Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27494 times)
HappStoreW

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

That is, as I understand it, Files FM is a platform for viewing and transmitting information?
That's right. More details can be found in the social networks of the project. Or ask a question
Also, if you have valuable information, you can sell it. By the way, I recommend to go to the chat project. There can be a good chat!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I don't know what's useless here. In any case, the project will become more popular, because people see the signatures on the forum, reposts in social networks, bounty hunters participate and so on
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion
Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
As I understand it, the bounty, the company is not planned. But it is in vain. For such an interesting project could be carried out.
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

As I understand it, the bounty, the company is not planned. But it is in vain. For such an interesting project could be carried out.
But you can see the project team Files has other plans to promote. Maybe advertising on the Internet and social networks, maybe something else.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

here the issue with the implementation does not arise, everything goes right and the project develops gradually
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

It would be nice to remind everybody we 600,000 registered users. 1.2Million unique visitors per month and more than 10 years experience in file cloud storage... this isn't going to be some small project which disappears into the void, some exit scam, we are building a Library with the sense of what file storage should be for a global community.

We want to build a strong ecosystem, which everybody can participate in...

also... what is very exciting.. 100FFM tokens 1GB storage for life. This is the base rate.. and grows with the donations in the crowdsale for example; if you had 100000FFM you will 1000gb of storage for life.
You have very good prices, although now there are many file exchangers, but there are few quality ones. Smiley
File exchangers, the more decentralized I have not yet met. I do not rule out the fact that they are, but you can see they are too little popular
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

me, too, seems that bounty always give a good start for crypto projects. A lot of people learn about them, as the information is spread in social networks like a snowball.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

it takes forever time to open your website, don't know what causes this, but really need to improve the speed of website access
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
I have blocked 3 accounts this year. The first 2 were made specifically for bounty and were filled with tweets about bounty, but the third I almost did not participate in the bounty and used to be aware of the news of the crypto market. Also banned yesterday ... I decided not to register anymore.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
I have blocked 3 accounts this year. The first 2 were made specifically for bounty and were filled with tweets about bounty, but the third I almost did not participate in the bounty and used to be aware of the news of the crypto market. Also banned yesterday ... I decided not to register anymore.
I didn't have a block, but the number of Twitter followers was affected anyway. Now I will earn less(
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I didn't have a block, but the number of Twitter followers was affected anyway. Now I will earn less(
On the one hand, Twitter is doing the right thing, but on the other hand it will eliminate a certain part of the audience from this social network
pactiond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

On the one hand, Twitter is doing the right thing, but on the other hand it will eliminate a certain part of the audience from this social network
Perhaps it did a little Twitter cleaner, but there remained too much flooding. Therefore, there is no means to help
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

And who knows if there are decentralized analogues of twitter? I think because of blocking, many wanted to use this service.
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

And who knows if there are decentralized analogues of twitter? I think because of blocking, many wanted to use this service.
I don't know about decentralized social networks, but I use Telegram for work and communication
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

A telegram is a really convenient thing. Excellent call quality and speed of correspondence. And Files.fm Library do not plan to launch your messenger?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

From the description of the project, I realized that the project provides free unlimited storage. And how are they going to make money?
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

With so much experience on this team has done I think this is the perfect place for a safe and sufficient storage is also good.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

A telegram is a really convenient thing. Excellent call quality and speed of correspondence. And Files.fm Library do not plan to launch your messenger?
It would be cool to make your own messenger in the system where you can contact another person to exchange information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: