Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Theres a lot of ways to save money but you cant save money because of your expenses and your other need that can use money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

Those who made a good budget they are always happy in their lives i am also making budget for my income and expenses so i feel good because i have minimized my unnecessary expenses and saving other than budget is impossible in this expensive world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
I would buy a notebook and write all my expenses within a month. Then I would take it out to check and see what the cost makes my capital loss. That's the way I save money and it's really very effective. That's how a professional financial planners pointed out to me.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

It is a good idea that we have this kind of list, we are always reminded of saving, but if we are very eager to save money for our future, even without such list if it's intact in our mind, we can do it.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

investing in bitcoin and crypto currencies might be one way to save your money, here I think it's very potential to save your money and multiply it because the price movement is very potential
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

put them on a savings account or make a contribution to something. More probably, and there are no ways to save them
As long as you still have access to them, and maybe you get to see a need that is really needed to be met, then there is no way saving in the bank alone will save you as you can withdraw it anytime you want. Usually, the best way sometimes rather than just saving your extra money in the bank is to make the money work for you and at least it would be bringing in something consistently. Having a budget is also one good thing that cannot be discarded as this helps to know what to cut out, what is necessary and what is not, while making savings on the budget a priority.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

put them on a savings account or make a contribution to something. More probably, and there are no ways to save them
As long as you still have access to them, and maybe you get to see a need that is really needed to be met, then there is no way saving in the bank alone will save you as you can withdraw it anytime you want. Usually, the best way sometimes rather than just saving your extra money in the bank is to make the money work for you and at least it would be bringing in something consistently. Having a budget is also one good thing that cannot be discarded as this helps to know what to cut out, what is necessary and what is not, while making savings on the budget a priority.

I attend a seminar and one of topic is saving money, the mentor said that expencess is always there. So the best thing to do is saving the 2% of your income and i think when it grow it is best to invest.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

I attend a seminar and one of topic is saving money, the mentor said that expencess is always there. So the best thing to do is saving the 2% of your income and i think when it grow it is best to invest.

Find a job that have big salary, if you can`t you need to work more jobs. When you work a lot, you don`t have
time for fun, you will spend much less money and you will save more.
   In beginning I worked couple jobs, before I found good job with great salary. It was hard, but I pulled that, and I
can save from one salary, but I don`t have big expenses, I spend more time home with my family than I go out. People
needs to know that only way to save is to earn more than you can spend in one month.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

In my own opinion, you are not required to attend a seminar in order to know how to save money and that is the reason google and youtube is invented.

Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Money is a valuable item, if you want to save money, you can put it in your wallet, piggy bank, and in the bank. I would rather save my money at the bank, because the bank is the safest and most profitable place to save money. Besides being safe from theft, it also does not cause consumptive attitudes. You will also benefit from savings interest.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

A nice steps to save money. Actually i had been doing that since i learned how to invest in the stock market before i had known the crypto currencies.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Different people have a different ways how to save money. We just need to be wise.
We need to make our own list of important stuff that really need to prioritize.
HI KITTY (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

These are easy to say but difficult to do. Ideally, we should have a diary of what we paid for it. At the end of the month, we will reorganize and see what costs us the most money. From there we can offer the best way to save money for a long time.
absolutely!, we have different methods to save our money because we are the one who used it.
HI KITTY (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

These are all smart ways to save money ,you should have your own list of expenses and buy only important stuffs or things to avoid over spending.
absolutely!planning and budgeting are the best way. thumbs up
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

For you to successfully save money, spend your money properly. you must think twice before you buy an specific item because it might not help you out and you just want to spend your money.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Saving money is very hard to do but with great determination and want to have a better future then it will never hard as what we think. I am a mom so i see to it every month I have something to save in my bank ,even for a little amount will do.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

to secure the money assets you have maybe what you can do is to save them on the blockchain and always pay attention to the money you save and increase the security of your wallet.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

to secure the money assets you have maybe what you can do is to save them on the blockchain and always pay attention to the money you save and increase the security of your wallet.
absolutely right because with us saving money on the blockchain we can monitor our money every day, so it's a good way if I keep my assets on blockchain

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Saving money is very hard to do but with great determination and want to have a better future then it will never hard as what we think. I am a mom so i see to it every month I have something to save in my bank ,even for a little amount will do.
although in small amount if we dicipline with this , for several periode our saving could be much than before.so that is why saving is important for us.to prevent urgent need.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

There are many things we can do to save money, most people save money at the bank, but I have to say that saving money in the bank is only to meet daily needs, it is better to put money in various types of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: