Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Many ways to money but that is depend on your profit, think your future we don't know what happened the next day, aside from your daily job think other options to earn extra income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
As of me, I have different types on how to save money. Like what you said i also record my expenses and make a list on important stuffs.
I also trying to balance my income and expenses to save money for emergency fund and also for future use.

Save money with small income is really hard. But if you have more income for sure you can save a lot with having those things you want, for me ,i save my money on simple way like buy those things that i need than buying the things i want.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Very good suggestions, the only thing I can add is not to impress people with money.  This includes for dating and friendship purposes, looking good in front of the neighbors, etc.  Make sure what you spent money pleases you, not just someone else.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

I have my own way too in which i use this formula very effective. If you receive your salary or any means of monthly income you should follow this step by step formula with discipline.

From your 100% salary or income:
1st - keep 20% for your savings
2nd- keep 10% for emergency fund
3rd - the remaining 70% is for your expenses (home, school, shopping, life style and etc.) by ensuring to keep first the 30% of your salary
        for savings then 70% for expenses then for sure you will have lot of successful savings in the future.
Not bad, just make sure to make that the minimum amount of money that you save every month, if you can save 40% or even 50% then do it, this may seem like a lot for many people but it is important to save as much money as you can, many people are not thinking about their retirement and so they spend every single dollar that they get but if you want to retire early then you have to save as much money as you can for a long time to get to that goal.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Buy assets that can grow your income rather than saving. Get a simple living and always watching your desire to have this and have that shit of things.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

I think saving money is closely associated with controlling spending, if you do it well then you automatically save money but that's hard for most people.

Saving money is how you control your expenses over your needs and wants, if you control yourself not to prioritize your wants you will succeed, coz instead of spending, it is better to keep it for yor savings, so that if it is needed you have money on your saving to be use for,
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

If you have more money then you must definitely invest in a good project. Or you can put in your personal bank account. If you to save money. But what you will take is a matter of your own.

Investmenr is only possible when you have some extras from your salary. If so, then why not? As soon as you recieve your salary always remember to set aside your savings first prior the expenses.
It is true when you will have good salary so you should save some part of your salary in your home and when you will collect good amount of money then spend that money to bitcoin, buy some coin invest money save coin and be an investor, so this way you can save money and do not spend more money than you earn as your salary should be higher than your expenses.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

What  you mention  is all important  Wink  I suggest  also   buy more  assest  to  produce  more  income  Wink     save  and   invest   is  one way  to save  more  and earn more money. But  enough  knowledge before  investing Smiley
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

As of me, I have different types on how to save money. Like what you said i also record my expenses and make a list on important stuffs.
I also trying to balance my income and expenses to save money for emergency fund and also for future use.
Savings is not easy for some people because of their expenses and also they have lower income, but for me savings must be done by everyone no matter how much your income or profit is. I’m working as a minimum wage earner and yet I can still save money because this is my priority rather than my expenses. Try also to lessen the unnecessary expenses, forget your wants for now and start on saving good money. 
Papazola

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

saving is the most important way. for me the best thing you can do to save your money is to try to reduce your daily expenses and try to find alternatives to invest in Crypto.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

There are certain thinga to be sacrifice when you want to save money... Buy only necessary thinga that are needed... Make your own food dont fancy things in restaurant cause they cost so much.. Save 60 percent of your salary if u could invest in some formnof insurance and lastly dont gamble.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

There are certain thinga to be sacrifice when you want to save money... Buy only necessary thinga that are needed... Make your own food dont fancy things in restaurant cause they cost so much.. Save 60 percent of your salary if u could invest in some formnof insurance and lastly dont gamble.

Each of us has different ways of saving money. In my own opinion we can really save money if we are planning our expenses through budgetting and most of all we need not to spend which are more than with our income. Spend money to most important things for our living and avoid buy a things which are not very useful in  our day to day activities.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

Saving money is not always the answer, But, if you really wanna save money, I think the best way to do that is to change your life style, live simple and do not buy things you dont really need. Living a life as simple as buying just the things you need could give you a lot of more savings that could sustain whatever your needs are, buying only your needs and not the things you just want would make a great difference when it comes to handling your money.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Save first before spending because that way you can control your budget and avoid buying unnecessary things. We all want to save huge but we do not have discipline to our self. Handle your money smart now and enjoy it later. We do not have to be a one time millionaire, but be success for the future.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Save first before spending because that way you can control your budget and avoid buying unnecessary things. We all want to save huge but we do not have discipline to our self. Handle your money smart now and enjoy it later. We do not have to be a one time millionaire, but be success for the future.
the essence of all this in saving money that you have is, you must be smart in managing finances, holding back your passions, and having a purpose. it can make you better at saving.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

These are all smart ways to save money ,you should have your own list of expenses and buy only important stuffs or things to avoid over spending.
absolutely!planning and budgeting are the best way. thumbs up
There are many ways to save money in many things; all you need to do is to limit your expenses. In this way you will save money easily which is possible only with proper management that enables you to take care of everything. It is always a good idea to invest your saved money in a trusted source that has long term trusted store of value so that you will get its benefits.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

To keep your money safe you need to have secure accounts and have useful software to protect you from hackers attacking your account, preferably if you have surplus you should invest in. market cryptrocurrency
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

I agree on the above statement, in addition the best thing that we should do is to  impost discipline within ourselves. To discipline of having priorities in life towards saving money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Money is a valuable item, if you want to save money, you can put it in your wallet, piggy bank, and in the bank. I would rather save my money at the bank, because the bank is the safest and most profitable place to save money. Besides being safe from theft, it also does not cause consumptive attitudes. You will also benefit from savings interest.
There is a huge difference in learning to save money and saving money in real life. At times, the theory does not help as long as you do not put it in practical work. One way to reduce the consumption of money is to save a part of it before you apportion it for the needs you need to meet. This helps according to the principal Warren Buffet explains. If you reduce the amount you consume, the amount you save will rise.

proxydomain711

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

I would suggest to invest on something that will surely grow. Also prioritize your needs and think first thoroughly when buying things that you only want, but not a necessity in the mean time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: