Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:57:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:02:59 PM

the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Seriously? What platform does the application support? I am also very interested! I want to download and see how the application was made from the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Idea seems unique and it is all how better developers establish the code and implement advanced features which deals more advantages that will grab more attention of the participants.
I think since they have been there a while it will give them more open space to create a better and more effective platform Lets hope more comes up there soon I think devs should provide more on the project like images and vids
More short video presentations with detailed explanation about the project allows more supporters to easily share the video links as per their feedbacks that saves the investors time and we have more possibility to gain positive response from them for successful participation.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Checked it on playstore and its already available. You can download it with ease since it is only 22mb. Although i havent tried using it.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Idea seems unique and it is all how better developers establish the code and implement advanced features which deals more advantages that will grab more attention of the participants.

I find the project interesting and unique. Hoping that soon this will succeed. Implementing an advance features which is useful to people can make the project attractive which surely lead to the increase of the number of supporters, participants and investors. Hoping for the success of this project, I am confident that they can achieved it soon.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Checked it on playstore and its already available. You can download it with ease since it is only 22mb. Although i havent tried using it.
Oh really? That would be wonderful,  if this is already in playstore this is something that we need to be happy and amaze. Hopefully the good start will continue and supporters will always ask😊
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Could you please explain what do you mean by the question on the poll at the top.
What project is producing an amazing online library?
 1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

I didn't get it, the options seem the same for me, one with Yeah and other not !
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

I find the project interesting and unique. Hoping that soon this will succeed. Implementing an advance features which is useful to people can make the project attractive which surely lead to the increase of the number of supporters, participants and investors. Hoping for the success of this project, I am confident that they can achieved it soon.
This is quite a new one and it takes many updates and progress before the goals and plans will collide.  All the information contained in this project will be a weapon to creat a good image to capture the people.  Of course to impress will and will have good foundation.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Could you please explain what do you mean by the question on the poll at the top.
 1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

I didn't get it, the options seem the same for me, one with Yeah and other not !
I think this is a kind of joke. in the sense that files.fm is the best anyway Smiley
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

I think this is a kind of joke. in the sense that files.fm is the best anyway Smiley
Yes they are just trying to get the attention of bitcointalk members in my own opinion thats why they created that poll.
Well, that is true that the option seems the same for me. And for that, it truly get my attention. The team is giving a twist in their poll, well it is somehow making a joke that make people to think over it. But what they are only wanted to say in their poll is that, FilesFM Library is the project which is producing an amazing online library. Well, I am excited to see what this project really had.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:31:33 AM

Seriously? What platform does the application support? I am also very interested! I want to download and see how the application was made from the project.

This like the OP on the first page said, Like  a streaming and sharing site same as youtube, But you can profit surely from your shares.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

This like the OP on the first page said, Like  a streaming and sharing site same as youtube, But you can profit surely from your shares.

For the first to be members of this project will have an easy profit if they will know the techniques right?

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:23:18 AM

Which file sharing technology is used exactly, like Torrent?

Using the torrent protocol to send files, especially media files is gonna be a really good way to be flagged by ISPs in places where anti piracy laws are strict
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

Using the torrent protocol to send files, especially media files is gonna be a really good way to be flagged by ISPs in places where anti piracy laws are strict
Indeed. Hopefully, they will make such an interesting way to make a good project that looks pretty damn great so that the investors would be happy.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

Looks like it was just a silly joke, or supposedly an opening message that will look like an ad. Come one, they can do better than that.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

Looks like it was just a silly joke, or supposedly an opening message that will look like an ad. Come one, they can do better than that.
Why i cannot play this poll?
What new of this project? Does they launch their platform already?
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Actually the idea isn't 'unique' there are a few different groups out there tackling how to decentralise storage, but the issue they have is they are not thinking about when there are not enough people online to share the content, when there are no peers in the network, costs to upload and edit content, reliability of streaming HD content. Our approach won't need you to download the blockchain of large amounts of data. We will have dedicated servers running in the background to offer a backbone to the hybrid/decentralised network.
So you will always have content ready to go.

Also the gamification of our ecosystem is something we think is super cool, and benefits anybody who participates on the network.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Yes Sir, we are using web torrent technology.

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

The apps are for our existing commercial business files.fm cloud storage, they aren't for our files.fm library project, but no doubt we will be making apps for this platform too.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

I think since they have been there a while it will give them more open space to create a better and more effective platform Lets hope more comes up there soon I think devs should provide more on the project like images and vids

here you go..

Why share on youtube when you can share on filesfm  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

Yes they are just trying to get the attention of bitcointalk members in my own opinion thats why they created that poll.

Yes sir, a light hearted joke.

files.fm library ✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: