Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

Mining old coins are not that profitable like some newer coins but older coins are the best bet for investment and HODL because they have already proven to stay and survive that long unlike newer coin ,they can disappear into thin air.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

Until bear market is over we will see old coins dropping but eventually it will recover when the bull runs starts. I think old coins are a great investment because it has been in the market for long and it is already developed and the trust of people are more secured compare to the new one's.

royalparade01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

Old coins can still be profitable, they've been replaced by newer coins because most of the new ones have a higher market cap. Just because other coins have a higher market cap it doesn't mean that they're profitable than the lower ranked coins. Always remember that each coin has it's own kind of price movement not all of them have the same gains and losses so the potential to profit from old coins will be there. Last year ripple had the best improvement even though it's market cap is not high as Bitcoin.

It's depends to a people or coin holders but i believe that old Coin is the most potential Coin that we need to invest .It is all because some of the old Coin are fully develop and many people around as now holding old Coin and wait foe the best time to sell and earn. I believe that old Coin is amazing, we are now holding new coin to make it old and sell when it will fully develop and its price rise up high.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:29 AM

i think no, there are some coins that is profitable until now. because it is depends on the project or a team that successfully until now. it is better to search hardly before you invest in that coins.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

as you can see at many exchanges, dogecoin is one of the oldest coins and since a few days ago, the price starts to rise and now the price reaches more than 100% and I am sure that many people can get a big profit from dogecoin. I think the other coins will follow dogecoin to increase and I hope this month all of the coins can increase higher. I think dash, litecoin, and the other oldest coins giving a good sign to increase and I hope that coins can follow dogecoin too.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
my opinion may be generally conveyed for the development of any crypto currency no one can know with certainty the need for patience and take advantage of opportunities to make a profit

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

This is true for the small altcoins, weak projects. When developers have earned money from their project, they are starting to think of creating another altcoin.
The really good projects will continue to grow (eth, neo, ada, eos, xrp, ..)
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

in my opinion, old coins are very profitable ... because they give the results we do ... even if there is a price drop from the past price, of course they also adjust the price of the market
there are many new coins that are scam.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

It may depend upon the coin held in stock.  There may be certain coins which are down; due to bearish trend but will pick up at faster rate once the uptrend starts.

So keep holding good coins based on your research.  
joshuaatiemo

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

If the market is corrected, the old coins will recover soon.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

i don't think old coins ae no more profitable tho some of them are, i think it depends on the ICO tho, some ICO that came before sometimes most of them are not being able to reach there hardcap some become successful and are not being able to be listed on a good exchange. some crypto developers comes up with some and after the project it become successful so i just think it depends on the ICO.any coin that wll not be profitable wont be old or new
toni10

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:57:20 AM

It is not easy to get old coins. If the development team is doing the job of coins. Of course, there is profit from those coins.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Here in the crypto currency community, changes are a common part of living in here. A lot of thing happen so there is no doubt why the old coins are no more profitable in the crypto community. In my analysis, I do think that this happens because as the time goes by, a lots of great good and promising crypto project are keep on existing here having a impressive and unique concepts integrated, as well as crypto projects that inconnection with a lots of potential investors, so it makes the possibility to shift the old coins in the crypto community.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

Old coins can be improved, increased scalability and other functionality. Therefore, I think, there can not be any problems with them. This is especially true for tokens, for which a good functional product is important and no matter whether it is new or old. On the contrary, a long working crypto currency testifies to the reliability and relevance of this coin or token.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:27:38 AM

For me, just for me, I believe in most for tokens and coins which born in 2017, they pump that time and crash this time. So buying those coins will be profitable before the bull run, am I right? If they plan is still ongoing as we can see at the road map. We can assume there will be an increase in their price no matter what

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

Yes this is true in you can visit this site https://deadcoins.com to check if you have some known dead coins which are now delisted in CMC.This is true that some of them are not profitable specially bearish market is still in effect in which few remaining investors are divided for these thousands of Altcoins to choose from that some of these will become crap and became dead as no more investment coming in.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be no profitable at all, because even though the price is so down bitcoin rise up, in the beginning of the bitcoin it started from the bottom now it's here so why should be no profit at all?; Many articles and forbes are saying that bitcoin will rise up, many of us are aware of crazy prices up and down of bitcoin so why should we say that old coins will be no profitable at all.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Regardless it depends. It's much the same as inquiring as to whether stocks are as yet productive. It totally relies upon which coins/tokens you really put resources into. Contributing on the correct coins/tokens can in any case certainly beat bitcoin as far as here and now potential benefit. It's simply that the dangers are certainly fundamentally higher at the present time, contrasted with in the previous year while you essentially make benefit putting resources into some other altcoin.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

I think the old coin takes time to get be profitable in the market it depends on the activity of the project. The current market situation, most coins are also in the lowest price and are difficult to get profits at this time.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

maybe not all old coins can't make a profit, but most old coins continue to be stable.
but with the release of new coins per day, most people focus more on new coins.
so that's how it is in my opinion. maybe some people here have better opinions, so I will continue to follow this post to find out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: