Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2593 times)
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

Soon all money will turn out in to a dust. Take all your money and invest in to crypto. After some years you will be able to buy by your crypto wat ever you want...
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
Probably one of the most important steps to save money is to distinguish between wants and needs I have seen many people confusing the two, most of the stuff that you buy is not stuff that you need but stuff that you want, by cutting expenses when it comes to your wants you will save a lot of money without suffering too much, not only that if you become really good at this you will begin to enjoy saving as much as you enjoyed saving.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

My suggestion is to make an effort to earn more so you could save some of it. Otherwise it has no point. Maybe some steps could be added to this list, maybe not but in my case it wouldn't change a lot, my incomes are just not big enough so i could save some part of it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

My suggestion is to make an effort to earn more so you could save some of it. Otherwise it has no point. Maybe some steps could be added to this list, maybe not but in my case it wouldn't change a lot, my incomes are just not big enough so i could save some part of it.
It would still be great to start saving even a small amount because once it will be added,it will still be a big amount as a whole.If you really want to save,you can also have a budget plan so you will know where your expenses go.And just buy things that are only necessary to you and your family.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

For me it is simple....just use your money in a good and nice way. Avoid of being materialistic,avoid buying things that you do not need. Also make savings for your future and in case of emergency.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

For me it is simple....just use your money in a good and nice way. Avoid of being materialistic,avoid buying things that you do not need. Also make savings for your future and in case of emergency.
Yes.Even if our monthly income is not really big,we should still have to save even just a little fraction of it.It can be use for our retirement soon because we can no longer work during that time because of our old age.Start saving now by living in a simple way,just buy those basic needs and ignore those fancy ones.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

If we want to saving our money, we should make priority for our spending. Making priority can can avoid us from distraction spending because too many goods we want to buy. Beside that, always divide 20% from our income to save on our banks account for emergency or for investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

want to save or do business? if you want to spend money to do business, we have to be brave that the possibility of money will run out, even to be in debt. but if you want to just save and make our money safe, just invest. in bitcoin, stocks, or other.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

For me the best way to save money is possible if you are a good budget allocate and utilizing money through priorities and less priorities should minimized so that you can save money and now the people are investing inn crypto which is a good savings for them and it is a true saving which will also generate some profit so investing extra capital is more good than keeping money at home or bank.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Avoid buying expensive things you don't need necessarily. Appreciate what you have and what you can afford. Don't be jealous to others. Prioritize your monthly bills so you won't be in debt. Budget your daily expenses and the remaining money from it you can use that to treat yourself. It isn't bad to treat yourself once or twice a month. The important is to balance your savings and expenses.  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

This is an era of digital currency and security that you can do to secure the assets that you have, maybe you can send your money in a safe place such as storing it on the blockchain, in blockchain, besides being safe, you can also get very much profit when the price of bitcoin go up.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

I think saving money is closely associated with controlling spending, if you do it well then you automatically save money but that's hard for most people.

Yes, I totall agree, but sometimes saving means, investing. So that at the end of the day you'll not end up crying because that money you saved is still the same value.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Don't overspend. spend money on the necessary things, not what you want. when you save, forget it. don't think of it as your emergency fund. save money every day, even a small amount.

Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Saving money is a really important art. Any adult who must remain happy must master it. But too many people aren't paying attention these days. This is why we are becoming more and more a society of people in debts all the more. I think there are many methods of saving money. But the major focus should be on keeping your expenditure less than your income. Taking stock too is very very important. It will increase your awareness and help you stick to your budget. After saving sufficiently, investing wisely must follow.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

That all are good ways or steps saving money. Saving money is very important thing for future life because people will never know what will happen next, especially in economic side. Therefore, many people are expecting to saving money through investing or just saving money traditionally to insure their life in future. For me, saving money can be done through two ways, investing and traditional saving. In preparing the future economic, I do not need to havea list of my expanse because it just make me stress. I prefer to let my expanses and not think about that. The most important is I should be wise to consider between the need and wish.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

if my version is, I save my money by investing it through items like gold or electronics and also I save it in the altcoin. so I immediately need money I can sell it. but of course reduced if stored in electronic .
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

Don't overspend. spend money on the necessary things, not what you want. when you save, forget it. don't think of it as your emergency fund. save money every day, even a small amount.
You're right don't overspend your money cause you never knew what happen tomorrow you need to save for your future. Spend wisely cause it's hard to get earn money you need to workhard. You need to save even small amount cause the small you save everyday it gain and you will notice your saving it grows.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Saving money is a really important art. Any adult who must remain happy must master it. But too many people aren't paying attention these days. This is why we are becoming more and more a society of people in debts all the more. I think there are many methods of saving money. But the major focus should be on keeping your expenditure less than your income. Taking stock too is very very important. It will increase your awareness and help you stick to your budget. After saving sufficiently, investing wisely must follow.

The current system runs off debt, without debt the entire financial system would collapse.  There is much more debts than there is money to pay back all the debts. If all debts were magically paid off there would be a negative money supply.

I agree most people should be saving more and thinking ahead but with this current system we need a lot of consumers to go into debt for it to stay functioning. 
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Saving money is a good idea but f you want your money to grow, then you think of other way to do it. You can invest it in any business you want or invest in crypto. In these way you can save your money at the same time the money you save will have earnings in time around.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

Me? For saving? I just don't buy anything that are useless. I just buy my money for some food and also for some of my vices. But in particular I also buy some things like clothes if I need to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: