Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27489 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Hope you guys are getting whitelisted for the crowdsale, we have a lot of public intrest, our website page has gained 400,000 extra unique visitors a day, and our telegram channel is getting wild!!  Cheesy

Thanks for everybody who is helping us get there!!

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Hope you guys are getting whitelisted for the crowdsale, we have a lot of public intrest, our website page has gained 400,000 extra unique visitors a day, and our telegram channel is getting wild!!  Cheesy

you can show the screen of this fact and understand that this is true? if this is a unique user, then this is very good news. maybe of course im sound harsh, but in this market we not believing everything that is being written until im see it with my own eyes.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

Hope you guys are getting whitelisted for the crowdsale, we have a lot of public intrest, our website page has gained 400,000 extra unique visitors a day, and our telegram channel is getting wild!!  Cheesy

you can show the screen of this fact and understand that this is true? if this is a unique user, then this is very good news. maybe of course im sound harsh, but in this market we not believing everything that is being written until im see it with my own eyes.

Hey I’m today’s market I don’t blame anybody wanting to do due diligence on a project, I believe you can use a service like Alexa webpage statistics to give you some details on the exact views!! Where we are being used etc.. somebody posted some data before..earlier in this thread..

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

We have an announcement to make - due to interest from private sale investors we are pushing back our pre-sale date. We will announce the new date in the coming weeks. Sorry to all of you who were expecting this, we'll let you know of any updates as soon as we can.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 10:28:34 AM by FilesFM_Announcements

Hey guys!! Our Bounty Thread has started!!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075959.0

files.fm library ✦ 
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

This is very cool and realistic concept. My money is ready!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

This is very cool and realistic concept. My money is ready!

Thank you for the vote of confidence...
we look forward to having you on board.

files.fm library ✦ 
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I have observed this project, for the whole project it can be said to be a quality project and I see that in the future this project will succeed.

here are my observations about the files.fm project,> just come here

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

your web site is most popular in pakistan, russia and india. it is very bad there you will not find big money. you need to focus on larger markets like north america and europe. otherwise, the project will be popular only on paper without any prospects.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

It's true that Internet truly changed the world which includes social media, e-commerce, file data solutions, etc. The project of Files.fm library will be an exciting product for me because I love to read digital files/books. This decentralized library system allows peer to peer file data sharing. This is really impressive.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I have observed this project, for the whole project it can be said to be a quality project and I see that in the future this project will succeed.

here are my observations about the files.fm project,> just come here

Thank you so much for doing an independent evaluation, although there are some opinions or phrases I couldn't quite understand... Im glad we can both agree this project is a real living breathing project not just something plucked out of thin air.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

I am in signature campaign and it says no KYC is required for bounty.
KYC IS NOT REQUIRED!
To receive tokens we are required to enter wallet address at site.
3. All applicants must create an account at files.fm and enter their wallet address in the account settings to receive the bounty reward.
To do that we need to enter fields with name, surname and date of birth. Is there going to be KYC check after bounty ends?
I am sorry if this is not good place to ask, I don't know where to ask.

I think we could classify this as soft KYC if anything, as we are not asking for passport, bank account, SMS, and other verifiable information. The bounty mechanism has been built on top of a platform which was already existing when signing up for files.fm accounts.. so it seems logical we keep it in place.

files.fm library ✦ 
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

We are currently creating a large P2P community-powered file storage and sharing platform, as well as implementing marketplace and payment/reward mechanisms. #FilesfmLibrary

EG.zai

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Hello everyone, I see this project is very good and famous, I think I'm interested in buying FFM tokens but I don't know ico starts, can someone tell me ...?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

I still observe the development of the project to later try to purchase the tokens of this project
now it is necessary to be very attentive to many nuances

wanggober

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

#Proof of authentication
Joined campaigns: Content Creation
Bitcointalk username: wanggober
Telegram username: @wanggober
Files.fm username: azissaputrawanggober
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Hello everyone, I see this project is very good and famous, I think I'm interested in buying FFM tokens but I don't know ico starts, can someone tell me ...?

we will be announcing our crowdsale again in February... please join our telegram to keep up with the news and current events.

files.fm library ✦ 
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

What is available in our library? You decide

The main idea behind Files.fm library is its availability and usefulness to every person visiting it.

https://medium.com/@files.fm/what-is-available-in-our-library-you-decide-b433ab7c9b32
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

It looks like the whitelist is running smoothly, what target do you want to achieve?

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: