Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN LE - NEW COIN - Ecological Bitcoin - PoW & Low Energy  (Read 28729 times)
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

For those of you that may have Acer Chromebooks laying around, you can run the miner on them.

The new version can give you a Linux shell and nerdmosby version 2.5.2 works.

Chris.

Wow that is super kool!

Thx Chris!

Only on a Acer?

It should run on any intel\amd linux with a little shoehorning of missing lib files in obscure cases like EthOS mining platform (I have it running on all my GPU rigs)

ARM pool miner coming sooon Wink

@XVG_HypeMan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

For those of you that may have Acer Chromebooks laying around, you can run the miner on them.

Chris.

Wow that is super kool!

Thx Chris!

Only on a Acer?

It should run on any intel\amd linux with a little shoehorning of missing lib files in obscure cases like EthOS mining platform (I have it running on all my GPU rigs)

Oeps i ment to ask if only a Acer chromebook can run this (im allready mining on a couple of my pc`s)
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

ARM support will be very appreciated, seeing as the low energy use of the miner would fit perfectly.
Christocyr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Chris.

Wow that is super kool!

Thx Chris!

Only on a Acer?

Oeps i ment to ask if only a Acer chromebook can run this (im allready mining on a couple of my pc`s)

I only tried it on the Acers because I have two of them. The neat thing about those is that you can run it with the lid closed and have them unplugged for over 8 hours and it will keep mining away if you change the settings to continue to operate with the lid closed.

goldlabel

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Chris.

Wow that is super kool!

Thx Chris!

Only on a Acer?

I only tried it on the Acers because I have two of them. The neat thing about those is that you can run it with the lid closed and have them unplugged for over 8 hours and it will keep mining away if you change the settings to continue to operate with the lid closed.

Are you using the CrossOver app to run the minerd?
s107n

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

I wonder why this nice idea was not proposed to official Bitcoin team,
as potential update or upgrade for original Bitcoin...
Reducing energy consumption would be great for today BTC situation

Bitcoin team is the pioneers of the crypto world, they adhere to their vision, bitcoin le team adheres to their vision. Why? Well, bitcoin is an ASIC miner, it is energy-consuming equipment, but equipment manufacturers have their own pools and sell their equipment to the rest. But they also control the network. And such a project will simply kill the producers of ASIC miners. In General, it is unprofitable.

# BLE.JfwsbMz2Bi2K4BK7RugyqWEApQRoKuQvNL
s107n

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Nice Project! For the Exchange i suggest you to choose Cryptopia! Not Smart Exchange, they have always issue with their databases and sites

Listing for cryptopia is expensive

s107n

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Today it is worth 6.859692 btc. Listing on cryptopia is paid in dot coin, its price depends on the rate. For listing must pay 4200000 DOT at the current rate. That's why the top of the exchange and will not be considered. Although at the time, no one took fees from bitcoin holders.

s107n

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Of course we all would very much like to see bitcoinle on such exchanges as: bittrex, cryptopia, hit btc and other advanced exchanges. But it's hard today.

s107n

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

Anyway crex24 it's better than yobit.

s107n

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

It should be noted that bitcoin has a long and difficult path to mass acceptance and success. Not everything appeared at once.

Wolfie

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

Thats right, the more coingeeks that are smart enough to get whats going on with $BLE the better, we are growing slow and steady just like the original did!

@XVG_HypeMan
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

The project is unusual, but you need to understand when you take a name that is now the most popular, many in the community will simply ignore you. The amount of scam with the name bitcoin in their name just rolls over recently. Normal projects choose a different name so as not to be associated.

I hear you and you have a point, but I personally believe that since its really just bitcoin that uses 20x less power on any given platform, that it actually deserves to use the name bitcoin . . unlike the forks you mean BTG, diamond , blah blah ..

Bitcoin Low Energy is an actual legitimate direct son of Bitcoin!

Plz come point some CPU at it while you still can!

BLEpool.com

Low energy gives nothing. Miners better go where the complexity of the network itself is higher than where there is none. Due to the fact that pools and large players prefer to play where small traders are missing. It is easier to coordinate with friends from foundations and pools.
Nobody needs ecology. Everyone looks only where there is more money.
s107n

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

The project is unusual, but you need to understand when you take a name that is now the most popular, many in the community will simply ignore you. The amount of scam with the name bitcoin in their name just rolls over recently. Normal projects choose a different name so as not to be associated.

I hear you and you have a point, but I personally believe that since its really just bitcoin that uses 20x less power on any given platform, that it actually deserves to use the name bitcoin . . unlike the forks you mean BTG, diamond , blah blah ..

BLEpool.com

Low energy gives nothing. Miners better go where the complexity of the network itself is higher than where there is none. Due to the fact that pools and large players prefer to play where small traders are missing. It is easier to coordinate with friends from foundations and pools.

Not quite agree with this opinion, but the taste and color of the markers are different. I believe that such a project is necessary, and it is innovative, even advanced. This project is still a little familiar to all, but when the masses come to it very late.

Wolfie

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

BLEpool.com

Low energy gives paying a $10 electric bill instead of $200, thats kind of something

@XVG_HypeMan
Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

Yes, we have to take care of the environment, but it’s hard for me to imagine how blockchain technology can help this. I hope that you will succeed.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

BLEpool.com

Low energy gives paying a $10 electric bill instead of $200, thats kind of something

If such a possibility appeared in people, I think, that they would gladly use it.
we must support this project, and give it life for our facilities.

goldlabel

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

Reminder - http://blepool.com/ is rockin steady!

Get your miner at:

https://github.com/NerdMosby/minerd-LE/releases/tag/2.5.2

Set your start.bat as:

minerd.exe -a sha256d -o stratum+tcp://sha256.blepool.com:3337 -u JSTL9EtsEZA3PFowEd3Zevt58v9MN8Phku -p x -q

Change the address to your own that you get from RECV tab from the wallet at:

https://github.com/Bitcoin-LE/bitcoinle-core/releases/tag/0.16.7

When first starting wallet, enter these details for the metro server:

metronomeAddr=185.243.112.123
metronomePort=8332
metronomeUser=metro
metronomePassword=metronews1

Get on the Low Energy Train!

Mineable alongside any other coin!

Perfect to run on GPU mining rigs!

Is there a GPU miner that i can download?
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Get your miner at:

Set your start.bat as:

minerd.exe -a sha256d -o stratum+tcp://sha256.blepool.com:3337 -u JSTL9EtsEZA3PFowEd3Zevt58v9MN8Phku -p x -q

metronomePort=8332
metronomeUser=metro

Not Yet!  we need a super geek coder to make one . . .

@XVG_HypeMan
s107n

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Get your miner at:

Set your start.bat as:

metronomePort=8332
metronomeUser=metro

Not Yet!  we need a super geek coder to make one . . .

I think at this stage there is no need for GPU miner yet. It ought to be, but gradually and all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: