Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?
I join the question. I also want to know on the blockchain from which project did you choose? It should be a reliable and fast solution!

As responded to the other gentleman, we will be forking the Etherium chain and using it for our monetary system and copyright management.  Wink

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Have you got any more detailed road map? It would be nice to post it there, because most of investors are interested it that kind of information.

Thanks for asking... please check out this site.. https://library.files.fm

Also feel free to join our telegram channel if you have any questions!

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

I love various kinds of information storage.
Maybe I didn’t look attentively, it is planned to reward people for making translations of books into various languages (high-quality translations)
I faced the problem that many wonderful books are not translated from the original language and people either have to refuse to read or work on their own translations.

Translations would be a lovely use case for this project, I personally love text to speak audio books using googles new BIGWAVE deep learning.. It would be wonderful to access new and exciting books which haven't currently been translated.. to a language I speak.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Are there any need to make such kind of storage on blockchain? Personally for me Telegram is ideal storage of all my files

I'm sure telegram is a great way for storing files, but what about sharing and are you able to sell content, get paid for uploading interesting content? I think no.. we are creating a place which will be your personal storage, your youtube, your wikipedia which rewards everybody who participates within the ecosystem. Grin

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I haven’t found an answer to this question, too. I think that it should be used as payment method inside their system

Its to incentivise the participation of the network from uploaders, to file sharers, to people who meta tag the information..
you can find out more about this in our overview and white paper on the website.

https://library.files.fm

files.fm library ✦ 
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Are there any need to make such kind of storage on blockchain? Personally for me Telegram is ideal storage of all my files

I'm sure telegram is a great way for storing files, but what about sharing and are you able to sell content, get paid for uploading interesting content? I think no.. we are creating a place which will be your personal storage, your youtube, your wikipedia which rewards everybody who participates within the ecosystem. Grin
Is this a kind of cloud service with the possibility of sharing? But the approximate similar is now implemented in the providers of cloud storage. What's the Difference?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

The service should be excellent, there will be no problems with information, it can be taken from another person, it just happens on the Internet that there is not always the necessary information

We love your enthusiasm. Come join our telegram channel and introduce yourself!  Wink

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Is this a kind of cloud service with the possibility of sharing? But the approximate similar is now implemented in the providers of cloud storage. What's the Difference?

As you may know from a technical standpoint storage of information within a blockchain becomes exponentially expensive. The blockchain will be used to store small segments of data and will be the backbone of our monetary and copyright management.
The model we are building is a hybrid decentralised model, which allows for users to offer their hard drive space to the project and get tokenisation for their efforts, and as its a decentralised hybrid model, it will mean users won't need to download the blockchain to interact with content, upload content or edit metadata. It's the beauty of both worlds. Grin

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

It is very good that such a new project already has business contacts in crypto circles. Partnerships are always good!

We will be establishing more partnerships as we develop, we are looking to build partnerships with film and video content providers so that we can take on the big boys like youtube with video content, but rewarding the uploaders, downloaders and all the lovely people in between.

Cheesy

check this out: https://library.files.fm

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

It would be nice to remind everybody we 600,000 registered users. 1.2Million unique visitors per month and more than 10 years experience in file cloud storage... this isn't going to be some small project which disappears into the void, some exit scam, we are building a Library with the sense of what file storage should be for a global community.

We want to build a strong ecosystem, which everybody can participate in...

also... what is very exciting.. 100FFM tokens 1GB storage for life. This is the base rate.. and grows with the donations in the crowdsale for example; if you had 100000FFM you will 1000gb of storage for life.

files.fm library ✦ 
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

It would be nice to remind everybody we 600,000 registered users. 1.2Million unique visitors per month and more than 10 years experience in file cloud storage... this isn't going to be some small project which disappears into the void, some exit scam, we are building a Library with the sense of what file storage should be for a global community.

also... what is very exciting.. 100FFM tokens 1GB storage for life. This is the base rate.. and grows with the donations in the crowdsale for example; if you had 100000FFM you will 1000gb of storage for life.
You have already proved that you are showing quite good results in the market and 10 years of experience in the market; this is a weighty argument for competitors to equal you.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

You have very good prices, although now there are many file exchangers, but there are few quality ones. Smiley
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

On this site there are no icons to buy a token? don't have your blockchain platform yet? just a regular file storage site? I liked that idea. will you have a bounty company?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?

There is also risk involved when you use more centralized networks for cloud storage. Maybe you would prefer to store highly sensitive data in a more decentralized network and less sensitive data in a more centralized network.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

On this site there are no icons to buy a token? don't have your blockchain platform yet? just a regular file storage site? I liked that idea. will you have a bounty company?
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?

There is also risk involved when you use more centralized networks for cloud storage. Maybe you would prefer to store highly sensitive data in a more decentralized network and less sensitive data in a more centralized network.
Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

That is, as I understand it, Files FM is a platform for viewing and transmitting information?
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

That is, as I understand it, Files FM is a platform for viewing and transmitting information?
That's right. More details can be found in the social networks of the project. Or ask a question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: