Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4581 times)
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

No, it is never safe to put all your savings in cryptocurrency. It is naturally volatile which means it could go for a bullrun or fallrun lol. Just invest what you can afford to lose. It is either you earn when you make profit, or you learn when you lose your investment.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

I think that investing all your savings in cryptocurrencies is a very risky decision. This market is always unstable, and you can't avoid big lose even if you are really experienced in this field.
It is better to invest the amount you afford to lose, this way you minimize the risks and you can get some profit in the long run.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

I think that investing all your savings in cryptocurrencies is a very risky decision. This market is always unstable, and you can't avoid big lose even if you are really experienced in this field.
It is better to invest the amount you afford to lose, this way you minimize the risks and you can get some profit in the long run.
Diversify it. As much as possible not all in crypto but also in having business for more income resources , crypto is unstable but if were good on it we can really earn well.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I think in times like this you should consider investing only a part of your money, not the entire amount. It is worth investing because the prices are low...but be careful in what you are investing

Actually, it is never safe to invest everything in any stuff, especially in the cryptocurrencies. You never know if the market falls or rises. Buy altcoins and Bitcoins but spend not more than 30% of your money.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

If investing all in e-money is quite risky, as the market is now deeply depressed. It may be difficult to increase again, so I think you should only deduct part for investment, the rest deposited in the bank will be safer for you. Many electronic money today has abandoned them.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I think in times like this you should consider investing only a part of your money, not the entire amount. It is worth investing because the prices are low...but be careful in what you are investing

Actually, it is never safe to invest everything in any stuff, especially in the cryptocurrencies. You never know if the market falls or rises. Buy altcoins and Bitcoins but spend not more than 30% of your money.
outside the ups and downs of the value that could happen there are still other factors such as hackers ready to eat up the money, we invested in crypto anytime. to be honest any capital for investment is not a problem as long as it is ready to risk. even sure if more can be so will produce a larger profit when strategy could play quite well.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

I think this is not a good suggestion as of today. We know very well by now the uncertainty of the cryptocurrency market. If you fail then you can gain nothing. While it is good to have all the best chance of earning you should also be ready for losing everything. If you are then you just can do it without any fear but if you can't never do it. I am sure that you don't want to gamble of things you are not sure of. So maybe you should find the right time for doing it.

alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

May be yes or May be not. It's depend on you if you are a newbie invest of all your saving in crypto not a good idea and you should wait for long term than you invest on your money in a coin for long term.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Investing all the savings many time make our life in trouble. And in the crypto it can be really bad decisions if things will not go in our favor. Crypto has tag of High risk, If you looking for the safe investment then it's good to stay away from the crypto. But willing to take risk then go with some amount not entire savings.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

If you've entered in the crypto world, should you learn about crypto. If you already have the knowledge you can make a decision to invest. I am very convinced by investing in highly secure crypto. And you have to be careful and always took the decision by doing research. If we study crypto, we can know that there have been many people who have experienced economic growth for the better.

DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

No investor that has any money should be putting in their whole savings on a coin. Divide that money up then invest in the coins.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I think it may be not a good idea. I think you can put part of your money into the market but not all of your saving. It is not so safe for us to do that. You need to put away for your living, and to make preparation for the ocming risk of the market.
Risk is everywhere and we don't even know how the market goes wether it flluctuates or falling ,in my opinion it's not totally a good idea to put all your savings here in crypto because it needed an experience and strategies due to it's unstable price .Much better if you only invest a small capital or half of your saving in order not to diminished all your savings.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Personally, I would not advise you invest all your savings in cryptocurrency.  Firstly you are not supposed to invest more than you are willing to loose. Investing part of your savings is okay
At least you would have some Money to fall back on if the market crash.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

If you have enough money, I would invest in real estate. Cryptocurrencies are currently experiencing not the best of their times and everyone is waiting for the SEC decision.

I wouldn't be so adamant about the world of crypts. her time is ahead, too sharp dissemination of information about the prohibitive yield broke the market, but the crypt will still take and will be in all spheres of life.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

no no no no no! you cant and shouldnt do that  unless you can bear it if there are losses on your investments. personally, i will not advice you on that but if you are sure of a possible returns, then you are good to go then
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Personally, I would not advise you invest all your savings in cryptocurrency.  Firstly you are not supposed to invest more than you are willing to loose. Investing part of your savings is okay
At least you would have some Money to fall back on if the market crash.
I agree with you that you should not spend all your savings on this market because the risks are so great and we can not know exactly what will happen. I think if you want to save money then it is best to use Fiat in your country because it gives you safety and the best protection of the government.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Investing all your savings into cryptocurrency is merely a stupid idea, because the crypto is a volative commodity, i would be happy if you invest it in a blue chips stocks and mutual funds, rather than investing all of it into crypto, maybe a portion of it can be okay, invest only to top performing coins and which are existing in years.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

Crazy! It only takes common sense to know that it's not. It's like jumping off a cliff without safety gears! Don't gamble with something with a higher chance of losing. Investment is a risk. But there is also what we call smart investment. Be smart, not greedy.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Never invest all your money in a single bag. Any investment has its own risk. Cryptocurrencies are not an exception.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

Crazy! It only takes common sense to know that it's not. It's like jumping off a cliff without safety gears! Don't gamble with something with a higher chance of losing. Investment is a risk. But there is also what we call smart investment. Be smart, not greedy.

Absolutely not. It is not and never a good idea to invest everything to this risky market where there are more chances of losing than winning. One may gain profit but it won't be that easy and fast. One should not decide based on impulse of emotion to profit much and fast.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: