Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.

You have unclothed the king and he feels naked... thanks for exposing some of our statistical data, and well played on doing your due diligence. As your research as revealed we are a reliable existing company with a good reputation. FilesFM library is something we really believe in..  Wink

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

You say in the first post that you have an unlimited amount of space, but you don’t talk at all about the tariff plan, which is quite expensive. 250 gigabytes of information cost 10 Euros per month. or 100 Euro per year. On the one hand, this is not big money, but there are analogues and competitors among you, whose prices are much lower. The fact that you have the opportunity to sell products from your cloud is great, but I still do not understand whether you have a Woocommerce model. Do you have payment gateways with the option of paying with cryptocurrency or fiat money or credit cards? Try me to answer all my questions.

Natasha thanks for asking these questions, woocommerce requires plugins and applets to be installed to your website to be paid. We do have the facility to integrate some of our services as applets into the website such as dropbox type delivery to clients. but what we offer is being able to set your own price for content and then being able to pay for the content via debit cards or credit cards..

with our current costing plans, this is with your own private storage, but if you can imagine, with filesfm library you will be able to share your content publicly and it will be FREE..

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:49:16 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

You say is correct. In different countries of the world, different cloud storage. Some people trust Google cloud, others Amazon. In another country, do not know about cloud storage. All this boils down to the fact that the market is not yet occupied by world giants. Perhaps in India there was a shortage of such a product, so the main traffic is from this country.
I also want to add that your token will grow in price in a year, what is your forecast?

It will be unfair to speculate on the value of the token in the first year, but what I can tell you is that the value to cloud storage users, and content providers will be massive free unlimited storage, sellable content, no need to download huge GB's of data of blockchain to interact with the files and content... and that intrinsic value will be reflected by the rising demand for the token.

files.fm library ✦ 
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

The community of this project are very convincing because the OP is very attentive in intreacting with the visitors who wants to know about the project. Perhaps, it could generate more investors to participate in the public crowdsales which will be happening soon.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:37:13 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

The community of this project are very convincing because the OP is very attentive in intreacting with the visitors who wants to know about the project. Perhaps, it could generate more investors to participate in the public crowdsales which will be happening soon.

Thanks for stating that, yes we will be getting more traction.. once we make announcements about our crowdsale

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Files.fm library probably good because its a platform that is driven by its own community. Goodluck on this project admins and team.

Thank you Cloud9, feel free to join our telegram channel to find out more!!

files.fm library ✦ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Base on my first look of this project or let me say first impression, it is like a cloud storage where you can store files online right? Well, i will start exploring more of this project.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

I would like to clarify, will you run the bounty campaign? I did not see any mention of this, so I would like to know for sure.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Base on my first look of this project or let me say first impression, it is like a cloud storage where you can store files online right? Well, i will start exploring more of this project.
Since this is somehow similar to cloud storage, then it is considered as your competitor. This would be tough for the team to easily get to the top but it is a good thing for me to see projects like this so that it would add up on the competition and many users will benefit. I'm rooting for this project.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

We are traditionally a cloud based storage company with 10+ years experience, now were are launching the library project which doesn't effect our existing business model, we are creating this as a decentralised / hybrid platform which will allow everybody who participates within the ecosystem to get tokenisation...

If you think about cloud storage in the traditional sense... profits are very centrally distributed.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

I would like to clarify, will you run the bounty campaign? I did not see any mention of this, so I would like to know for sure.

Yes there will be a bounty campaign... will be formalised more later on..

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

New post on reddit: P2P - The technology of the future? Try it today on Files.fm
https://www.reddit.com/r/filesfm/comments/9mdvc2/p2p_the_technology_of_the_future_try_it_today_on/

Check it out!

files.fm library ✦ 
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Are the files really secured with this platform? As if this is still new, probably there are still people who would have FUD about its security system because we never know, moments from now there is a probability that it can be hacked IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

In which country is your headquarters team? And where do you plan to distribute advertising about the project? What countries will it be?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

Have you already planned the exact date for the launch of the bounty? I hope you make a big announcement about this, because many supporters would like to take part in the hunt.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Have you already planned the exact date for the launch of the bounty? I hope you make a big announcement about this, because many supporters would like to take part in the hunt.
Just wait for the later announcement about the bounty campaign because most of the people are need to wait to make the project great.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

They can't really do a "BIG", announcement cause like all they can do is make an announcement thread on BTT and post about it on their social media
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

It is good that you plan to issue a company of generosity soon. So in the near future we will be able to observe an interesting development of the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

New post on reddit: P2P - The technology of the future? Try it today on Files.fm
https://www.reddit.com/r/filesfm/comments/9mdvc2/p2p_the_technology_of_the_future_try_it_today_on/

Check it out!
What a kind of interesting reddit post. Video streaming with p2p feature in the web is a whole new technology that can lead us to a revolutionary.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

What is the base of sharing fike.,is it multiple server stored?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: