Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are old coins no more profitable  (Read 6012 times)
Henry Reis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

We can't say in general because each coin has its own good and bad. Among old coins, there are both decent profitable coins and unprofitable coins. Now the bear is growling and every coin, even the best coin - Bitcoin, can hardly maintain its increasing momentum and fall substantially. The problem is not of any coins' own.
Ronald Wilson

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

The market in in the bear period now and every coin have the same situation: dip in the red, and very very slow to increase. Not only the old coins but also potential ones are struggling to increase. The gloomy market has affected all every coins, not only any coins alone. I still believe that old coins worth investing in because they've been experiencing a long time and they are more mature to gain trust from investors than the new ones
Jack Ment

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

In general, every crypto tend to dip in the red, not only the old ones. I believe that the old coins aren't old and can rise when the market is better. Of course, there are a lot of pointless coins and our job is to make wise decision to choose the best one. Not all coins are good nor bad.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

I don't think that old coins here in crypto are not profitable anymore. I do believed that it is still profitable like Ethereum, Waves, Xem, Xrp, Ltc and Doge are still profitable if you are an experts traders, in fact even the market was downfall they can still earn while doing trade for sure, that's what I new about it mate.
Bounty_Manager100

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

I don't agree with you. No matter it is old coin or new coin, It is still profitable. Personally i think it depends on the market, whether it is low or high.
yangdo

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

you never know really. dodge is the ultimate shitcoin that preoved everyone wrong. Many totally legit and elegant projects flunked
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Personally, I don't agree with you. "Old is the Gold" If you say the old coins no more profitable, actually you are wrong. Here is the best two example for that. The Bitcoin and Ethereum. We know about these two. These both are at very lower prices in the beginning. But it's price was increasing rapidly within 2/3 years. So I believe, don't give up. If you have old altcoins with no values, don't worry, maybe it will be having a great value in the future. So be patient.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Personally, I don't agree with you. "Old is the Gold" If you say the old coins no more profitable, actually you are wrong. Here is the best two example for that. The Bitcoin and Ethereum. We know about these two. These both are at very lower prices in the beginning. But it's price was increasing rapidly within 2/3 years. So I believe, don't give up. If you have old altcoins with no values, don't worry, maybe it will be having a great value in the future. So be patient.

I think it still depends on the coins, what you gave example is just 2 coins out of thousands coins that already released before and yet only few of them survived.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Nope it is not maybe the old coins marketcap volume stabilizes in a way that it could not beat up new coins in the crypto market. There are new good coins actually in the crypto market and this coins could beat up the old coins on market cap volume especially nowadays that there are more investors or contributors than the past few months of the ICO period.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Yes maybe because there are lot of contributors after the market downfall the old coins that are being left behind are being dumped by the investors since they see that market is falling and it is the result of getting panic. This system is highly volatile and that includes most of the coin in the crypto market. Definitely those new coins that are listed are being introduced when market price is cheaper than the last few months. The cheaper the market price for ETH and BTC the good time to invest on ICO and that proves why new coins surpassing old coins.
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

I wouldn’t say they are not anymore profitable, it’s more or less the market itself that’s down.. and a lot of the olde coins are still I the top 100. The market as a whole is down and a lot of coins are also introducing new tech to their chains, many are constantly being updated.. we will see overtime if the coin is worth value it will strive.. its the market as awhole at the moment, when confidence returns back to the market the coins that are here to stay which are a few of the other coins will return their value.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I have to disagree. Old coins are still profitable. I also do not think that we should worry about old coins right now. What we should worry more is the price of bitcoin, what do you think?
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Well ... some koins really lost their relevance. And some on the contrary went up and became a valuable asset. So you can not strictly divide everything into old = bad and new = good
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I have to disagree. Old coins are still profitable. I also do not think that we should worry about old coins right now. What we should worry more is the price of bitcoin, what do you think?
Well, there us nothing to worry about the price of bitcoin because the bitcoin won't gain much pump this year cause we ought to be in the bullish market by now and if the market keep on going up and down definitely the market won't experience much of a pump. I will jus advice you to seize the opportunity by buying now cause the next year market will be different.

Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

If you want a more secure investment then it is better to invest your money in coins from the top 10.If the hunt is a big profit here and a big risk of losing their money if you buy altcoins with a small capitalization
quandrel

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

everyone is focused on the situation of bitcoin. but the level of mobility is very high, especially in newly launched coins. Those who control this money earn a lot. there are different bull and bull season.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

I actually think that this is only the effect of the bear season. There will surely be a huge configuration in the order of the top 200 coins because most of them are proof of works. Needless to say, there might be some other factors which affects the whole market and that includes a decrease in the number of investors and buyers
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I don’t think like that. I think you have taken quite a vast range, which is 200 coins. Most of the crypto market's groundbreaking coins have developed in the last one year only. But when it comes to the old folks Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, XLM they are still among the top ten. Some coins which were only made for speculation will obviously lose their value on time and the remaining who really have some impact and carry some utility, I think so will recover soon. The whole market is down nowadays, so it will be wrong to think that coins are no more profitable. But yes Ethereum has crashed too much lately. It now is almost running down to hit 200$ which is absolutely not a good sign because last time when it was floating around at this price we were in 2017 September.
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I don’t think like that. I think you have taken quite a vast range, which is 200 coins. Most of the crypto market's groundbreaking coins have developed in the last one year only. But when it comes to the old folks Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, XLM they are still among the top ten. Some coins which were only made for speculation will obviously lose their value on time and the remaining who really have some impact and carry some utility, I think so will recover soon. The whole market is down nowadays, so it will be wrong to think that coins are no more profitable. But yes Ethereum has crashed too much lately. It now is almost running down to hit 200$ which is absolutely not a good sign because last time when it was floating around at this price we were in 2017 September.
I mention the #200 coins cause most of the coin are just giving birth 6months ago while the oldest are of 9months and the coins are doing good. However, I said this cause I have benefited from one and we both know that the crypto currency market have changed eversince the blood bath and correction and there's possibility for some coins to crash out of the market.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Bitcoin is decreasing slightly but other digital currencies are dumping more than Bitcoin. Dumping of altcoins is not a good sign for the crypto investors who have invested their valuable assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: