Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN LE - NEW COIN - Ecological Bitcoin - PoW & Low Energy  (Read 28729 times)
Profasho

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:34:59 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:35:06 PM by Profasho

This is a great project and attracts investors and participants. It received much praise and support from everyone. I hope you will succeed soon.
Bitcoin LE is a project that asserts the essence and role of electronic money in human life. In addition to using low energy, miners will reduce carbon emissions around the world. What are the strengths of Bitcoin LE to attract the community?

Hello.
I have some questions:
The wallet need metronome address, port, username and pass.
How to create one locally?
Tryed to mine, but the message Waiting formetronome beat... apears.

You are mining if you see the waiting for Metronome beat... That is called the rest window.

If you want to setup your own metronome. You need to download a fresh copy of the btc blockchain.
Join the Discord to get more help with setting up the metronome.

#BLE.JKyTdWtxc5QDgtgH3GqKwd4te28kYNvFHq
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Are we required to run a full node to be able to mine? Also, is this coin meant to be GPU resistant also or will a GPU miner be available in the future?
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

Are we required to run a full node to be able to mine? Also, is this coin meant to be GPU resistant also or will a GPU miner be available in the future?

To solo mine you need to fully sync the QT wallet, then close it and start the miner in the .zip file.

to pool mine, you technically only need a BLE address that you want the coins to end up, so you could open the BLE wallet, copy the address before it syncs and paste it into your start.bat for NerdMosby miner and the coins would be sent to that address on the chain, when you wanted to retreive them at some point in time you would need to sync QT all the way.

@XVG_HypeMan
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

To solo mine you need to fully sync the QT wallet, then close it and start the miner in the .zip file.

to pool mine, you technically only need a BLE address that you want the coins to end up, so you could open the BLE wallet, copy the address before it syncs and paste it into your start.bat for NerdMosby miner and the coins would be sent to that address on the chain, when you wanted to retreive them at some point in time you would need to sync QT all the way.

Thanks, I thought I had to open up a port to run a full node in order to mine, but it's actually easier than that.
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Thanks, I thought I had to open up a port to run a full node in order to mine, but it's actually easier than that.

NP, its my pleasure, and very encouraging to see Legendary BCT members getting into the coin!

Its realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly something new . . like ..  really Wink

@XVG_HypeMan
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 10:28:16 PM by slovakia

excellent coin........ this is 1 of best idea .... burstcoin was amazing,but this is best top

good luck all devs

#BLE.JN7mhjEqjBcS44T7s4CNQnvo7Ak24Qq4oY

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

I agree with your renewal of cryptocurrency, and this project is a pride for us if the project succeeds in meeting the target, I will see the progress of this project in the coming days.
Profasho

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:35:54 PM by Profasho

release 0.16.4 is out Please update. Thanks all. Don't forget to pop on over on Discord.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Looking at the difficulty right now could it be possible a few people already have a GPU miner and everybody else keeps mining with CPUs since there's is not public release for a GPU miner yet?
slavino

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

last 30 hours pool cancelled rewards.....why?
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

I like this 1, I like this 1 A LOT. You don't often see such original projects pop up, it's mostly all about betting and e-sports these days, but I do love when a truly unique ICO gets some buzz behind it. Consider me a supporter.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

I like this 1, I like this 1 A LOT. You don't often see such original projects pop up, it's mostly all about betting and e-sports these days, but I do love when a truly unique ICO gets some buzz behind it. Consider me a supporter.

Are you lost? this is not an ICO but if you insist I can pm you the address where you can send your "investment", can I count you in as a supporter?
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

BLEpool.com - the World First Low Energy Mining Pool !

Please update to MinerdLE v2.51 (NOW with Linux!) at:

https://github.com/NerdMosby/minerd-LE/releases/tag/2.5.1

Thx!

@XVG_HypeMan
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

I really like the lesser energy use and impact on the hardware. It's quite a contrast to the never-ending hashing arms race of btc. Satoshi's vision of fairness is intact here.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Could someone explain what is this metronome I'm supposed to be running while mining and what is its purpose?
Profasho

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:36:30 PM by Profasho

Could someone explain what is this metronome I'm supposed to be running while mining and what is its purpose?

The metronome to my understanding is the link/beat to another coin. Right now that coin is btc. It is the key feature in the coinchain technology implemented in BLE that helps to reduce electricity and also builds stronger networks by interlocking coins. The metronome keeps the time so that when a block is found with btc it signals a block to be found with BLE. Once the block is found the rest window is implemented. That is a simplified explanation Im sure some more technical members can break it down a little more.

Profasho

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:36:49 PM by Profasho

I really like the lesser energy use and impact on the hardware. It's quite a contrast to the never-ending hashing arms race of btc. Satoshi's vision of fairness is intact here.

This is mining of the future. POW 20x energy savings

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

The metronome to my understanding is the link/beat to another coin. Right now that coin is btc. It is the key feature in the coinchain technology implemented in BLE that helps to reduce electricity and also builds stronger networks by interlocking coins. The metronome keeps the time so that when a block is found with btc it signals a block to be found with BLE. Once the block is found the rest window is implemented. That is a simplified explanation Im sure some more technical members can break it down a little more.

Thanks for the explanation, so in a way the metronome pretty much helps keep BLE mining synchronized with Bitcoin's network.
Profasho

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 04:37:04 PM by Profasho

Thanks for the explanation, so in a way the metronome pretty much helps keep BLE mining synchronized with Bitcoin's network.

You are correct!

Thanks for your interest

PrepaidCrooks

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 09:36:40 PM by PrepaidCrooks

I am so glad to have found this coin early on. It is the first NEW innovation i think i have seen all year with this level of unarguable potential. Still only a month or slightly more into what will become known as THE game changing tech of PoW. Everyone is all focused on the hyped shitcoin of the month while missing out on some truly remarkable and unique tech with probably the largest use case ever seen in crypto since BTC itself.

#BLE.JeowG62cYALNGpv7Z9DgpWmuZFJMWaDXFC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: