Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:14:57 PM

Will there be an update regarding the length of the bounty campaign or will it definitely end in a couple of days?

We will most likely have other bounty tasks later on.. this project isn't disappearing...

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:22:33 PM

Will there be an update regarding the length of the bounty campaign or will it definitely end in a couple of days?

We will most likely have other bounty tasks later on.. this project isn't disappearing...

Does this mean that the campaign now ends tomorrow or when does it end? The week also has 8 days instead of 7 days. Could you please let us know what the plan is for signature participants? Does the campaign go on or stop for now?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:02:29 PM

Does this mean that the campaign now ends tomorrow or when does it end? The week also has 8 days instead of 7 days. Could you please let us know what the plan is for signature participants? Does the campaign go on or stop for now?

Calm down. You should be asking the bounty manager about this.

Go to the bounty page. It shows the length and end dates.

Honestly, I would expect a 'hero' member to already know this stuff

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 12:46:19 AM

This isnt my department, perhaps you can ask the bounty manager in the files.fm bounty thread? link in the signature below.

Thanks  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 12:47:26 AM

Calm down. You should be asking the bounty manager about this.

Go to the bounty page. It shows the length and end dates.

Honestly, I would expect a 'hero' member to already know this stuff

I agree with you, thanks for your opinion and assistance.  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:14:21 AM

Get ready guys remember, it’s only 3 days left until launch of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage.. 1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:55:23 PM

Get ready guys remember, it’s only 2 days left until launch of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage..
1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:23:29 AM

Get ready guys remember, it’s only 12 HOURS LEFT UNTIL LAUNCH of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage..
1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:40:25 PM

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
Above, I saw a comment that there are doubts in the company's product, and the fact that the guy was very surprised that "the project is still alive." Compare data today with past time. and you will get the full answer.
Files.fm is so popular is India! I didn’t know it. However Indian people are very active in crypto projects so it is not a surprise

maybe the reason is that the bots wind up the inputs? but given what is now the stable format of sites with less than a thousand visits this is quite a good result.
MarkMorovich82

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:03:13 AM

Hi, can you please share a link for WP
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:06:26 AM

Hi, can you please share a link for WP

It’s not in our signature? Or website?

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:29:39 PM

Our Crowdsale is now live, jump on board and lets build this decentralised/hybrid file sharing platform together! Cheesy

http://files.fm/library

files.fm library ✦ 
Primpy

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:32:31 PM

I will be interesting seeing how the sale proceeds. Thank you for sharing! Smiley
BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:15:01 AM

Good Job guys!
That's a very nice project.
I wish you all the best for your ICO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

Remember guys to get on board while we still have bonus FFM tokens!!  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
Mr.Ease

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:10:38 PM

Private sales seem to be slowly moving along... Hopefully it sells out shortly.. At least the crowdfunding period is long.. The markets should rebound by the time it ends

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 04:55:43 AM

Hopefully everybody sees what a good deal we have put on the table to crowdfund our project!
Remember guys bonus tokens! If you sign up now!!

files.fm library ✦ 
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:53:49 AM

Look at the thread page of the bounty Manager, updating that the bounty is extended until May, so there are still two more months to work on the bounty.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:04:50 PM

Hopefully everybody sees what a good deal we have put on the table to crowdfund our project!

Yeah I hope to see more investors get into this project.

Have you guys been attending any crypto conferences to show off the product? Or other methods to attract investors?

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:30:08 PM

Yeah I hope to see more investors get into this project.

Have you guys been attending any crypto conferences to show off the product? Or other methods to attract investors?

this is a good question, but i would like to add an other one: can somebody told me how much has been collected until now? I can't find that info on the site..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: