Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

I would add that we should strive for minimalism and lack of arrogance. this will help to realistically assess the world
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Very useful tips. For me, the safest way to save money is to separate spending and savings. So I have 2 types of banks to save money. When I receive a salary every month, I will transfer my money to the other account. 30% for savings and 70% for living needs. If there is still leftover in the money everyday, I will put money into savings.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Good suggestions . Saving money is easy to say but sometimes hard to do because everything we see that is beautiful we buy it and buy until we don't know hot to utilized it . According to Buffet he say that ''Save your money first then spend it later. It can help you to understand it .
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

this thread is really helpful for someone who has a bad habit of spending money all the time, for me Saving money begins with your mindset.

avoid thinking of money-saving techniques as restrictive although they can often feel that way, think about a budget as a spending plan because saving money doesn’t mean you have to quit spending altogether. It just means you have to prioritize some financial goals over others.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

in my opinion, one of the best ways to save money is by visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline to make it easier to save.for example you want to buy a house in three years with a 20 percent down payment, Now you have a target and know what you will need to save each month to achieve your goal.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Why there was not have the solution that spend all of your money on real estate ?
It's even create lots of benefit after a long term period.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Sometimes even if we have tons of lists of dos and don't, and even if we have plans on how to save money and yet the self control and patience is absence in our mind and body, nothing will be saved.  I thought these are the first things we have to understand and get used to to be able to achieve our goals of saving.  Many people save at the moment but when they see somethings that crave them, they would immediately buy it and just save some other time.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?

In my own opinion, the number 5 is the best way to save money because most of the people are spending a lot of their money into unnecessary things so it was always the best to save money.
icreative998

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I think the best way to save money is to list your expenses as well as consider what you will buy. Most people spend a lot of money, because they do not think that buying a piece of education will be beneficial or is it really necessary, so consider carefully using your money
Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

I think one can save a lot of money irrespective of his/her net income by working on his rate of expenses.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

I think saving money is closely associated with controlling spending, if you do it well then you automatically save money but that's hard for most people.
Yes you're right cause some people there income are not sufficient in there daily life, there income are too small that's why so hard for them to make a save a money. Not all people are different income.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:41 AM

saving ... setting aside a little money for savings for the future it's a very good program every time deposit deposits a little unexpectedly the money is collected.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

I think, this must be relocate or redirect to off topic section here in bitcointalk.org. Anyway, for me saving money is one of the simplest way to determine how responsible you are. You will save money if you know the difference of likes, wants, needs and priorities.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

Determine the purpose of saving money. Then try to focus on adding funds or investing to realize that goal.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:58:22 AM

First things to consider above all that must differentiate the NEEDS and WANTS on daily living we dealing everyday of our lives. Some people saving for WANTS or unwanted things and that's take out the essence of saving money for future important uses we may encounter.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

First things to consider above all that must differentiate the NEEDS and WANTS on daily living we dealing everyday of our lives. Some people saving for WANTS or unwanted things and that's take out the essence of saving money for future important uses we may encounter.
No matter where you are on your financial journey, you need to know that it’s possible for anyone to turn their financial life around. There are many ways on how to save money, its just a matter of self discipline. Yes, you are right! you have to be sensitive with the word needs and wants. One of the easiest ways to save money is to only shop when you have a list because when you’re without one, you typically end up making impulse buys and unplanned purchases ,all things that cost money. Save more than spending more than you've earn. Be wise.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

I think saving money is easy. We need to know what is essential and what is not necessary. Make that list monthly, eliminate unnecessary things and spend money for more planned entertainment. You will save a lot of money after 2 years. Cheesy

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Save money from your income or investment stop spending it for unnecessary things and leisure of course you have to reward yourself for having a hard days and nights of working but at least have it all planned before spending the money you set aside for it.  Some people tends to act like a millionaire at one night spending sky's the limit during after payday and gets poor again the next day and they need loans or things like these which hurt too much.
Trying to act as millionaires is what keeps a lot of people poor, I have seen people that bought a new car just because their neighbor bought a new car as well, to me that doesn't make sense there is no point in trying to keep with other people, if they can afford a new car then that's fine, good for them, but if you cannot then there is no point in buying one, in fact it is very likely that they neighbors cannot afford a new car either and they are trying to compete with yet another neighbor, so don't do that, only think about your own finances when you spend money.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

Save money from your income or investment stop spending it for unnecessary things and leisure of course you have to reward yourself for having a hard days and nights of working but at least have it all planned before spending the money you set aside for it.  Some people tends to act like a millionaire at one night spending sky's the limit during after payday and gets poor again the next day and they need loans or things like these which hurt too much.

My strategy for saving money is very simple. Before buying something I just think first about what can happen if I do not get it. If nothing can change, I do not buy the stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: