Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2594 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
I am trying to follow all of those rules, but we are so short with money that every time I must to return to my little servings to not borrow money from parents or friends. So, happiness that I finely could put on a side 50$ from my salary is passing fast, because every time it comes some not predicted cost for which I need money and I take money from my piggy bank  Sad
It became so normal already that I calm myself by saying: "to get you need to give" or "money should be rolled".
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

This list is good way to save money, but among all of them, i think number 5 is the most important one if you want to save your money and remember, investing is other way to save money too and you can gain money from it too if you success.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

Saving money is freaking hard. But being conscious about spending money can save you some money. only easy way to save money is to try not be do unnecessary expenses. I wish you all the best.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

I disagree with the point number four on your list, many people are able to save their money because they want to buy something, very few save money just in case something bad happens like an accident or choose to save so they can invest in something in the future, having a goal makes sense but only if the goal that you have chosen helps you make more money in the future or save you money by being prepared in case something bad happens.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Buying something is easy, but saving money is hard. If you want to save money, you must focus yourself on your goal; "Why are you saving money?". Then if your goal is clear, you must now proceed to implementation. Wherein you will set your limits on how you are using your money, if you are using it carelessly you must practice proper use of it. Like, you cannot buy things that easy because you are starting to save money. And if there comes a time that you cannot resist the temptation to buy, always remember why you started.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Saving money is freaking hard. But being conscious about spending money can save you some money. only easy way to save money is to try not be do unnecessary expenses. I wish you all the best.
Savings are one of the ways that investors can keep their money in order to prevent bad ones. I think that in order to save money, it is necessary to have a reasonable and effective spending plan so as not to use other funds.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

A better way to save in addition to the habits enumerated , is to make the saved cash work for more money for you, you invest them in investments that pay you interest far higher than than the current inflation rate, otherwise you will be losing the value of your money
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

This is good sharing. I think it's very helpful in everyone's everyday life. Saving and spending money in a reasonable way is smart manners. However I think myself how to apply these things into the cryptocurrency? please advise.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

To save money now for me is to buy a low orice now and save it and wait for the coming price of all coins.Because i beleive in this coming months Crypto will survive.Everybody is hoping for the coming pump of all coins.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

The simple way to save money are, Don't spend more than 60% of your monthly income.
Don't your wants just buy your needs. Well for me saving money is good but what if you'll die now? I mean if you have permanent source of income spend it and and enjoy because you work hard for it you don't haveto hide or save that. You may not no when your life end. Please be advice too to buy some insurance incase.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

Savings are one of the ways that investors can keep their money in order to prevent bad ones. I think that in order to save money, it is necessary to have a reasonable and effective spending plan so as not to use other funds.
Saving is hard when you do are spending much of your money without any plan. You have to make list of your expenses and lessen your wants. Save first before spending and it is better when you save on something that will make it grow in time. Place it where it gonna gain profit like in banks which take less risk.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

Saving is hard when you do are spending much of your money without any plan. You have to make list of your expenses and lessen your wants. Save first before spending and it is better when you save on something that will make it grow in time. Place it where it gonna gain profit like in banks which take less risk.
I agree.If you are really eager to save money,you have to discipline yourself not to overspending on things that are not really needed.Make a budget plan so you will have an idea what to buy and record all your expenses so you can compare which item you can save more than buying those items that are more expensive.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

put them on a savings account or make a contribution to something. More probably, and there are no ways to save them
Except with what you've said, there are many ways to save them.

Without those bank, you can have your own coins and bills vault for it. Just dedicate a certain holder for the money that you will save there but the banks are discouraging that way of saving because it's said that you are not helping the economy. But the real thing is you don't help them to have another capital for their lending business. They are using our money freely with a return of very minimal interest.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

This things are awesome start to saving money. I think O could suggest to have a correct mindset where you should focus on the goals you want to achieve. Calibrating your mindset and putting all of it into a habit can be the way for us to start saving money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I think planning a budget and record all your expenses is the best way to start, even if you don't want to plan a budget then you should record all your expenses so at the end of the month you'll know where you spend your money the most and if you think that's too much you can try to reduce it in the future. I know that it sounds like a chore but you'll get used to it and thankful for it later, there's a lot of apps on playstore to help you record your expenses.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

if I'm alone to save my money on bitcoin and in the bank. because by saving in bitcoin, my money can increase a lot, of course with a long-term investment in bitcoin. because investment in bitcoin is an investment that many people rely on

lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Honestly, I haven't saved money a lot for my family and children's future. All your suggestions are quite good to follow in doing so. I usually don't have records in my income and expenses and list of priorities what are my needs and wants for my family. So now I will start to records all my expenses and make a list of priorities needed for my family then set aside some money for savings.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

There are many ways to save money. You can save money using keeping it in your wallet. You can save money by saving it in bank. You can save money by keeping it in a piggy bank. But if you want that the money you keep to grow. Invest in bitcoin or any other crypto currency so that your money will increase.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

I actually never save money Grin
We should actually save some money because it can be of help anytime. I would tend to go for saving money in small parts as soon as i get my earnings. We can save 10% to 20% of our earning into a fixed deposit or any other kind of savings bank from where we cannot take our investment back untill it is reached to a certain limit.
This would be good to save money i guess.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

I keep my money in the bank, because if I save money in the bank I can get interest. I can take the interest rate that I get for the necessities of life.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: