Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Perhaps this question has already been asked. I'm sorry if this is so.
Tell me, do not you want to add not only options but also futures to trading on your exchange?
First we want to make option trading. After that we will think about futures. It is a little bit different part of market trading.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

You want to create an exchange with insuranse or you are going to insure tokesn and coins via your insuranse program (company) ?

In the white paper of the project it is written that they want to create a exchange for trading options. And at the same time they will offer all buyers or sellers to insure their options.
Crypto-currencies have great volatility and this can work.

Crypto-currencies have not just great volatility but giant volatility and no one with a sensible mind would have sold options on crypto-currencies. It is very good that the developers plan to launch not just a stock exchange, but also insurance of options.
You are right. We want to make a new product for traders and investors.

I'm glad that you appreciated my efforts to get to know the project)

Of course, insurance options is a good idea. This will help make options trading very popular. I think there will be a lot of fans at the new exchange.

I think the insurance of options will be that unique side of the new exchange, which everyone will like. The main thing is that the developers do not go into minus on earnings.
We have a very serious business plan and many different calculations. We have worked well on different situations of our product development.

I drew attention to how you prepared all your calculations and justifications qualitatively. And this is the first thing that interested me in your project.
Every serius prokect should be good analyzed and have a business plan. In our situation the main part of the exchange creating are calculations.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Many positive responses to Cryptocoin, this is the first step that will be a lot of support. I believe the team's performance will be reliable with its experience.
Careful preparation and further development will certainly be better and able to attract investors.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

I'm glad that we came to a common opinion of how best to do with the search for employees)
I participated earlier in testing one exchange.
I can offer a bunch of ideas how to save money on this.

I think you could voice your ideas here in the topic, if the developers they are interested in, they will necessarily take advantage of them.

For example, you can arrange testing the exchanger and recruit everyone.
Rewards can be assigned a reduction in the percentage of commissions when the exchange will work.
We already have a program, how to make further developments. We will attract programmers. We will lok at their work experience a lot.
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

I never thought that until now nobody made an options exchange for the cryptocurrency. It is very important to have such an exchange.

Absolutely important project I can not wait to see this project come to fruitition best wishes to the Team.
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

A few months ago the price for criticism seemed very low. But now, most people will be very happy if prices become so high again. In the world of crypto currencies all are relative and we must enjoy the market as we have it today. Hopefully this can improve the achievement of IO so that the project is successful.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

You want to create an exchange with insuranse or you are going to insure tokesn and coins via your insuranse program (company) ?

In the white paper of the project it is written that they want to create a exchange for trading options. And at the same time they will offer all buyers or sellers to insure their options.
Crypto-currencies have great volatility and this can work.

Crypto-currencies have not just great volatility but giant volatility and no one with a sensible mind would have sold options on crypto-currencies. It is very good that the developers plan to launch not just a stock exchange, but also insurance of options.
You are right. We want to make a new product for traders and investors.

I'm glad that you appreciated my efforts to get to know the project)

Of course, insurance options is a good idea. This will help make options trading very popular. I think there will be a lot of fans at the new exchange.

I think the insurance of options will be that unique side of the new exchange, which everyone will like. The main thing is that the developers do not go into minus on earnings.
We have a very serious business plan and many different calculations. We have worked well on different situations of our product development.

I drew attention to how you prepared all your calculations and justifications qualitatively. And this is the first thing that interested me in your project.
Every serius prokect should be good analyzed and have a business plan. In our situation the main part of the exchange creating are calculations.
from this talk I was interested in seeing the results of this project later. with a team that is active and has creative thinking I think this will be a coveted project by every trader
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

A few months ago the price for criticism seemed very low. But now, most people will be very happy if prices become so high again. In the world of crypto currencies all are relative and we must enjoy the market as we have it today. Hopefully this can improve the achievement of IO so that the project is successful.
The low price is not good for people who bought crypto on a hights. Now they do not know what to do. People who trade or use crypto in real life do not think about price. Market is good now
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

The trading of options is already a good novelty on the crypto market. But you went further, you decided to introduce insurance of options. Keep it up!
Thanks for your support. Fell free to ask questions. We need a strong feedback in this topic!
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

Of course. But look at this. Some exchanges are starting to release their tokens to attract users to themselves.

It makes sense to attract and retain users of your exchange. At this stage, the exchange has no competitors to sell options, so it does not need tokens on an ongoing basis.

The fact that there are no competitors now does not mean that they will not appear in the future. Especially when success comes and many people will begin to trade options for crypto-currencies.
The one who first comes up with something new, always have some time in reserve. For the first is easier to The first is easier if there are ideas how to move forward. We can do this.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

I'm glad that we came to a common opinion of how best to do with the search for employees)

I think you could voice your ideas here in the topic, if the developers they are interested in, they will necessarily take advantage of them.

Rewards can be assigned a reduction in the percentage of commissions when the exchange will work.
We already have a program, how to make further developments. We will attract programmers. We will lok at their work experience a lot.

I am ready to test the new exchange at any time. I agree to test even without getting a reward. Call when everything is ready!
We will invite you when we make an beta version. There are a lot of work to do
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

The trading of options is already a good novelty on the crypto market. But you went further, you decided to introduce insurance of options. Keep it up!
Thanks for your support. Fell free to ask questions. We need a strong feedback in this topic!

I would like to talk about insurance. Insurance option will be the seller because in which case he will suffer from the change in the value of the coin. Do I understand everything correctly?
We will insure the price change. If the seller want to insure the price rise he can do that. He can insure the part of his orded and now to loose everything then something goes wrong with price
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

You see, I managed to convince you that own tokens are not needed by the exchange. Accordingly, developers can buy them from investors and burn.

Yes you did it. I agree with you. The most earnings for investors will come if the developers' intention is implemented.

Let me intervene in your conversation. Do not forget that while the project will be implemented and the developers of the project will begin to redeem the tokens, it can take a long time. During this time, you could start making money by selling and buying project tokens.

fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

I am ready to test the new exchange at any time. I agree to test even without getting a reward. Call when everything is ready!
We will invite you when we make an beta version. There are a lot of work to do

Write me on the list for testing your stock exchange, I have experience testing 2 projects. I hope I can help you too.
Ok. Do you have a trading experience? We will search for the traders, because we have to check specific functionality
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

You see, I managed to convince you that own tokens are not needed by the exchange. Accordingly, developers can buy them from investors and burn.

Yes you did it. I agree with you. The most earnings for investors will come if the developers' intention is implemented.

Let me intervene in your conversation. Do not forget that while the project will be implemented and the developers of the project will begin to redeem the tokens, it can take a long time. During this time, you could start making money by selling and buying project tokens.

Do not forget what the current situation is in the crypto currency market and it's not known how long this will last. Therefore, for this reason, the price of tokens after the end of ICO can remain in one place for a long time.
One more interesting thing for exchange, that we do not think about the price. If the BTC will be 2000$ or 30000$ it does not matter for us. The traders will trade them. This is the main thing for exchange
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Do not forget what the current situation is in the crypto currency market and it's not known how long this will last. Therefore, for this reason, the price of tokens after the end of ICO can remain in one place for a long time.

Why is everyone talking about the bad situation in the crypto currency market? It's time to start buying everything at bargain prices and then wait for growth.

One more interesting thing for exchange, that we do not think about the price. If the BTC will be 2000$ or 30000$ it does not matter for us. The traders will trade them. This is the main thing for exchange

Whatever the price of coins in the market, interest in options and insurance will be in any case.

UIXID

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

I have never been involved with software development. How many programmers do you need to create a high-quality exchange from scratch?

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

The monetization plan is very simple and understandable. Not everyone in blockchain ICO tell us how the project generally is going to earn. Many projects promise a high profit, but they don’t tell how they plan to earn it. In your project all is clear - commissions and profits from the sale of insurance products.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

The monetization plan is very simple and understandable. Not everyone in blockchain ICO tell us how the project generally is going to earn. Many projects promise a high profit, but they don’t tell how they plan to earn it. In your project all is clear - commissions and profits from the sale of insurance products.
It is true. As you know we wrote a clear monetization and how we plan to make profit for our investors. We will buy tokens from market and burn them
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

The project is of interest to me. There are several questions. Here's one of them.
And how will the insurance of the option on the stock exchange be organized, how will this happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: