Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
To save money usually I always keep record of what I need and count about the usual budget that I spend on my needs for 1 month, this is very difficult considering that human desire is not limited so I often sign important reminders if my expenses exceed normal limits, essentially the same like your suggestion.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

Formulate a budget plan, respect your earnings, and don't be too impulsive. Learn to prioritize things, and follow them religiously. Be honest with your established plan, and aim for short term saving goal. Don't just save for money but for the future. Make savings a habit and make it a passion. However, reward yourself, don't hamper to treat yourself but at the same time take it as an opportunity to save. Put same amount to your savings as to what you have spent.
Yeah maybe you have to make a budget plan where it contains how much money you have to spend for your needs and have fun, you can start by formulating what is a priority such as eating, bills and others, after that you can formulate how much money you can use for fun and etc
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

To save money usually I always keep record of what I need and count about the usual budget that I spend on my needs for 1 month, this is very difficult considering that human desire is not limited so I often sign important reminders if my expenses exceed normal limits, essentially the same like your suggestion.
good idea, you should plan your expenses properly.
and always set aside money to be saved in a bank or used as capital for entrepreneurship.
In addition to investing in the future, you can reduce unemployment.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

My wife is the one who budget our money, but i know that she have percentage for our savings, expenses and donation and every time ill check our savings its continuous growing and i am thankful that my wife handle our money well.
Savings first before anything else, also avoid unwanted things and focus on the needs of your family or your self

@boy76et

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

This are well listed plan in how to save money. Best is to know your expenses before securing savings from there plan what way you want to save your money.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

For me, the best way to save money is to prioritize things. don't overspend. and have the right attitude. the attitude of being satisfied with what I have for the meantime. and to buy just the necessary things.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Saving money would be easy if you know what is your responsibility as an adult. The most effective way on how to save your money is to list all of the bills that you are going to pay, then list of the things you need daily, for example is your groceries, then after you paid all of your bills and already did shopped for your groceries, then do the savings, because it is hard to do the savings first before you paid all of your bills, you'' experience money shortage with that, you could have debts too instead of having money in your bank.

The other way to save money is don't buy the things that you don't need, the things you wanted is only your desire or satisfaction, after you bought it, you'll just ignore it becase you want new things, and it is a waste of money.

To make the story short, know your wants and needs, and as much as possible, ignore most of the things you wanted, focus on the things you need.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

To save money, I leave 15% of all income. Before buying a product, I analyze whether I really need it, or it is an advertising action that has affected me. I invest money in projects for me.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

There are alot of simple steps to save money. The question is are you willing to do this steps and work harder because this is not an easy thing to do.  There are so many temptation like material things and food. So for me as long you are happy having enough for your future is ok.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

If you gain profit or earn a lot of money this is what I think is the most important thing to do, first is don't buy things that are non valuable and buy only for daily needs such as foods or anything valuable for your family and secondly, don't spend your money on gambling but more on investing business.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

This saving tips are really good to know and it is only appropriate for those who are getting up their money but I recommend that you be able to be a wiser in saving not all the time are good that you'll be able to use it in emergency so that's why I suggest that multiple your savings in any different way so that you will not you will not get it all down to an emergency situation.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

If you gain profit or earn a lot of money this is what I think is the most important thing to do, first is don't buy things that are non valuable and buy only for daily needs such as foods or anything valuable for your family and secondly, don't spend your money on gambling but more on investing business.
some of them can saved in our bank account.and if our money collected and reach huge amount, personally i will use to buy property.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Just do not spend money on all that bullshit.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

maybe that is something that is usually done by many people but I would rather save money by saving and using other parts to do real estate trading, this is my anticipation when there is an urgent need, I can use income from trading to fulfill those needs.
onggiaditu

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Make more money and spend less, always
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

that's a very good suggestion. but we also have to distinguish which desires we need to fulfill
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

The way to save money is that you should invest and should spend reasonably specific plans not to buy something that exceeds your spending limit and you should think before buying or spending without plan ahead
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

There are a lots of way to save money..  First we need to budget it well..  Second we need to save atleast 20% of our salary..  Third manage your expences well... And lastly learn how to live your life simple..  If you want to save money in the future..  You should not live in very luxary way of living..  Learn how to innovate or use resources..  Don't depend too much to your money...
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

For save money you need manage your expense and save your 20% salary for future or savings whatever you want. If you can not control shit thing buy and increase your expense then your savings will be 0%  Sad so manage your expense.
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

What if everytime you buy, all 1 dollar bill must be put to your piggy bank or a safe? Easy rule right? This is proven and tested by some of my friends. They also said that this rule's a 2 bird and 1 stone game. You are forced to put aside every 1 dollar bill for savings plus you will not get fat due to inability to buy immediate foods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: