Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4575 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Crypto currency can now earn very well! I am sure that many people have already become very rich! The main thing to invest is to approach with head! you need to understand that any investment is always a risk! you can not invest all the money in the crypto market, for the last 9 months a lot of people have lost their money!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

In any case, I will recommend you - no need to do so. Indeed, in any case, investments in cryptocurrency involve certain risks. Of course, this can be a very profitable and promising solution, but the risk of losing money remains. Therefore, in any case, part of their money should always be stored in the bank.
You should probably not invest all your savings to crypto because there is a risk of hacking, if you have enough resources you invest it with real properties, land or something that is not volatile that will not devaluate against time.

Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

If you put all your savings into crypto currencies you will become insomniac. You will constantly look at prices and make mistakes. It is important to define a money management plan! Invest little by little Wink
Svarora
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

no i dont think it is a wise choice, because crypto is at initial stage and your all investment in crypto make your risk factor highly increase. instead you can invest a part of your investment in crypto . by this way you can get knowledge about crypto world and know the way of how to earn stabely and regularly in crypto

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

I have always stated that it is necessary to distribute my investments. Investing in only one direction is too risky and irrational decision. Especially, if we talk about cryptocurrencies - they not only generate income, but also imply serious risks for investors.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Well, well, a genius, and tell me - what's good about just lying money? Better when the results of your analysis of calculations and conclusions will bring you a good profit

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Be careful. You shouuldn't invest everything in crypto.
investing in any projects, as well as in cryptographic ones, should not happen for all the money. this is not a game of roulette, you need a clear strategy and understanding that there is a risk management of the investment and it must be observed.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

That's the same way I was thinking when I was when I started crypto. But just like what's going on now is okay no problem, keep on increasing my investment in crypto. not only in bitcoin I'm investing I also tested on other coins in cmc. and I find out the strategy of my holdings. so now im still hold because of the low market price.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

I wouldn't say so, crypto is absolutely wild sphere and everything can happen here.
I decided to invest all of my savings in crypto, what is more, I earn only in crypto, but it doesn't mean that you should follow me

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

I would recommend not to invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies. There is a golden rule that you should always keep in mind and observe when you are investing - Never invest money that you can't afford to lose. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, unpredictable and high risk. No one knows what will happen in future. Always diversify your investments widely
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Hi, I do not think that investing all saved  money in a cryptocurrency is a good idea. We all know that crypto investments are high-risk investments.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

I do not plan to invest all my money exclusively in the purchase of cryptocurrency. Of course, the right investment can bring income and success in life. But in any case, it is necessary to remember the risks existing here, therefore it is better to distribute your investments - cryptocurrency, real estate, bank deposits.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

No it is not safe. It is never safe to invest everything into one sector. Take for example 20 percent of your saving and invest them into crypto currencies. Wait at least for a year and then make a decision if you want to invest more or not.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

risk is something that cannot be avoided. for anyone trying to invest in the world of digital currency, they must be willing to take risks. as we know that investing in the world of digital currency requires courage. so fast price fluctuations are the reason why the price of digital currency cannot be predicted easily.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I think it the such the bad decision if invest you saving in the crypto, the market is depression and unstable in this time, for me, I would like to invest the part of your money, buy one or two altcoins in this time for the long term investment, if the market growing, you will earn some money.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

No it is not safe to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency. It is not a right choice. Because everyone knows there are many risk factors in the cryptoworld. So invest your money in different projects.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

I think it the such the bad decision if invest you saving in the crypto, the market is depression and unstable in this time, for me, I would like to invest the part of your money, buy one or two altcoins in this time for the long term investment, if the market growing, you will earn some money.
- Well, this decision really is crazy at this moment when the market seems to be in a state of death and bloodshed, crypto can always drop to a level lower than what we had anticipated, although it is now very low. However, if he understands the risks and losses that he may face, he even accepts this gambling game, I would have no intention of opposing this decision because success and loss are very balanced, we can lose all our savings but we will also have the opportunity to receive double or triple our savings, the final decision is in the thinking of investors

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

All of your savings?! Dude, you should rethink this out. Do not gamble your hard earned savings into something very risky. Leave some for security and just start investing with a reasonable amount. Don't be too eager to throw in everything you have if you do not have the assurance that you will gain from it. Just saying...

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

As they say, risk is a noble cause. Understand one thing, if you don't try you won't find out. After trying again and got it wrong!? no problem, it'll be a lesson. Always think consciously before taking a risk.
stiletos

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

This would be the worst mistake anyone ever made in any business. I won't say is the wise decision. plus never invest anything that you can't withstand if lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: