Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Good suggestions. I also think that you need to find more ways to earn money as well. Besides your full time job, you can find other ways to earn money, for example, do some stock investment or bitcoin/altcoin investment, do some side business. For saving money, it is good to have a plan and then act accordingly.

Well saving is really essential for everyone, no matter how much you gain you still have to save part of your earnings and usually thats the hardest thing to do when you have money, and that is to save,  we actually buy everything that we want and save the remaining which is a bad habit, learn to discipline ourselves to come up with a better practixe and we should not lean to the steps nd tips that we usually see and it was actually being discovered.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

how to save money we have to enter right in VIP bitcoin, if our money is saved in VIP bitcoin our money will be safe cannot be broken by people, we must be smart in saving our money, so that our money cannot be stolen by people.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

For save money you need manage your expense and save your 20% salary for future or savings whatever you want. If you can not control shit thing buy and increase your expense then your savings will be 0%  Sad so manage your expense.
Yes, I agree with you, we can set aside or save 20% of the salary we get. but there are also many other ways. but if we want more of our savings, we can add to our savings, and we have to save on expenses, like buying what we need
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Some people will give you answer that you save money if you don't spend it Smiley
Seriously, it's very difficult really.
The best way to save money is to earn more than you spend, usually by investing somewhere.
Good question is where to invest.
Since you are asking this question on btc forum I guess you already invested in bitcoin what is smart decision from your side.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

For me deciding the priorities is very vital because that is the only one thing that can set all the things and sort them so that our expenses get divided over the properties and thus we can know where to invest money and where not too. Or at least we can understand which one is important. Also my first preference is to the savings only and that why few of the amount always go to the savings account. Then as per the daily needs I will take out those Lum sum amounts. Thats the best one to work over the saving of your money and nothin else. Cheesy

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

In my opinion, all of these can be summarized into a simple mantra: do not spend money on things you don't need just to impress people you don't like. If we stock onto this, then I guess buying something will just focus on what we need, rather that on what we just want. That later on can take a toll on your daily budget. Keeping a record of expenses can be a helpful way. Adding to that, one must save 20% of your salary to savings.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

saving stock I think it is very potential to save your money in the long run, besides being safe it is also profitable if compared to just saving your money in a bank that is charged administrative fees every month, saving this money starts to be promoted by the government in my country, the government hopes to improve the economy of their citizens
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

saving money requires a heck of a lot of contentment in your life. if you're satisfied with hat you have right now then almost all of the income you have outside your necessities are drove back into savings. now if you're not satisfied with what you have then no matter how much you earn then you'll always say not enough. know your place and be content, if not better start earning more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

to secure your money I think you need to put your money in the wallet and install additional security that is integrated with your smartphone or device that can connect directly with you.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yakumo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Of course saving is very important for the future. I do saving by investing in bitcoin and altcoin Etherium even though I believe a little, I will get a big profit
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

Always prioritize first your needs before your wants. Then save money from your allowance in constant. If there is excess to your allowance then you can buy your wants. It can be either be physical type of saving in which you put your savings in your own hands or in a virtual type you put it in banks. You may also invest in some business if there are excess to your money, by that way your money can get bigger than your initial money
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

I think that you do not need to save money but need to earn more, that's the key to success.
Of course, many will say that management of expenses is needed and any savings are a certain type of earnings. Guys, let's take bigger shovels and start digging more actively.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

It's good to save money. Yes all the things the OP listed down are awesome ways to save. But i think that if you're having troubles saving in your current income, then i think it's time to do two things. First is lifestyle adjustment, which is to lower your standard of living. Or second, earn more money for your current lifestyle.

scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Saving money should be a very important aspect of living, because money saved helps during the rainy days, saving is achieved by  living well below ur income and setting aside a percentage of ur monthly total income in a savings account.
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

I think adjusting the income we have with the expenses we plan is the most important thing, therefore the priority scale is the first and the main thing that needs to be planned
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

I think about spending and saving money you should think first if you will buy a things make sure that thing was necessary avoid buying any unnecessary and too expensive things
Yes.It's all about setting your priorities and discard all unnecessary things that are not really needed.Saving is really hard to do especially if your income is just enough but if you think what would be your future will be without any savings then i guess you should still save even a very small amount for your future purposes.
Actually the key is just how you manage spending your money because the problem that people fail to become rich or long time to get rich is they are too wasteful, buy something they want even though it is unnecessary and not important, yeah you have to know which is the priority dude, don't buy just because you want. You have to manage spending your money and use it only for what is important and need it only
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Determine the purpose for saving.
Without a goal, some people find it very difficult to set aside some of their money to save. Therefore, try to set goals.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Take a look at your consumption habits and decide what the value of comfort is and what you can cut. For example, a light latte may be worth more than giving up the habit of using a Uber.
If you're not sure where you spend your money, it's hard to see where you can spend less. Tracking expenditure means putting everything to a minimum. For example, how much do you know for essential needs, such as necessities or unnecessary things such as the evening out.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

put them on a savings account or make a contribution to something. More probably, and there are no ways to save them
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

put them on a savings account or make a contribution to something. More probably, and there are no ways to save them

Ah, just keeping them in the savings account doesn't mean that they are going to be saved at all. Lol.
You have to work fo the different strategy and then only you can save your money. Always remember that even if you keep anything in the savings accounts then there will be a time when you will stumble upon the situation where you need enough money and then you grab it from the savings. But thats not the savings because that would be your liquid money thats been kept for the situation like this. If you work for it well, then you can make sure things are all right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: