Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

Hey I'm participating in the bounty and I made this video about files.fm library. Check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4modHyBNX6M

I'm really excited to see the library live!

We really loved the video! And a nice clear understanding of our project! Thanks for participating in the bounty.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:24:50 PM

Hey I'm participating in the bounty and I made this video about files.fm library. Check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4modHyBNX6M

I'm really excited to see the library live!
The video  is amazing.
Teh Files.fm community need more high quality video like yours.

We would love for more people within the community with video editing skills to put together a video Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:08:26 PM

This project is cool. A blockchain based cloud storage. Amazing! 15GB for free is very generous. This could rival Amazon S3 someday. Do you have an actual demo how the project works?

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 10:26:19 PM

This project is cool. A blockchain based cloud storage. Amazing! 15GB for free is very generous. This could rival Amazon S3 someday. Do you have an actual demo how the project works?

Please check this link out....

https://youtu.be/m8hiFBxBK8k

files.fm library ✦ 
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:58:51 AM

Files FM looks good and I am sure that it can take self place in crypto market.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:56:59 PM

Hello

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/files-fm-library-28771

Thanks for that, as you set up a page for us on icoholder prehaps you could update it add the relevant content from our website and ICOBENCH profile, thanks 🙏

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

Files FM looks good and I am sure that it can take self place in crypto market.

We are all about benefiting the end user! The platform we will create will be a win-win for everybody who wants to participate..

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 03:00:14 PM

I’m looking forward to a whopper of a deal we will be announcing soon.. #excited! Please join our telegram channel to keep up with our daily updates!!

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:15:48 PM

Cheesy1TB lifetime storage $99 Cheesy

This is the deal, I’ve been excited about talking about..
Join our whitelist: http://files.fm/library

Jump on board!!

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

Wow  Cheesy this is what 1TB of storage could roughly hold for you!

https://www.pcninja.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/PCNinja_1TBHold1.jpg

Jump on board get whitelisted: http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:59:27 AM

To think of all the files, pictures, memories which are never printed but stored on peoples hard drives, how fragile and vunrable they are to hard drive failures, our hybrid-decentralised model will make sure there is always somewhere safe to store your files. 1TB of lifetime storage is a great peice of mind knowing everything is stored safely... Cheesy

Get whitelisted now: http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:55:25 PM

Good afternoon thread, just stopped by because of pretty interesting idea. Is it possible to clarify a few moments in here regarding the work principles of the platform?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:57:08 PM

Good afternoon thread, just stopped by because of pretty interesting idea. Is it possible to clarify a few moments in here regarding the work principles of the platform?

Hello there sir. I am not from Files.fm team, but can share own experience with you, pretty deep into the project Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:00:15 PM

Hello there sir. I am not from Files.fm team, but can share own experience with you, pretty deep into the project Smiley

To be honest, nowadays I see a trend on paid content - people know respect the content much more and ready to pay for the content. + infrastructure development (iTunes Store, Google Play, Netflix etc) are pretty widely spread, so people are ready to pay for music, clips, content. Will they work with paid content in Files fm? Are you aware?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:01:32 PM

To be honest, nowadays I see a trend on paid content - people know respect the content much more and ready to pay for the content. + infrastructure development (iTunes Store, Google Play, Netflix etc) are pretty widely spread, so people are ready to pay for music, clips, content. Will they work with paid content in Files fm? Are you aware?

You are absolutely right with a trend - there is definitely one. And of course, on files fm you can both share paid and free content. They are pretty ultimate in this direction
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

You are absolutely right with a trend - there is definitely one. And of course, on files fm you can both share paid and free content. They are pretty ultimate in this direction

And as for price, will it be calculated in EURO or USD? How everything will be converted? Or prices will be different for different countries?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:03:25 PM

And as for price, will it be calculated in EURO or USD? How everything will be converted? Or prices will be different for different countries?

Users will be able to access paid contents through the platform's native tokens. Users that upload useful content will also earn tokens for their contribution. This will make platform more flexible and more comfortable for everyone! You know, we need this balance Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:05:18 PM

Users will be able to access paid contents through the platform's native tokens. Users that upload useful content will also earn tokens for their contribution. This will make platform more flexible and more comfortable for everyone! You know, we need this balance Smiley

That's definitely a great idea. And as token will be a fuel of the whole ecosystem, it will be pretty comfortable to use (and for users). Okay, thanks a lot for your assistance
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

That's definitely a great idea. And as token will be a fuel of the whole ecosystem, it will be pretty comfortable to use (and for users). Okay, thanks a lot for your assistance

Always welcome mate! By the way, I recommend you to join their Telegram chat, truly friendly in there Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:15:58 AM

Thank you for asking, you can find out about all the working principles of how the platform works within our whitepaper and our other marketing materials..

http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: