because this is what we target.

- The company is in existence for 15 years now, since 2010 it is registered internationally.
- That time it was consultant only, meanwhile it got updated with a trading license as well
- Crypto is just a side branch established earlier this year, our main projects are in Automation
- Yes, we are sticking with 1 employee. International project business requires to be handled with subcontractors, freelancers or as Joint ventures as we are doing in the Emirates for example.
- The "nowhere village" is a place here in Austria which is referred as "paradise of carinthia"
- The "side road" is the area where entrepreneurs, businessmen and other creative people are living and having their studios. As it happens that I'm owning some real estate here and the infrastructure is perfect for what we need, logically I place my office right here.

And, as we can see, drawing attention. As per the old wisdom good news is no news, bad news is good news and no news is bad news, somehow satisfying.

There is just one thing which doesn't round up... How would you manage to kick somebody from a community driven project? Especially if he isn't really "in"? I think in the Bitcoin world some guys would love to hear those ideas if they can avoid the upcoming hard fork....

First of all @ALPHI, the answer is YES, I just made my account so I can speak in the name of my clients and me, because we invested a substantial amount of money into this project, and everything was going well until the threats from HashUnlimited (is that some parallel with Bitcoin Unlimited) ?

@HashUnlimited:
I know too much people that have a firm and they are the only employee, and that is only because they need to pay taxes so they can get pension at the end of their career.

And also you are providing a service, you are not making any product besides that, so you don't have to have a domestic and international firm, because both can be done from one firm.

Anyway, as I said before me and my clients have invested a lot in Einsteinium and we want to know what is happening here.

It was all going well right until you HashUnlimited showed up and now my coins are frozen on Bittrex, and there is some rumor that there will be a hard fork?
I have not such extensive knowledge about coins, but me and my clients had to hire a dozen of bitcoin & altcoin experts to explain to us what is going on, and they all say:

THERE IS NO WAY HARD FORK WILL HAPPENED. YOU CAN ONLY MAKE SOME DOUBLE SPENDS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN WHICH WILL BE REVERTED AFTERWARDS.

And they also think that your renegade experimental software made the double spend on the Bittrex and that is why our coins are frozen.

But the most important thing here is that you are asking from the guys that made this coin such a success to answer to you (I am not sure why they are agreeing to that).

Anyway we invested so much and we say YOU SHOULD ANSWER TO US THEN,

so I want to know what are your expertize and what is making you so good that you think you can take over the project, and we need HARD PROOF for that (not a threat of a HARD FORK).
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:17:45 AM

All of this conversation is to force people to dump their coins before the hard fork?

After hard fork 10k sat?  Cheesy

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
moneyalchemist

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

Current status with Bittrex regarding double spend attack?
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:24:02 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 11:47:49 AM by HashUnlimited

Will see what can be done, in order to utilise all the potential, some very important basic steps shall be completed. Here a few recommendations:

djnocide:

Kindly get the paperwork done and make sure everything is transparent and available through authority portals. I understand it might be a little problem getting this kind of foundation registered properly especially due to the "enforced donation" - a solution must be found

bluelab:

You guys need to get yourself organised in a trustworthy manner. Decide for yourself where you are operating from and build the company structure accordingly. I can not tell here how PM-Tech is verifying business partners, but if you start by going through the points in this link and can pass them, you are on track:

http://www.techgyd.com/how-to-check-if-a-company-is-legitimate-registered-and-genuine/3899/

It is a firm with 1 employee which is you (translate the page to English if you don't understand german), and it is located in the middle of nowhere village and your house is on a side road, not even on one main road you have there in your village (check the map on the same page).

I assume that in 7 years that your firm exists (the firm was founded in 2010), you grew your firm up to that 1 employee by following the rules from the link you sent?

So you think you have the right to demand anything from the people who made the coin in the first place and maintain it and made it so successful?

As a member of the community and Einsteinium shareholder I say kick him out from the project.

WHO IS WITH ME !?

Well thanks for the hint, some of the pages are not really up to dat but I can enlighten you. Actually I am targeting www.pm-tech.at to be upfront in google searches, it is in German as well because this is what we target.

- The company is in existence for 15 years now, since 2010 it is registered internationally.
- That time it was consultant only, meanwhile it got updated with a trading license as well
- Crypto is just a side branch established earlier this year, our main projects are in Automation
- Yes, we are sticking with 1 employee. International project business requires to be handled with subcontractors, freelancers or as Joint ventures as we are doing in the Emirates for example.
- The "nowhere village" is a place here in Austria which is referred as "paradise of carinthia"
- The "side road" is the area where entrepreneurs, businessmen and other creative people are living and having their studios. As it happens that I'm owning some real estate here and the infrastructure is perfect for what we need, logically I place my office right here.

And, as we can see, drawing attention. As per the old wisdom good news is no news, bad news is good news and no news is bad news, somehow satisfying.

There is just one thing which doesn't round up... How would you manage to kick somebody from a community driven project? Especially if he isn't really "in"? I think in the Bitcoin world some guys would love to hear those ideas if they can avoid the upcoming hard fork....

First of all @ALPHI, the answer is YES, I just made my account so I can speak in the name of my clients and me, because we invested a substantial amount of money into this project, and everything was going well until the threats from HashUnlimited (is that some parallel with Bitcoin Unlimited) ?

@HashUnlimited:
I know too much people that have a firm and they are the only employee, and that is only because they need to pay taxes so they can get pension at the end of their career.

And also you are providing a service, you are not making any product besides that, so you don't have to have a domestic and international firm, because both can be done from one firm.

Anyway, as I said before me and my clients have invested a lot in Einsteinium and we want to know what is happening here.

It was all going well right until you HashUnlimited showed up and now my coins are frozen on Bittrex, and there is some rumor that there will be a hard fork?
I have not such extensive knowledge about coins, but me and my clients had to hire a dozen of bitcoin & altcoin experts to explain to us what is going on, and they all say:

THERE IS NO WAY HARD FORK WILL HAPPENED. YOU CAN ONLY MAKE SOME DOUBLE SPENDS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN WHICH WILL BE REVERTED AFTERWARDS.

And they also think that your renegade experimental software made the double spend on the Bittrex and that is why our coins are frozen.

But the most important thing here is that you are asking from the guys that made this coin such a success to answer to you (I am not sure why they are agreeing to that).

so I want to know what are your expertize and what is making you so good that you think you can take over the project, and we need HARD PROOF for that (not a threat of a HARD FORK).

Well, lunch break, but one by one.

- HARD FORK of BTC:

As if you are reading properly, in my last post (and some others as well) I was referring to the (likely) upcoming hard fork of bitcoin. Why I think it is likely? I am simply interpreting the signs, I think about knowing more than most of us here how they are rollin' based on my experience of PM-Tech solely operating in China 2004 to early 2010. They simply won't let go technology, that's reflected on LTC prices right now, BUT they have some demand what the rest of the world doesn't really understand, and if so, we do not support. If I'm interpreting the signs right, they are going to pull that thing off, shame on us because its a drawback in globalisation.

- EMC2:

Honestly we were thinking to fork this one off as well. In fact, to get it on track as it was built by the initiators (the guys behind the project changed as this is common knowledge as well), it would have been necessary, if picking up again, to run a very progressive roadmap (which was in place by February, but in terms of crypto aeons behind). I have been pushing it, sometimes got provoked, sometimes constructive discussions, nevertheless it is far from where it should be where we can put a few soft forks in place to get it running.

For a little more understanding: Those coins are kept alive and are growing by a healthy balance of developers, miners and investors. When EMC2 was revived this year, we had some serious doubts but still we have seen the potential, if everything is done right, it could serve as promoted. Things have changed, opinions have split on the way, what was to fast for the others was too slow for us. Then came the time where we thought to pull the community with us, kind of show-off, get stuff done and stay divided. During this process something very interesting happened - next to some irrational mathematical assumptions (will come to that later) we have found some serious issues inside the initial code which I personally have shared with the responsibles BEFORE the TREX issue arose and AFTER I was explaining the reasons again. Even I think I don't need to defend myself since innocence should be common sense until proven unless, I can prove that the SAME blocks have been mined by the SAME miner since October 2016 where I didn't even know that this project existed nor have been involved in any way.

So for the current EMC2 hard fork talks:

We are pretty m much convinced that EMC2 is running into an unbalanced situation. Next halving is coming up, afterwards it is going to become useless for the miner community. The backbone will break away, wormholes are predictable and there for only being used to make some quick coins. After the next epoch that's over as well, after the last halving there aren't any wormholes anymore.

So our (PM-Tech) current strategy is clearly to let go but being prepared for this imbalance to strike. We have prepared mathematical models of an optimised consensus afterwards, those will require a hard fork, but as we think in a smarter way, mathematically predictable AND most importantly we are going to have a solution there in our pockets which not only guarantees survival of the idea, but as well being able to shift all existing assets to a new chain by preserving value. Of course it's kind of gamble, but if our prophecy becomes true, we are going to change from your enemy Nr. 1 to your best friend ever.

So that's why I'm also in search of GO developers, because we want to be ALL ready.

EDIT: I owe you the irrational assumptions mentioned above. Block values as per consensus do not follow any mathematical function, even halving heights in the final code (as mentioned before) haven't been executed at least as published. With this "mess" in place it is less predictive in coin amount and there for mathematically squaring the risks.
DanielRamos1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

bittrex = cryptsy 2.0  Tongue Tongue Tongue
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

Not likely. What would prompt you to post that? 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:16:25 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 03:45:46 PM by batesresearch

Hey guys,

I am seeing some strange transactions on the block explorer notably this address: http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/address/ETzreAXFrzaaT4a5RkfvpiJAiHE64aXCYS.

I am just looking into it now, the times seem to be doing something strange. Clicking through on the 20k transaction on the top screenshot (Where you can see the time is 15:15:48) it links through to the bottom screenshot where the time of the transaction is 11:15:48 . This coupled with the negative balance of the account needs to be investigated, I will keep looking into it.

Update: Something strange is going on with this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/address.dws?ETzreAXFrzaaT4a5RkfvpiJAiHE64aXCYS.htm <--Check on a different block explorer to makesure it wasn't my block explorer playing up!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 04:17:59 PM by HashUnlimited

Hey guys,

I am seeing some strange transactions on the block explorer notably this address: http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/address/ETzreAXFrzaaT4a5RkfvpiJAiHE64aXCYS.

I am just looking into it now, the times seem to be doing something strange. Clicking through on the 20k transaction on the top screenshot (Where you can see the time is 15:15:48) it links through to the bottom screenshot where the time of the transaction is 11:15:48 . This coupled with the negative balance of the account needs to be investigated, I will keep looking into it.

Update: Something strange is going on with this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/address.dws?ETzreAXFrzaaT4a5RkfvpiJAiHE64aXCYS.htm <--Check on a different block explorer to makesure it wasn't my block explorer playing up!

Yep, that's one of the blocks I was referring to. On the explorers you can not see too much, but exploring the blockchain a little deeper (doesn't need to be too deep, just the coinbase) you will see that it contains the block version in the header, but instead of the height in the coinbase he does another transaction where actually the "old" code is expecting the block height at this position. Thing is, the check was commented out, but "normal" nodes are writing the data inside anyways. So the transactions are being accepted.

Again, miners and merchants feel free to update if you like. I did it on plain LTC rules, 75% support to be enforced, 95% to reject.

Just an offer, you need to take all the others like SegWit with you as it was.

EDIT: just because I always need to bring evidence it wasn't me, you can check out our pool - all blocks orphaned.
timmyzhl

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

What new progress has the team been expanding recently?
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

Update: definitely a consensus attack utilising one of those old exploits, no new stuff in as we can see:

{
      "id": "bip66",
      "version": 3,
      "enforce": {
        "status": false,
        "found": 191,
        "required": 1875,
        "window": 2500
      },
      "reject": {
        "required": 2375,
      }
    },
    {
      "id": "bip65",
      "version": 4,
      "enforce": {
        "required": 1875,
      },
      "reject": {
        "required": 2375,
      }
    }
  ],
  "bip9_softforks": {
    "csv": {
      "status": "started",
      "bit": 0,
      "startTime": 1485561600,
      "timeout": 1517356801
    },
    "segwit": {
      "status": "started",
      "bit": 1,
      "startTime": 1485561600,
      "timeout": 1517356801
    }
  }
}
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

Basically what is happening, is that version is set to 2 but commented out at the main part. So what is happening is described there, just with this "forgotten" # it is enabled:

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0030.mediawiki
batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

Basically what is happening, is that version is set to 2 but commented out at the main part. So what is happening is described there, just with this "forgotten" # it is enabled:

Thanks for the info, reading now.

So how would you roll back these transactions ?

Seems whoever is doing this is outputting the duplicated 20k transaction into two 10k transactions, with new addresses every time.

HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:25:46 PM

Seems whoever is doing this is outputting the duplicated 20k transaction into two 10k transactions, with new addresses every time.

There is no way to roll back, that's what crypto is about. You can stop it of future happenings BUT once one of those transactions is in the chain, THEORETICALLY (practically difficult) one could use an exploit created by this.
batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:29:23 PM

There is no way to roll back, that's what crypto is about. You can stop it of future happenings BUT once one of those transactions is in the chain, THEORETICALLY (practically difficult) one could use an exploit created by this.

Yep, I probably didn't write that in the correct way, of course I don't mean pulling off an ETH and rolling back but I seen addresses blacklisted before with fraudulent funds so we could do the same with this, I know the amounts aren't huge but just thinking.

HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

Yep, I probably didn't write that in the correct way, of course I don't mean pulling off an ETH and rolling back but I seen addresses blacklisted before with fraudulent funds so we could do the same with this, I know the amounts aren't huge but just thinking.

Technically that would require consensus as well, fix the known issues first, logically thinking.
DanielRamos1

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:51:26 PM

Not likely. What would prompt you to post that? 

when YOUR account gets hacked/frozen and they ask YOU for your personal info...you have been warned :\
sinansakic

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

djnocide:

bluelab:

WHO IS WITH ME !?

@HashUnlimited:

- HARD FORK of BTC:

As if you are reading properly, in my last post (and some others as well) I was referring to the (likely) upcoming hard fork of bitcoin. Why I think it is likely? I am simply interpreting the signs, I think about knowing more than most of us here how they are rollin' based on my experience of PM-Tech solely operating in China 2004 to early 2010. They simply won't let go technology, that's reflected on LTC prices right now, BUT they have some demand what the rest of the world doesn't really understand, and if so, we do not support. If I'm interpreting the signs right, they are going to pull that thing off, shame on us because its a drawback in globalisation.

- EMC2:

Honestly we were thinking to fork this one off as well. In fact, to get it on track as it was built by the initiators (the guys behind the project changed as this is common knowledge as well), it would have been necessary, if picking up again, to run a very progressive roadmap (which was in place by February, but in terms of crypto aeons behind). I have been pushing it, sometimes got provoked, sometimes constructive discussions, nevertheless it is far from where it should be where we can put a few soft forks in place to get it running.

For a little more understanding: Those coins are kept alive and are growing by a healthy balance of developers, miners and investors. When EMC2 was revived this year, we had some serious doubts but still we have seen the potential, if everything is done right, it could serve as promoted. Things have changed, opinions have split on the way, what was to fast for the others was too slow for us. Then came the time where we thought to pull the community with us, kind of show-off, get stuff done and stay divided. During this process something very interesting happened - next to some irrational mathematical assumptions (will come to that later) we have found some serious issues inside the initial code which I personally have shared with the responsibles BEFORE the TREX issue arose and AFTER I was explaining the reasons again. Even I think I don't need to defend myself since innocence should be common sense until proven unless, I can prove that the SAME blocks have been mined by the SAME miner since October 2016 where I didn't even know that this project existed nor have been involved in any way.

We are pretty m much convinced that EMC2 is running into an unbalanced situation. Next halving is coming up, afterwards it is going to become useless for the miner community. The backbone will break away, wormholes are predictable and there for only being used to make some quick coins. After the next epoch that's over as well, after the last halving there aren't any wormholes anymore.

So our (PM-Tech) current strategy is clearly to let go but being prepared for this imbalance to strike. We have prepared mathematical models of an optimised consensus afterwards, those will require a hard fork, but as we think in a smarter way, mathematically predictable AND most importantly we are going to have a solution there in our pockets which not only guarantees survival of the idea, but as well being able to shift all existing assets to a new chain by preserving value. Of course it's kind of gamble, but if our prophecy becomes true, we are going to change from your enemy Nr. 1 to your best friend ever.

So that's why I'm also in search of GO developers, because we want to be ALL ready.

EDIT: I owe you the irrational assumptions mentioned above. Block values as per consensus do not follow any mathematical function, even halving heights in the final code (as mentioned before) haven't been executed at least as published. With this "mess" in place it is less predictive in coin amount and there for mathematically squaring the risks.

Don't BS the BS-er.
I am talking exactly like you are right now, when I want to close a deal and I think my client is a cow ready to be slaughtered (after all I have almost 20 years of BS experience, a little more than you do).

If you assume that most of the people would be amazed by your knowledge of Bitcoin and alt coins in general, then you are probably right.
But then again there are people and organizations just like ours which still don't understand anything you are rumbling about, but we have experts in our corner who can explain anything you say, and they said that you were reading titles and memorizing the key fancy words, but you didn't get the essence of it.

So in conclusion, we are still not convinced (sorry), you are still the enemy number 1 of the project in our books.

We think that the original team has far more credibility than you do (after all they made the coin what it is today, and it is impressive what they have done in this short revival period).

You on the other hand are talking nonsense, and you just want to take a piece of the cake which someone else baked.

So you are practically trying to steal the money from the community.

Stealing from the community is also stealing directly from us investors, and we are prepared to defend our investment in anyway possible.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:12:29 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 08:32:12 AM by bluelab

djnocide:

bluelab:

WHO IS WITH ME !?

@HashUnlimited:

- HARD FORK of BTC:

- EMC2:

Don't BS the BS-er.
I am talking exactly like you are right now, when I want to close a deal and I think my client is a cow ready to be slaughtered (after all I have almost 20 years of BS experience, a little more than you do).

If you assume that most of the people would be amazed by your knowledge of Bitcoin and alt coins in general, then you are probably right.
But then again there are people and organizations just like ours which still don't understand anything you are rumbling about, but we have experts in our corner who can explain anything you say, and they said that you were reading titles and memorizing the key fancy words, but you didn't get the essence of it.

So in conclusion, we are still not convinced (sorry), you are still the enemy number 1 of the project in our books.

We think that the original team has far more credibility than you do (after all they made the coin what it is today, and it is impressive what they have done in this short revival period).

You on the other hand are talking nonsense, and you just want to take a piece of the cake which someone else baked.

So you are practically trying to steal the money from the community.

Stealing from the community is also stealing directly from us investors, and we are prepared to defend our investment in anyway possible.

@sinansakic , please lets not go further.

I am glad that  HushUnlimited accepted my call to meet in person this weekend.
I am looking to get to the same page, and to take this coin to the next level.
I am solution oriented not problem oriented and always looking to do business with people.

'do not kill the whale, ride the whale'

Malden

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Don't worry, on my mental ignore list already.

I'm looking into the blockchain explorer http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org now, balances for several pub keys are odd. At least I think it needs to run it's node behind once with a -rescan flag, if still not equal probably the local DB is messed and a new download of the chain might be necessary.

Edit:

Example here (have a fresh download locally with the privkey inside wallet.dat from the beginning)

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/address/EJnT383rYV6UHckWqdfv9ckcFtYLv3z2Az

where there everything is fine and matching my local balance:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/address.dws?EJnT383rYV6UHckWqdfv9ckcFtYLv3z2Az.htm

Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: