Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27489 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

It's true that Internet truly changed the world which includes social media, e-commerce, file data solutions, etc. The project of Files.fm library will be an exciting product for me because I love to read digital files/books. This decentralized library system allows peer to peer file data sharing. This is really impressive.

They just need to attract as many contributors or users as they can.
The life of their platform depends on how long is the list of files or documents that can be found within their system.
Because most of the time, you can get it for free via google and other free references.
The scope of this project should be addressed also. More users that are aware of its existence, means more income for the company.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

#Proof of authentication
Joined campaigns: Content Creation
Bitcointalk username: wanggober
Telegram username: @wanggober
Files.fm username: azissaputrawanggober

You make an inappropriate post and you should post your post on a thread bounty of this project if you want to get stake every week. Just give advice to you. thanks.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

Is it too late for me to join your bounty program??? I was away for a couple of weeks, PLEASE fill me in on that ASAP!!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

I think you should.
Is it too late for me to join your bounty program??? I was away for a couple of weeks, PLEASE fill me in on that ASAP!!!!
By the way, I saw some guys posted information on bounty in the ANN topic.
It is in-appropriate place. You and other participants should post it on bounty topic, not here.
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:53:22 AM

There is currently no large file library, which aims to store large amounts of useful data and has a tailored file search. It is a good reason to build FilesFM
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

There is currently no large file library, which aims to store large amounts of useful data and has a tailored file search. It is a good reason to build FilesFM

Thank you! and we agree with you, our project will give people an easy and convenient way to share a wealth of knowledge, entertainment, and creative commons content for the community.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

2018: great developments and starting a library
what Files.fm has been up to in 2018

1. Library idea and first set-up steps
2. P2P technology integration and a new video player
3. Participation in events in Asia and Europe
4. Event profile with AI search
5. New team members and advisors

https://medium.com/@files.fm/2018-great-developments-and-starting-a-library-37f4365b112
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

https://medium.com/@files.fm/2018-great-developments-and-starting-a-library-37f4365b112
You made a good summary on what Files.fm have reached this year.
From the good background achieved this year, the Files.fm project might move significantly in the year 2019, I have strong belief on the bright scenario.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:58:57 AM

From the good background achieved this year, the Files.fm project might move significantly in the year 2019, I have strong belief on the bright scenario.

This project has got to be the most promising available right now.
I look forward to getting in on the ICO and to check out that early access beta...

Anyone know if the team has been visiting any crypto conferences?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:05:35 AM

This project has got to be the most promising available right now.
I look forward to getting in on the ICO and to check out that early access beta...

Anyone know if the team has been visiting any crypto conferences?
If they have been doing it and then it could be mentioned in the medium. We know that this time internet has become a very crucial part in our life. Live without internet just like you have your body but not your sould.  Cheesy
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:41:18 AM

I hope that some day, Files.fm will change our lives entirely.
The life at that period, will become boring and uncomfortable without Files.fm.
Let's see how the Files team make it come true.
If they have been doing it and then it could be mentioned in the medium. We know that this time internet has become a very crucial part in our life. Live without internet just like you have your body but not your sould.  Cheesy

dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:01:37 AM

Thank you! and we agree with you, our project will give people an easy and convenient way to share a wealth of knowledge, entertainment, and creative commons content for the community.
very good, and moreover the benefits that each user will get to enjoy services from Files.fm?

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:04:33 AM

Files.FM project is about empowering the online community and for end users to be in control with how and what content they feel is worthy of being shared. Please feel free right now to donate your files you feel would be worthy with others to our site, so that we can start building our online library.

Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Mr.Ease

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:19:46 PM

Files.FM project is about empowering the online community and for end users to be in control with how and what content they feel is worthy of being shared. Please feel free right now to donate your files you feel would be worthy with others to our site, so that we can start building our online library.

Smiley

What kind of files should we upload? Anything?

I have a stack of Chemistry Lab reports from college a few years ago... Probably a whole ton of data I find worthless, but Idk, it's data?

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:31:21 AM

Smiley

What kind of files should we upload? Anything?

I have a stack of Chemistry Lab reports from college a few years ago... Probably a whole ton of data I find worthless, but Idk, it's data?

Please donate any files you feel could be use to other people, we really want a strong community of sharing and caring Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:37:26 AM

What year is your platform running? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!

We hope to have a fully working and enjoyable MVP about 3-6months after a successful crowd sale, and continue rolling out and building our project over the year..

Thanks for your vote of confidence, please contribute any spare and interesting files you have.. I realised the other day I had a lot of manuals and instructions for various devices over the years.. which is handy to others..

files.fm library ✦ 
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:33:56 AM

Hey I'm participating in the bounty and I made this video about files.fm library. Check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4modHyBNX6M

I'm really excited to see the library live!
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:37:48 AM

Hey I'm participating in the bounty and I made this video about files.fm library. Check it out here

Quite interesting if you have already done the video as per request from the developer. Hope you can get enough rewards.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:17:41 PM

Hey, It's great your creating content for the project but you don't need to post your videos here.
Everyone on this thread already knows about the project... Maybe post that on your social profiles?

Also, some mods here don't like bounty postings in Ann threads, I don't either... There is a whole thread dedicated to it.

It's like me saying "Hey- Look at my Sig. Guys!"  - "Doesn't my Sig. Look great?!"

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:10:44 PM

Hey, It's great your creating content for the project but you don't need to post your videos here.
Everyone on this thread already knows about the project... Maybe post that on your social profiles?

Also, some mods here don't like bounty postings in Ann threads, I don't either... There is a whole thread dedicated to it.

It's like me saying "Hey- Look at my Sig. Guys!"  - "Doesn't my Sig. Look great?!"

I'm sharing it here with the hopes of other investors in the platform like me, could share the content I created for the project. Just for support but I guess is rather seen as annoying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: