Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

I thought no, the old coins still profitable but you can use that in selected and old coins are more profitable we earn lot of profit to old coins.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

I think old coins are more profitable, but have slow movements, in contrast to new coins, with high HYIPs, quick profits can be obtained. so that many traders choose new coins, the old altcoin is for long-term investment. that is in my opinion.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

if in my opinion it depends on the demand for the coin, because the more the demand is, the more the value goes up to become the expensive coin. and if there is no demand, the coin will die and there is no price

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

What i am seeing here is not the profitable is the issue,but the freshness of the project and most of the investors as well,th newly created coins/tokens are attracted to the newbie because they are the one on the front act but for sure in couple  months of years when the market turns green again old coins/tokens will bloom again and there is the profit will come

ahamir

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

I do not thing about old coin.because Amazone also dropped more then 95% during dot com bubble but when we see now the price of Amazon that doesn't matter at all.I hope some of the project will high.After some days than the market on stabilling functions.
Denodeno

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

I believe, Old coins are still more profitable than new ones. Of course depends on the coin but, new ones still need to prove lots of things.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

The trend of event and technology in the blockchain is running with the speed of light. Old coin are relevant and promising if the project behind the token is also relevant. So many mind blowing concept which is faster and better than the old one are springing out on daily basis. This is the reason behind the profitability of the new coins in the market.
TRUSTIES

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

for me , all coins were profitable, either old coins or new .. its still profitable in terms of how much it is in its time,
in the case of old coins, it was profitable because for those selling it for those who want it for souvenirs
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

I guess yes. Old coins are no longer profitable but not all. What remains solid in the coinmarketcap are those coins in the top list. So you can still invest in those old coins but choose the right one.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I think it would be noteworthy to ask what category that top 200 you mentioned belongs to?

You see, you might be looking at the total volume alone. There's a lot of coins out there that are able to have themselves listed by pouring in enough capital or selling good during their ICO. But, remember that it does not mean that they alone are profitable. It simply means that they have bigger volume. Though of course, belonging to the top 200 is a great indicator of an investment-worthy coin, it gives much confidence.

But nonetheless, it does not take out the value and profitability of coins behind the top 200. It might not be as much anymore, but nonetheless, holds value.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

I guess yes. Old coins are no longer profitable but not all. What remains solid in the coinmarketcap are those coins in the top list. So you can still invest in those old coins but choose the right one.
The age of the coin for me is not really the basis to tell that a particular coin will still profitable or will fully lost its value, what matters most is its movement in the market because its value is solely depends on the amount of supply and demand in the market and there are evident instances that there are old coins that will suddenly goes live and rising up its value because there are investors massively buy on it.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

There are coins that were one of the first, and they are still profitable. But not all coins are tested by time and many are depreciated.
nareal109

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Some coins increase slowly but always follow the market trendy. Now is the bear market in my opinion, every increase in the last month might be destroyed and we couldn't realize that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

To be honest, I do see it from the broader perspective and I believe that some of the coins have a very good potential, provided that the development team should stick to the roadmap and reach milestones within the promised timeline. Crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development and hence, it is too early to predict anything about it. I agree that some of the old coins have lost the value and the price but still, they have much time to rectify the errors.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

depending on what you mean by old coins? but in any case I believe that the old coins are still profitable from the point of view of investment

I understand what the guy is talking about. I suppose he means DASH, Monero, Litecoin...Right? I am sure that these are the best cryptocurrencies as they will always grow. However, you will never make the FAST money on them.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Well old does not necessarily means that they are not profitable. If the project is live and running well, it they are making considerable strides in their niche area, I believe any coin/token is worth buying or holding until it goes up. The way to make profit is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. To my understanding in order for this to happen  the project should perform well in is area.
Bandarbakso

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I'm lamenting the sadness of these coins
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

I do not think that old coins do not benefit their value. Now the market is sluggish and very depressed because all the coins fall.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

maybe, over time, technological developments are increasing, crypto platforms compete with each other to provide innovation, this is what might change the direction of the market.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Old coins often has more holders than new the coins, this means that more people will trade them and more people can have an interest in that coin keep its value, even after the development team has left for new projects.
I think new people in crypto should be careful when they choose to go into old coins. Coins like light coin and even ethereum are coins you cut end up taking serious losses on if you buy them now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: