Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27488 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Upon reading here the thread I found out the active engagement of the team and this a good start for the project. Hopefully, this kind of attitude will be continued in the near future. Looking forward, also that the team will be able to introduce good planning strategy and innovations that will help the project to be known by everyone.   

You will find a lot of details within our website about our current progress and efforts... http://library.files.fm Feel free to join our telegram channel for the latest updates!

Thanks for sharing the details and this would be much appreciated especially to those who are willing to see more  about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:53:45 PM

Thanks for sharing the details and this would be much appreciated especially to those who are willing to see more  about the platform.

Welcome always!

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 03:35:44 PM by Janeterrekg

There was more new updates organized by the Files.fm  Shocked we can observe various new features enabled in every aspect that is bringing more scope with the project to hold a strong connection as we kept communicating with various aspects in their official telegram channel they are very keen with their response that is building trust in terms of their ownership.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

There was more new updates organized by the Files.fm  Shocked we can observe various new features enabled in every aspect that is bringing more scope with the project to hold a strong connection as we kept communicating with various aspects in their official telegram channel they are very keen with their response that is building trust in terms of their ownership.
Yss, the updates are delivered amazingly.  They are making things very good and easy to all who participated and invested the project. The continuous communication will surely bring this project to their goals and fulfil their promises to the public.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

Upon reading here the thread I found out the active engagement of the team and this a good start for the project. Hopefully, this kind of attitude will be continued in the near future. Looking forward, also that the team will be able to introduce good planning strategy and innovations that will help the project to be known by everyone.   

They definitely have the plan so I think it's in their roadmap. Also, the team are being active about answering some concerns and issues that the people have been asking.
Files.fm should also focus more on the advertising functionalities and keep reaching out to various participants across the communities that will bring information of the project and make every one aware at the primary level.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

I voted for 1 gigabyte as it would be most adequate at the price. Though at everyone the opinion in this respect. It will be interesting to see result of vote.
But i didn't understand the poll.because the token measures the amount gigabytes.i think they should us some free token so that we can see how they can help us
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

They definitely have the plan so I think it's in their roadmap. Also, the team are being active about answering some concerns and issues that the people have been asking.
Files.fm should also focus more on the advertising functionalities and keep reaching out to various participants across the communities that will bring information of the project and make every one aware at the primary level.
True, they can fucos on the project advertisements to gather numerous investors and supporters for the project. Participants are needed to have  posible success. Spreading the good information and ideas about the project will be appreciated. Spreading awareness and information will surely attract the interest of people and cathches its needs and wants.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?

We are strictly a utility and we will be working close with a strong legal team to make sure the platform is open to everybody:)

Then goodluck for that admin and I hope you can truly make this platform available for everyone inorder to have a chance to succeed in the near future. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens but I'm sure you amd your team can be able to achieved it.
It would be hard for the team for sure for they are competing with similar type of project with big names such as cloud but still i believe to the project that they have something in store or what we call a trump card.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?

We are strictly a utility and we will be working close with a strong legal team to make sure the platform is open to everybody:)

Then goodluck for that admin and I hope you can truly make this platform available for everyone inorder to have a chance to succeed in the near future. Eventhough it takes a lot of time before it happens but I'm sure you amd your team can be able to achieved it.

I think this platform will be popular. it will use a large number of people, who are involved in the cryptoindustry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

I think this platform will be popular. it will use a large number of people, who are involved in the cryptoindustry.
in fact, the project has every chance of great success in the future. It really will be a very popular platform that will benefit many users.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

You will find a lot of details within our website about our current progress and efforts... http://library.files.fm Feel free to join our telegram channel for the latest updates!
I see in the website that you are planning to raised 2Million USD at least inorder to launch the platform. What will happen if this figures will not be able to achieved incase? Also, are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? Perhaps, it will be a big help to attract more investors.
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt

We are still clarifying with legal teams, but our tokens are backed by storage capacity.. kinda like (P-O-C) model... so we really want to be clearly defined as a utility not security..
as in essence if you look at what we are trying to achieve... we are wanting to build one of the best p2p based hybrid/decentralised online library  Wink

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

So far they have been active with their community management and ofcourse we had fewer updates along the way i just hope we finally get to have some registrations maybe for bounty or active members here

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

So far they have been active with their community management and ofcourse we had fewer updates along the way i just hope we finally get to have some registrations maybe for bounty or active members here

Yes I find the team active in giving updates to tge community which is so good. It is very important to know every updates to keep track the level and know how far the team is as we look the roadmap as our  guide. Hoping that the the team will always do their best until they reach success.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

Which file sharing technology is used exactly, like Torrent?

Using the torrent protocol to send files, especially media files is gonna be a really good way to be flagged by ISPs in places where anti piracy laws are strict
Indeed. Hopefully, they will make such an interesting way to make a good project that looks pretty damn great so that the investors would be happy.
Yes ,making a method to deliver the needed in the most efficient way is must.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Proceeding from vote, already 4 persons voted for 1 gigabyte, I absolutely agree with it as I consider this figure minimum admissible threshold.

The answer is already in the title above [ Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB. ]. it's just education question or information on how you will get if have 100 FFM though in their main website, Basic user gets 1 GB for free and I think they should stick with that on new library too.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

We are still clarifying with legal teams, but our tokens are backed by storage capacity.. kinda like (P-O-C) model... so we really want to be clearly defined as a utility not security..
as in essence if you look at what we are trying to achieve... we are wanting to build one of the best p2p based hybrid/decentralised online library  Wink

And tokens that are backed with commodities such us storage capacities are more likely to gain more popularity in the future. I really hope that you will continue this project no matter what.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Because that country is banning every cryptocurrency project like us and china. That's why cryptocurrency is prohibited and considered as an illegal investment.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt
Because that country is banning every cryptocurrency project like us and china. That's why cryptocurrency is prohibited and considered as an illegal investment.
That is true. As far as I know too, the country of China and USA are the countries where crypto currencies are yet banned so what can the project team can say about this? But aside from this, even how hard the life gets going in this community the team of the Files.fm library that is working behind project is keep on showing off their potentials and capabilities, and that is what they should keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: