Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:33:25 AM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
According to my experience, earning money is not that challenging the the world of cryptos but saving money is indeed much difficult for me. Always whenever i receive some payment for my work, or my investment grows, i simply convert them all to my fiat currency and spend them all. Thats not actually good but it has become a passive habbit. I need to turn it down and start saving some funds.
Anyhow i will try using the points you stated above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

Bg ane menyimpan uang demi masa depan itu program yg sangat baik apalagi setelah masa pensiun dari dinas ataupun bisnis...uang yg banyak bisa di sisihkan sedikit untuk keperluan yg tak terduga.. alangkah sulit Nya jika 💰 itu pas Pasan dan sulit membuat program nya.. apalagi menyimpan untuk akan datang.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

it all represents a perfect way to manage your finances, although in practice it will be very difficult to remember that there must be consistency and strong commitment to run it because sometimes in reality it is not in accordance with what was predicted before, but if you can do it all I'm sure money you will be well managed, and you will be lucky
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

Those points are great.
But for me, the most important thing is to have a clear plan.
Say you want to save $100. Please put that $100 aside at the beginning of the month so you will have to know to spend the rest of your money better.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
YXIN02

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Simply try to lessen your daily expenses and try to find some alternative for that product which has low cost. Also, i advice to not just save money and keeping them in your wallets, you could use your savings and buy bitcoin then wait until it peaks high value then sell it. It would help you to save up and at the same time gaining much more money.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

For me, the very best thing that you can do to save your money is to invest it in crypto. Chances are high to have it doubled or tripled in the coming months your year. Isn't it great to see your money converted to cryptos and kept it in your digital wallet as you watch them grow?

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Saving money is freaking hard. But being conscious about spending money can save you some money. only easy way to save money is to try not be do unnecessary expenses. I wish you all the best.
Savings are one of the ways that investors can keep their money in order to prevent bad ones. I think that in order to save money, it is necessary to have a reasonable and effective spending plan so as not to use other funds.
Saving is hard when you do are spending much of your money without any plan. You have to make list of your expenses and lessen your wants. Save first before spending and it is better when you save on something that will make it grow in time. Place it where it gonna gain profit like in banks which take less risk.
Plan! That is usually the best word for it and this is where budget comes in. First of all, discipline is required to be able to save money which is where making it a habit comes in.

A lot of people with their imprudent lifestyle may always find it hard to save no matter what until they learn to discipline themselves. As long as you are able to separate needs from wants, then you will be able to know how to manage your funds and be able to save a lot at the end.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

How about giving oneself a challenge to  succeed every end of the month or week maybe? Sometimes when goals are really determined this would certainly create a positive result because you would always try to make it happen. I guess this can help. "Challenge one self"
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

For me, saving money is just like window shopping, just to be able to buy the whole thing in a day, in the end you still end up buying the things you want and losing whatever money you have saved, that is the point why you are saving, to be able to spend it some day. That is the reason I dont really like the word saving, the word saving is a very nice word to hear, but the end part is still buying, I prefer investing, try to invest, and you will never have to save your money, and live according to what you have, dont buy save money just to buy things you cant afford, it is still as good as just spending money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

For me, saving money is just like window shopping, just to be able to buy the whole thing in a day, in the end you still end up buying the things you want and losing whatever money you have saved, that is the point why you are saving, to be able to spend it some day. That is the reason I dont really like the word saving, the word saving is a very nice word to hear, but the end part is still buying, I prefer investing, try to invest, and you will never have to save your money, and live according to what you have, dont buy save money just to buy things you cant afford, it is still as good as just spending money.

Saving  money is the hardest thing to do especially when your income is enough only for your family. I wonder, how can i save if it is only my income; a friend of mind suggest that 3% of my income is going to saving.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

to save the money that you have actually is very easy for now you have entered the cryptocurrency era so you should be able to use this cryptocurrency to be able to get a lot of profits and you use to keep all the money you have safely and comfortably.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

It is true that Amda said that, maybe it can be done for those who like economical life, but others with me. I am a lover, when I have a lot of money I will have fun, but if there is no money then I will be silent. I'm still easy, I like to live freely.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

If you have more money then you must definitely invest in a good project. Or you can put in your personal bank account. If you to save money. But what you will take is a matter of your own.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

If you have more money then you must definitely invest in a good project. Or you can put in your personal bank account. If you to save money. But what you will take is a matter of your own.

Investmenr is only possible when you have some extras from your salary. If so, then why not? As soon as you recieve your salary always remember to set aside your savings first prior the expenses.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

Good question, hardly possible nowadays. Just dont buy useless stuff, branded stuff.

Related question, possible to keep your savings in crypto (or tokens)? Thoughts?

It is possible, but it depends on the daily needs of a certain person, I mean if his salary is not that big and he is paying too many monthly bills then I'm afraid he can't invest his savings in cryptocurrency because it might be a high risk for him. But if he is earning above average then it is possible, but, it a must that he knows about cryptocurrency or else he will just lose his money.

We could also open a bank account if we are not interested in cryptocurrency(since mostly we are used on fiat) or an ATM card, and so on because cash could be easily spend if we are not going to budget it.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I think it's important to tell people why we should be recording our expenses. There are times when we don't know that we're overspending, overeating, overtraveling, over-going-out. Whenever you record your expenses, you become more conscious of what you're doing with your money and how come there's only that amount of money left in your wallet. I have an app on my phone called Bluecoins and you can just put your expenses there and label them. It also has a widget. You can see how much have you spent in last 7 days, and in the last 30 days. It's much easier then to track if you're spending more than you should.

What I would suggest that we add to the list is that we have to keep in mind what are we saving for. Are we saving for emergency bills? Are we saving for our children's education? Or are we just saving for the sake of saving? People, since the beginning, are saving just to save money and that's not a good idea. Money is meant to be spent. If you die, then you don't get to use your money (since you're dead) and people around you wouldn't know what to do with it since you never really had a reason why you were saving money. Having a reason to save keeps you from spending as well. Before you spend your money, think about the reason why are you saving money in the first place.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

This one is a good example, but in addition to these... You should know how to identify what you need from what you want for you to spend money wisely. Use your money on those who you really need than on what you want.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

As of me, I have different types on how to save money. Like what you said i also record my expenses and make a list on important stuffs.
I also trying to balance my income and expenses to save money for emergency fund and also for future use.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

In my opinion, multiple approach like keeping the other half on the bank or invest it to gold or silver while the other half to cryptocurrencies is the best way of saving money. In that way, you can see how your money grows and see the difference if which is very effective investment between the two.

Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Soon all money will turn out in to a dust. Take all your money and invest in to crypto. After some years you will be able to buy by your crypto wat ever you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: