Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27488 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

I would like to clarify, will you run the bounty campaign? I did not see any mention of this, so I would like to know for sure.

Yes there will be a bounty campaign... will be formalised more later on..
Have you already planned the exact date for the launch of the bounty? I hope you make a big announcement about this, because many supporters would like to take part in the hunt.

They can't really do a "BIG", announcement cause like all they can do is make an announcement thread on BTT and post about it on their social media

Definitely right, and this is how important social media for the project. Also, more users would be able to know about it and probably have the curiosity to get to know more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

I believe with this project we will have more method to secure out data. How big of File library ambition? Will strong like Google driver?
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

In which country is your headquarters team? And where do you plan to distribute advertising about the project? What countries will it be?

Our offices are based in Latvia and U.K. Check out this link to find out more about us.https://files.fm/about

Marketing we plan to target quite a few regions, after all this is a global project!

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:22:00 PM

I believe with this project we will have more method to secure out data. How big of File library ambition? Will strong like Google driver?
The idea of this project are more critical to consider since it talks about security in which interested users are more sensitive with this issues. Hopefully, the team behind this can still be able to convinced more people that will lead to a better community and attract more investors.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

We are already like google drive Grin
Our ambitions are bigger and more community driven!

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

How about the security enhancements for the users data, is there privacy protection and authentication measures involved as the confidential information should be highly secured so we require such advantage from the developer activity.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

In which country is your headquarters team? And where do you plan to distribute advertising about the project? What countries will it be?

Our offices are based in Latvia and U.K. Check out this link to find out more about us.https://files.fm/about

Marketing we plan to target quite a few regions, after all this is a global project!
How about the country legal approval and procedures, all these was abide and executed as per the policies or are we just working with the plan because that may bring to a chance of leading any impact at the back end.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

I think this project features really sound amazing i will really like to know more about the various ways files.fm tokens are going to be used since its a utlity token in rewarding users from the downloads, uploads and other activities alike

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

I think this project features really sound amazing i will really like to know more about the various ways files.fm tokens are going to be used since its a utlity token in rewarding users from the downloads, uploads and other activities alike
You can join in their official telegram channel Files.fm where you can converse by engaging and get your doubts clarified immediately with no time waiting. This is a project where to save files, store and sell.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

The idea of this project are more critical to consider since it talks about security in which interested users are more sensitive with this issues. Hopefully, the team behind this can still be able to convinced more people that will lead to a better community and attract more investors.

If that is so, the team should prove the security matters because it is the first thing that people wants to know and consider before proceeding into investment. I just hope the team will workhard to gain more supporters and investors. I will keep track how team works in this project because I find it  interesting and with potential to be on top.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

How much of fund which Files.fm raising at ICO phase? And what is their hardcap and softcap?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

I will need to check out the whitepaper to get details since the content on website don't full idea on you solution, but it seems like another Siacoin project, there was a lot of hype surrounding decentralized storage back there, I didn't see new projects in this field since then, So I hope that would be a good one.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

the project is nice and looks so amazing. team worked hard.  when ico?  or any bounty program yet?

Colin Memfis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I wondered how big the moderation service for incoming files should be in order to ensure timely placement of files and check them for correctness (I often saw how, trying to joke, users tried to insert into the middle of the book it was unclear what)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

How about the security enhancements for the users data, is there privacy protection and authentication measures involved as the confidential information should be highly secured so we require such advantage from the developer activity.

There will always be users own personal safety and security protection in mind.. but you have to remember this is about building a decentralised library and should be thought about as that.. would you want to be locking books up for only the privileged few? Its about creating a fair sharing platform for everybody who wants to benefit from our ecosystem.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

What is the base of sharing fike.,is it multiple server stored?

Its Peer to Peer based sharing, with blockchain governing the tokenisation of the project and copyright management.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Great news!

We have a new video to share with everybody!!

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:08:58 AM by FilesFM_Announcements

Why share on youtube when you can share on filesfm  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

What is the base of sharing fike.,is it multiple server stored?

Duh they will need more than one server if they plan to serve anything more than like 100 users with high resolution content simultaneously lmao
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Any plans on adding apps for android and IOS to be available to download soon, Is this an open  for all countries?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: