Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.
unfortunately, the market does not want to grow
and, perhaps, very large growth not will
or it will not happen soon

Growth can begin at any time. It all depends on the desire of large capitals.
today, the market went down a little again, and it shows that he does not really want to grow up
although all are waiting for growth up, but unfortunately it will not be soon

Market growth depends on the owners of large capitals. They want to make growth - they will do it. The problem is that they earn well in a falling market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ZUTEN12000.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

If you insure your assets only for the long term as short-term deposits and investments are not profitable. It makes no sense to do insurance for a month is meaningless.
fenyks (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

admin for example if im insure 1btc on early jan 2018 price around 20k
so can i withdraw now with same value in usd after deduction for fee?
The insurance works like that. We will have some different insurance plans to make our service easy and nice for your clients.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.

the site has already been translated into 7 languages and I think that soon they will add more. I have not yet found information about bounty campaign, but I would like to participate.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.
Many are afraid to invest in projects with a long-term perspective due to the high risks of losing an investment. I think that it is important to study the project, for this you need to take into account many factors.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

Programmers associated with blockchain projects are expensive. Therefore, the salary will take several hundred thousand dollars. The second important item of expenditure is marketing, which also requires a lot of money.

Simply, everyone in the cryptocurrency market has become accustomed to big money. Nobody wants to save and work for profit in the future. Everyone wants everything at once. I already wrote above what kind of business you can open with such money.
Many are afraid to invest in projects with a long-term perspective due to the high risks of losing an investment. I think that it is important to study the project, for this you need to take into account many factors.
I just expect only long-term investments as the profit is greater than in the short-term investment. There are of course HYIP projects that make x10 in the early days of the exchange, but the last time it was half a year ago.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

I have seen a lot of projects, but deposit insurance here in crypt is new to me. It seems to me that this function favorably distinguishes this ICO from the others.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

I got acquainted with the web site of this project and it’s technical documentation. I noticed that team of this project takes very seriously the implementation of all points of the roadmap.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 06:51:27 PM by DreamerJ

You're right. Big money in the crypto market has corrupted people. Sometimes it is better to do a trade than to work as a programmer. The difference in income can be significant.

I hope that we will live to stabilize the market and then the earnings will become permanent and regular.

I think that this is a bad idea just to hope that the crypt will stabilize. In order to make money in any market condition, it is worth learning how to trade in a falling market and invest in reliable projects. I think that this ICO is quite reliable and promising..
Tryam93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

You're right. Big money in the crypto market has corrupted people. Sometimes it is better to do a trade than to work as a programmer. The difference in income can be significant.

I hope that we will live to stabilize the market and then the earnings will become permanent and regular.
I think that this is a bad idea just to hope that the crypt will stabilize. In order to make money in any market condition, it is worth learning how to trade in a falling market and invest in reliable projects. I think that this ICO is quite reliable and promising..
And why not hope for market growth. I have been in cryptocurrency for a long time and saw when profits came in large volumes precisely because of the growth of the market. In my opinion, this is the most profitable option.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

I mentioned the fact that in most modern ICO are indicated the same amount of funds. It is really often 5 million for soft cap and around 10 million for hard cap. I wonder why the same numbers?

DreamerJ

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

I think that everyone who has just joined this project should get acquainted with the technical documentation of this project. It is written very simply and clearly, so everyone will get all the solutions offered by this exchange.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

It seems to me that it is worth being very careful when investing in crypto projects. However, this exchange interestin because the possibility of insuring a deposit. This is what can attract many investors.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:11:13 PM

Large exchanges add dozens of coins per month. So it's not that hard, is it? If there is a desire, there is always the opportunity to hire more programmers and other employees.

On the new exchange there are enough options for 2 coins, these are ETH and BTC. 90% of options trades will be held only with them.

I agree with you. Trading will be primarily options for ETH and BTC. But this does not mean that you do not need to add to the exchange other coins for the range.

Do you mean marketing in stores? Sold only 40% of the exhibited goods? A good idea. Perhaps the developers thought about it.

This is not about marketing. The more coins there are on the stock exchange, the more promising it seems in the eyes of its users. Personally, I will only trade options on ETH and BTC. These coins are of interest to me.

I will laugh hard if your predictions fail to come true and Ripple will trade more than BTC. I think that those coins that have the greatest fluctuations in price will be more popular.
DreamerJ

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

This is a rather interesting question because I was thinking specifically about this situation and came to the same conclusion. I want the team to comment
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

It seems to me that it is worth being very careful when investing in crypto projects. However, this exchange interestin because the possibility of insuring a deposit. This is what can attract many investors.

It seems to me that such an exchange will be difficult to do, because insurance is a rather complicated process for which need good  guarantees..
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Large exchanges add dozens of coins per month. So it's not that hard, is it? If there is a desire, there is always the opportunity to hire more programmers and other employees.

On the new exchange there are enough options for 2 coins, these are ETH and BTC. 90% of options trades will be held only with them.

I agree with you. Trading will be primarily options for ETH and BTC. But this does not mean that you do not need to add to the exchange other coins for the range.

Do you mean marketing in stores? Sold only 40% of the exhibited goods? A good idea. Perhaps the developers thought about it.

This is not about marketing. The more coins there are on the stock exchange, the more promising it seems in the eyes of its users. Personally, I will only trade options on ETH and BTC. These coins are of interest to me.

I will laugh hard if your predictions fail to come true and Ripple will trade more than BTC. I think that those coins that have the greatest fluctuations in price will be more popular.

I am willing to bet on money that ETH and BTC even separately will be more popular than Rippl. You will see.

We are not arguing about that. The project’s ICO has not even started yet and the minimum amount required to create an exchange has not been collected. I would like to wish the developers good luck.
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

Some news. We made Chinese version of our website and some more. Please visit to check them all. https://ccin.io
What other languages are planned to be added to support? Since the more languages the more investors and potential customers.

the site has already been translated into 7 languages and I think that soon they will add more. I have not yet found information about bounty campaign, but I would like to participate.
We have a bounty campaign. Please follow the link and participate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4969375
fenyks (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

If you insure your assets only for the long term as short-term deposits and investments are not profitable. It makes no sense to do insurance for a month is meaningless.
True. Cryptomarket is volatile and shot term trading do not need long insurance period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: