Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
derbrause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:14:15 PM

Just imagine how much good this project would do to ppl that are not able to move. I think it should be the winner.

starting to like this community, this feels like vertcoin´s early stages.
On the page there is an authentication request.. what do i have to do ?! I wanna vote :-)

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
dukas93

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:19:15 PM

Keep the Price low for a short time isn't an bad idea, because of the multipool or somthing like it gonna jump in and this Coin will be dump by those dumb.

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:19:50 PM

@ Dev-Team

Before i will get in touch with news-guys i really would like to see the Wallet-Adresses of the Block-Donation.

The wallet address is now listed in the OP.

Thanks a lot :-).
Dont forget to edit the sentence that the wallet address will soon be showed (scroll a bit.. somewhere). Sadly the blockchain explorer is not handle to show the massive income of that address - Luckily there is an API :-).

Good spot! All sorted now Smiley

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:21:54 PM

We NEED Your Feedback

As you will no doubt be aware because of the block halving the collection for the coin promotion fund is weighted towards the
first 3 years of mining. However, we have been working with figures that spread the promotion fund equally over the first 10 years
of the coins life. That gives us a little under 7000 EMC2 each Epoch to spend on promotions and give-aways.

Now, that puts us in a quandary, there is ECM2 in the pot to achieve certain goals in the very short term, purchase 'votes' to get on cryptorush or Mintpal,
pay for advertising and hire marketers. However that would leave the promotion fund much shorter in numbers of EMC2 in years to come, for example it would take
around 250,000 ECM2 to buy sufficient ‘votes’ to get us listed on Cryptorush, a site we are confident that we will be listed on organically over time.
Of course the counter-point to this argument is that in years to come the value of EMC2 will be significantly higher.

So we open it up to the community.
Do we spent now or ensure that there are promotion funds for many years to come?

FL123

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

We NEED Your Feedback

As you will no doubt be aware because of the block halving the collection for the coin promotion fund is weighted towards the
first 3 years of mining. However, we have been working with figures that spread the promotion fund equally over the first 10 years
of the coins life. That gives us a little under 7000 EMC2 each Epoch to spend on promotions and give-aways.

Now, that puts us in a quandary, there is ECM2 in the pot to achieve certain goals in the very short term, purchase 'votes' to get on cryptorush or Mintpal,
pay for advertising and hire marketers. However that would leave the promotion fund much shorter in numbers of EMC2 in years to come, for example it would take
around 250,000 ECM2 to buy sufficient ‘votes’ to get us listed on Cryptorush, a site we are confident that we will be listed on organically over time.
Of course the counter-point to this argument is that in years to come the value of EMC2 will be significantly higher.

Do we spent now or ensure that there are promotion funds for many years to come?

Hi, I don't think giving 250,000 EMC for getting into mintpal, It would create a whale that can manipulate the market.  We will earn the right to be on other exchanges, step by step.  On the other hand I am not sure if is easy to implement kimoto gravity well to the coin so multipools don't get in and dump the price.  Thanks for being so thoughtful Dev...
derbrause

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:37:27 PM

Isnt there a Poll-Function or anything else for Threads? I saw GPUCoin having a poll
Or maybe you should include a Poll on the Webpage?

Another Question: How do I vote for Nominations on the website? Currently its asking for a Username and password and how do you ensure that a greedy kickstart guy isnt nominating his project via auto-bot or something (not transformers autobot... pollbot.. or however u wanna call it)

Im against paying for the listing on an exchange as i think that this coin has great potential but the community needs to grow a bit by spreading the word and settle the price. The coin has to mature - Just like the Marketdepth by the 2 exchange markets. If we are getting listed on a "big" Exchange Market (i dont count cryptorush for that :-( ) i believe that the coin will suffer by pumpers, dumpers and coinhoppers...

We should invest this money in real marketing stuff.. Get in touch with newspapers or radio stations.. think big.. Try to get in contact with the MIT or other Universities who would support this coin just by mention it somewhere .. It is really important to fund science, technologies and .. well... our future! Try to pay some famous scientists with this coinjust for mentioning it somewhere @ Twitter or something (Think of that @TheScienceGuy Bill Nye on Twitter.. he got more than a million follower !!).
As i said: Think big. Science is big. Its important and its our future... the nobel prize or this coin.. there is no difference.. its a fund to the science and therefore for us - the people.

just my 2 einsteins.

Btw:
Somewhere earlier in the Thread someone mentioned that its possible to determine when a wormhole kicks in... a statement of the dev would be cool :-)...

Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
meilixinqing

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:42:47 PM

chinese come in
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

Isnt there a Poll-Function or anything else for Threads? I saw GPUCoin having a poll

Another Question: How do I vote for Nominations on the website? Currently its asking for a Username and password and how do you ensure that a greedy kickstart guy isnt nominating his project via auto-bot or something (not transformers autobot... pollbot.. or however u wanna call it)

Im against paying for the listing on an exchange as i think that this coin has great potential but the community needs to grow a bit by spreading the word and settle the price. The coin has to mature - Just like the Marketdepth by the 2 exchange markets. If we are getting listed on a "big" Exchange Market (i dont count cryptorush for that :-( ) i believe that the coin will suffer by pumpers, dumpers and coinhoppers...

We should invest this money in real marketing stuff.. Get in touch with newspapers or radio stations.. think big.. Try to get in contact with the MIT or other Universities who would support this coin just by mention it somewhere .. It is really important to fund science, technologies and .. well... our future! Try to pay some famous scientists with this coinjust for mentioning it somewhere @ Twitter or something (Think of that @TheScienceGuy Bill Nye on Twitter.. he got more than a million follower !!).
As i said: Think big. Science is big. Its important and its our future... the nobel prize or this coin.. there is no difference.. its a fund to the science and therefore for us - the people.

just my 2 einsteins.

Btw:
Somewhere earlier in the Thread someone mentioned that its possible to determine when a wormhole kicks in... a statement of the dev would be cool :-)...

I agree, we are just fine with 2 exchanges. We don't need another exchange, it will kill the coin. We just need to promote the coin and build  larger community so the coin can be more valuable.
meilixinqing

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:54:43 PM

good coin .mine more and more
einsteinium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:09:16 PM

Hi, I don't think giving 250,000 EMC for getting into mintpal, It would create a whale that can manipulate the market.  We will earn the right to be on other exchanges, step by step.  On the other hand I am not sure if is easy to implement kimoto gravity well to the coin so multipools don't get in and dump the price.  Thanks for being so thoughtful Dev...

Just a side note: KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well) is already implemented in Einstenium from block 1 Smiley

SuperSta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

NEW POOL - 0% Fee - Stratum - Vardiff - Prop - http://emc2.lifeforce.info

We will soon be introducing 1% extra per block reward. What does that mean?  Huh Huh

It means that you mine with us and instead of getting your share of 1024 per block, you will get your share of 1024 + 1%  Shocked Shocked

That's right, we are going to literally pay you to mine @ EMC2.Lifeforce.info   Shocked Shocked

This offer will be starting in the next 2 days and has no end date, please register - updates will be posted on the pool.

May the force be with you, always.  Kiss

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:15:27 PM

Apparently, my math was way off so emc2.cryptopools.com is giving away 50000 EMC2 and not 5000.  So there are plenty more bonus blocks left for the taking.  

-tb-

FL123

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:17:31 PM

Just a side note: KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well) is already implemented in Einstenium from block 1 Smiley

Excellent!
dille71

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

Keep the Price low for a short time isn't an bad idea, because of the multipool or somthing like it gonna jump in and this Coin will be dump by those dumb.
It's multipool-protected (KGW)
But i agree, a slow grow is best

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
JulianSS

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

We NEED Your Feedback

Don't waste coins. 250k will value a lot when price will rise. You cannot eat a cow whole at once.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:33:56 PM

just my 2 einsteins.

Btw:

I've been slowly tweeting Bill Nye that is funny you mentioned him. I also like the university idea, luckily our team is on both sides of the planet so we can work around the clock. Well within reason, my wife gives the death look at times haha!
derbrause

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:00:25 PM

not for the reason of winning this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0

its just to be recognized

lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

since u dont know where to donate the fund, i suggest u donate annually some certain amount of EMC2  to NOBEL PRICE SCIENCE COMMITEE !
this would be great and help us distinguish from other alt coins.

if the team thinks its a good idea, tips on my add: EQoFzABzdNSYUdTUVg6pm1KtZgVGTjq2gr
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

since u dont know where to donate the fund, i suggest u donate annually some certain amount of EMC2  to NOBEL PRICE SCIENCE COMMITEE !
this would be great and help us distinguish from other alt coins.

if the team thinks its a good idea, tips on my add: EQoFzABzdNSYUdTUVg6pm1KtZgVGTjq2gr

On the web site we have current voting initiatives head there to cast your votes, this is still a neat idea though. Thanks!
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:24:40 PM

I have requested EMC2 to be listed for voting on coinpayments.net it basically handles merchant/crypto payments. Look in the near future for this opportunity as we all want crypto to succeed real world spending is a must.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: