Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:40:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest all my savings in cryptocurrencies  (Read 4581 times)
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

It is never safe to invest everything into one single industry. But if you want to take the risk and to invest all that you have in crypto, try to invest in at least 15-20 projects to reduce the chances of getting scammed.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

It is not safe to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency but the best choice is a part of your savings MUST invest in cryptos then the other part maybe make or establish your own business.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

If you want your money to grow more, it's better to invest in Crypto. The crypto market is very large and has a very large volume of buy and sell transactions. And this is a very wise decision and many people get rich because they trade in crypto.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

This is a very risky move. If you do not have a friend who could advise you on trading in CryptoWorld, I would not advise you to invest in Crypto.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

You should not use all of your savings on cryptocurrencies because it is not as good as it seems. Many investors go bankrupt every day because they blindly invest in cryptocurrencies!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
beehimneff

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

Am thinking of investing my savings instead keeping it in the bank,is cryptocurrency a wise choice?

I think that if you choose between a Bank and a cryptocurrency, the choice is obvious. Only on the condition that you buy cryptocurrency for a long time, because at a short distance cryptocurrency can lose to the Bank.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

any investment implies risk, and investment in cryptocurrency is more risky but also more profitable compared to keeping it in the bank. in investing in cryptocurrency, the choice of a coin and the correct entry point are important.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Of course not. You must consider risk factors, so you must prepare plan B if something bad happens to your assets in cryptocurrency. As we know, price movements are difficult to predict, although they can be analyzed sometimes unexpected things happen. So divide the assets that you have in accordance with the portion that is sufficient in your opinion, partly in fiat, and partly you can invest in cryptocurrency. I think it's safer.

doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

There will be no definite answer. Keeping money in the Bank is more secure, but the percentage of keeping money is very small. On the other hand, if you keep money in cryptocurrencies, this is a great chance to increase your savings, but the risks that you will lose part of the money are much higher.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Now the world CryptoWorld associated with great risks. You can both earn a lot of money and lose. It's your choice whether to risk it or not. The main thing is not to invest all your money to stay with nothing.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

It is great that dreamers are still amoung us, but you shoud better spend all your money on charity, because we do not know what will happen to market.

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

If fast Bitcoin transactions are of interest to ordinary people and they want to change their attitude towards fiat money, then crypto has a great future. I am ready to transfer part of my money to crypto.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

If you want to put all your savings at risk, go ahead. Keep in mind that the% on which the market will change will have a very strong effect on your psyche, both in case of growth and in case of recession. Both situations will lead either to depression and mistakes, or to euphoria and even bigger mistakes. Keep it in mind.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

It depends on where you are, if inflation eats your savings is better cryptos, but you also have to take into account that to keep money you need stability and that is something you will not find here for now, so do it at your own risk, always taking into account that you can lose it or duplicate it.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

It depends but dont invest all of it. because if there is an bear market and you need money for an emergency you will have none, so i recommend about 60% of your savings but it depends on how much it is.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

maybe by investing everything you have for investment with crypto currency you should consider all the risks that will be obtained in investing my advice invest half for crypto currencies and half your real investment
minttop

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

For sure no. Crypto currency is a risky asset and the best solution is to split funds between several sources of income.
I would share between crypto, stocks, gold and assets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Investing is not secured as it is also like gambling.
we dont know the market and it can slide or rise.
Never invest all your savings on anything make sure you are safe for your future.
Though we all know that greater the risk will give more profit.
But still, better be safe than sorry. cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we should make research as always!
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

keep investing but also in your calculations. because right now the risk of investing in cyptocurrency is very large and the risk of losing money is quite high and you have to be careful
at the moment, the risks of losing money in the top 100 coins are not very high, because prices are now very low. risks are high in margin trading
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

Investing is not secured as it is also like gambling.
we dont know the market and it can slide or rise.
Never invest all your savings on anything make sure you are safe for your future.
Though we all know that greater the risk will give more profit.
But still, better be safe than sorry. cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we should make research as always!

Many professional financial funds consider cryptocurrency one of the most risky investments. And they are right. What other asset in the world could fall by more than 50% in a week. Be very careful, sure that the current bear market is still able to surprise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: