Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2593 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

to save money is by knowing how much our income and expenses should not exceed the budget that has been provided and not spend things that are not necessary. must leave money every month for future savings

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I believe you need to stay humble, only buy the things you need and make a boundary that you should not cross.

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
The only thing that I can suggest is to start a business after saving huge amount of money or start a small business and it would be an investment. After that you will be able to save much more money for the future of your children.
Yes doing something like open a businesses would be good idea, thats mean you trying to make more money from the money that you got. I think its good think cause peopel who wasting their money is just a dumb and they should use their money for something good like helping people or even to start a businesses.
Those people who waste money for nothing is seems to be more rich and abundant, but for our class saving is good but I think it takes time to maintain since we most need money for everyday use to support our families needs and its a lucky day if we have something fiat left for savings, but thanks to this crypto world that I able to make another miles of earnings so I always work and save bitcoin for I believe it will be a big help for me someday for my families educational needs, that is why I strive to earn bitcoin and only convert 10% of my earnings  into our local money for our needs.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

to save money is by knowing how much our income and expenses should not exceed the budget that has been provided and not spend things that are not necessary. must leave money every month for future savings

But if you can't stop yourselves from spending a lot of money into something, you should be the one whose responsible for yourself. You should be able to support or carry your expenses. Always match your job or source of income to the expenses you are making, if that doesn't match find more job that is your problem since that ia what you are.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

These tips are all useful if we'll apply it in real life. We all know that earning is necessary for us to survive and to live life better. It serves as a preparation for it for a sustainable future so we better focus on saving. We still have a lot of things to spend money for so it is important to save.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

But if you can't stop yourselves from spending a lot of money into something, you should be the one whose responsible for yourself. You should be able to support or carry your expenses. Always match your job or source of income to the expenses you are making, if that doesn't match find more job that is your problem since that ia what you are.
we need to manage our spending.dont use our money for useless thing.be wise when using money into daily needs is our obligation in order to be rich man.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

I think saving is important part of a life. It is stand and strength.  Saving it always depend on how much you are actually earning.  You just mentioned the theme of how to save.  Actually you have to make a sense to save all those plan will come after it.  If you have that mind to save for your future and stability you definitely able to do that from your earning. 

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

I think all you need to do for you to save money is not to buy the things that you don't need in your real life. Because you're just wasting your money. You must buy an item for future purposes only. If it will become useful for you.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

First of all to save money your income should be more than your expenses. Secondly you always diversify your savings among such assets which let you to provide safety of your savings. Personally I invest in such assets that meet the requirements of liquidity, small, stable yield and protection against inflation. I diversify my investments among risky and low-risk assets, like cryptocurrencies, know-hows and real estate, stocks respectively. Also I always keep fiat money.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

What I can only suggest is this formula that I learned.

Salary - Savings = Expenses
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

You mention all the important way to save money. You always should keep mind that , saving is the essential one now a days. Bad situation can come anyhow . How you face this situation?  Are you ready to overcome this worst situation? Yes there only one way to overcome this situation is saving money. It will not be a good idea. Better use to save a part of your earnings as savings. With saving money you should invest on some profitable sector.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

I think all you need to do for you to save money is not to buy the things that you don't need in your real life. Because you're just wasting your money. You must buy an item for future purposes only. If it will become useful for you.
sometime much people could not control them self while have much money.especially for people that hold much money for their first time.usually they buy anything they want.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Uou can save yoyr money by identifying first the things that you need versus the things that you want. We all have to basically be practical in spending our money. Make sure that we are only buying the things we really need rather than the things that we want.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

we need to manage our spending.dont use our money for useless thing.be wise when using money into daily needs is our obligation in order to be rich man.
We need to see how much income we have then save some of it, it is so important to make lists and budget with what we are earning, don't let all of your earnings for a month will just vanish but instead provide some lists of your priority expenses and all of your not so priority so that you can just spend those in your priority lists, don't waste your money in everything, put at least in saving and some in investment.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

All the ideas above is right. I agree with it because for you to save money you should know your priorities and rge things that you really need in life. Saving money is really hard and based on my experience you can’t control ypur money if you are easily be broken by the things ypubonly want. Also listing the expenses will help you to limit the things that are not reaaly necessary.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

1. Before making any budget for expenses move 30% of your income/salary into your savings account and the remaining 70% can go in expenses.
8. Be discipline and stick to your budget.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Well for me it is really hard to save money.
And I think the best way to save money is don't buy not important stuff.
Also eating at the cheap restaurant instead of first class .
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

By saving either at a bank or at home essentially the same, both of these ways will never give growth to your finances precisely your money will freeze and be ineffective. It's good you invest because investing it will obviously give you many benefits especially in the future.

LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

I’ve always believed in simple living and high thinking. These principles help to save money while still living a life of contentment, and are reflected in the below tips. I feel the most important part overall is not giving into peer pressure and feeling you have to buy something because someone else has it. You can achieve the same amount of happiness and satisfaction with less or cheaper stuff than through more or expensive stuff.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

Saving money is really tough. You might ignore it at once, but when you are about to save some, you just are like "Screw it, I am gonna buy a pack of cigarettes." Saving money is not about depriving yourself of necessary things, but it is about saving 30% and spend 70%. These 30% are quite enough to make a good fortune. I, myself, do not save money. If I do so, I will be rich. Saving money needs a strong determination and patience. That is why people fail to save money.
you just have to try it. saving money doesn't hurt ... my life used to be so wasteful. when I tried to set aside and the results were pretty good
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

There are many ways available to save your money. You can start part-time job online. Many types of online companies available who provide you requirement base job. Or you can invest in the company. Like Bitcoin.  It provides you with good benefits. That's the simple way to earn more money. I think you got it. And thanks for getting my suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: