Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2590 times)
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

saving is something fun, if you want to save then the first thing you have to do is determine the target, then you will have the motivation to save your money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

saving is something fun, if you want to save then the first thing you have to do is determine the target, then you will have the motivation to save your money
Is it really supposed to be that easy? Let's say I'm going for 20k$ but the only amount of money I can save per week is 50$. That's going to take me decades. The act of saving money is easy as you simply have to know your needs and wants and only spend money on your needs. But always remember to keep a realistic goal and hopefully the money will be used for an investment which will help you financially and that you're not just saving to buy something that you want like a new phone, new tablet, etc.

do purchases with what you need never buy what you want. it will be your money safe
The problem with this is that there are things that you think you need, but you really don't. Years and years of research has been done to make humans think that they are in need of materialistic things. People, mostly those who can't afford it (ironically), have been participating in the Pop culture so much. They buy the most expensive phone. They wear branded and trendy clothes. They even eat food that aren't really that good but since it's trendy and they get recognized for eating on that certain restaurant, they spend their money there.

Marketing has gone a little too far. Minimum wage people have iPhone X. You would think that they aren't able to afford that (and they really can't afford it) but because they were able to use a credit card to pay for it in smaller chunks, it seemed to them that they can afford it afterall. So many unnecessary purchases, we have. Even in our daily lives, there's the pop culture going on. You see everyone drinking an expensive coffee, but you're not. As a human being, you need to belong to this group. You tell yourself, "Wait a minute, if they can afford it, and we have the same salary, then I can afford it too!" And just like that, you got an expensive coffee yourself. Plot twist, none of you can afford it.

So the real 'technique' to save money is to live a life where you spend bare minimum. By bare minimum I meant doing thrift shop for clothes, buying second hand goods, looking for cheap but good restaurants, dining in instead of going out, etc. Only when you change your lifestyle will you be able to save money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

I keep my money in the bank, because if I save money in the bank I can get interest. I can take the interest rate that I get for the necessities of life. Smiley Smiley
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?

Yes, Very smart suggestion for all as money is the Second GOD. Everybody should clear thinking about his income and his expenditure in his daily life. When it happens he may save his money in smart way. But if anyone expense money without income that he earning he may fall in problem.
yazankhani

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

You must first know where your money is being spent and then apply these steps
As an initial step you must give up all the things that are beyond your need
Then recording everything he acted
Then try to save some money every period
Then choose cheap medium quality stuff instead of expensive stuff
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

The right steps are neatly arranged, with steps like that we will really save our money well. The thing that needs to be done is how we start it, it is not an easy thing because we have to get used to it.

I think at least we can understand which is important. Also my first preference is just savings and that's why a little of the amount always goes to a savings account. Then according to my daily needs I will take the amount of Lum. It is best to deal with your money savings and nothing else
For me, deciding priorities is very important because it is the only thing that can regulate everything and sort them so that our expenses are divided into property and thus we can know where to invest money and where not.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

You need to save money so that you have free money and untouchable money.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

Separate your saving to the money you will spend. Don't let yourself buy the things you do not need.Know the difference of what you need from what you want. Always prioritize your needs before your wants.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

For me, first things first is to save my tithes that i may give back to the Lord what is due to Him. Second is divide remaining money in percentages according to needs and wants. The percentage which is for investment must be plan wisely according to how it will be a high ROI.
Bubrang

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Interesting enough to be used as an example, to save money for me this can help,
I want to add a few tips in everyday life. We ... Around ...

1. Choose shopping for a week's meal menu,
2. Coffee at home,
3. Frequently check prices online before shopping,
4. Unplug the electricity that is not used
5. Wisely use water
6. Try to pay cash transactions
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

I think your number four is very wrong. You shouldn’t advise anyone to put something in mind while saving money, because if they do that, they will just end up spending that money at last after they might have saved it. So if you want to save money just have it in mind that you just want to be saving money and not spend on unnecessary things. Your tips are good, I’m just not in support of the number four.
jscresult2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

It depends on your own business. If you are an honest man then you can't cost your money in the illegal way.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

It may take your money especially when you go out with friend. Instead of eating in restaurant go to your and cook that way you can reduce. In crypto make one pick of your investment then give him a allocation of your money budget. I think thats the good way to save more money.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Many people are able to save their money because they want to buy something, very few save money just in case something bad happens like an accident or choose to save so they can invest in something in the future, having a goal makes sense but only if the goal that you have chosen helps you make more money in the future or save you money by being prepared in case something bad happens.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I think your number four is very wrong. You shouldn’t advise anyone to put something in mind while saving money, because if they do that, they will just end up spending that money at last after they might have saved it. So if you want to save money just have it in mind that you just want to be saving money and not spend on unnecessary things. Your tips are good, I’m just not in support of the number four.

You just assumed that he meant to think of a material thing that you don't necessarily need but is too expensive to buy so you save up for it. He didn't say anything about it. By "something" he might mean for a business, a plane ticket to go to a convention that will open up a lot of opportunities to you, etc. He just meant that you should have a goal in mind. I think it's because otherwise at some point, you're going to be wondering what are you even saving money for and that will end up with you thinking that you have money in your hands which you can spend, life is so short, you can't use the money when you die, live at the moment, and so you spend it on something that's totally not practical and was not planned at all.

Most people are just saving and saving with zero goal in mind. We are forced by the society to work after school but what for? That's what we should find before we start saving money. It's not something that we should stumble upon in the middle. And I bet it's the reason why so many people are buying things that they don't need until they are left with no money. Funny because at that point they finally have the reason to work and save money. It's so they don't starve. Grin

muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Imho, the best way of saving money is earning more than you can spend. About a year ago I started earning like 5 times more and could afford save some extra money in my bank deposit.
Search for new job opportunities, get extended education and try to start your own business (maybe with a companion).

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

Money is hard to find if we don't work. And storing it sometimes is also difficult. In my opinion if you want to save money. record your expenses for the future that will come and the rest of the tube or save your money for your needs if later your money runs out.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

In real life it doesnt mean someone tell you something to do so, it will change your entire system already, and saving is one of those unending topic here to ignite. Saving is essential for everyone in which making yourself having a back up means a lot specially in hard times, and sometimes we ought to take it for granted, and I think how you save will depends on how you discipline yourself, temptation is always present dor better you keep yourself exposing to the thing that may stop you from saving.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

Without a goal, some people find it very difficult to set aside some of their money to save. Therefore, try to set goals. For example, want to buy an Asus ROG laptop or for your own tuition. This goal must be strong so that it has a 'forced' effect on yourself. It's the same as refraining from eating in a cafe or restaurant. By cooking your own food at home, your expenses will automatically decrease, maybe you think the difference is a little. But just try to count. Raw food ingredients that you process yourself so food is definitely the result of more and cheaper!
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

I think we all know how to save money. why do you ask stupid things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: